Anyone else finds Andrew Tate's downfall absolutely hilarious?

Your beliefs can be wrong, idk why you're implying your convictions are a measuring stick for what is good or bad
You could have just written science if you wanted to make a point
Sure mate, my beliefs are wrong, you are right. And patriarchy doesn't exist.

Now, do me a favor and click "play" on the video on my signature.

Sure mate, my beliefs are wrong, you are right. And patriarchy doesn't exist.

Now, do me a favor and click "play" on the video on my signature.
I wasn't even talking about patriarchy?

I said your beliefs cannot be used as a measuring stick.

Science? Sure.

You seem to think I'm attacking your lefitst nature. I am not.

I was pointing out the way you structured your sentence and put your oersonal beliefs on the same rank as science, which is painfuly wrong.

I was pointing out the way you structured your sentence and put your oersonal beliefs on the same rank as science, which is painfuly wrong.
You are the only one here putting them on the same level. Don't "interprete" . Read.

Yeah.. Emmanuel Todd.. a man, a real reference on feminism..

Or not.

Let's replace who is emanuel Todd: A pro russian anthropologist completely ignored by the fields and by researchers

https://www.lecho.be/culture/litter...ui-laisse-les-chercheurs-froids/10366339.html

In short, someone who don't understand feminism, someone who don't have any bit of legitimacy, someone who go from sets to sets just to spread a retrograde idea that patriarchy doesn't exist

Please.. get out of here with those type of takes. Emmanuel Todd is a joke in feminist circles.
Post automatically merged:

I study and work 14 hours a day to oppress women 😈💯
You are proud of that ? /sarcasm

Yeah.. Emmanuel Todd.. a man, a real reference on feminism..

Or not.

Let's replace who is emanuel Todd: A pro russian anthropologist completely ignored by the fields and by researchers

https://www.lecho.be/culture/litter...ui-laisse-les-chercheurs-froids/10366339.html

In short, someone who don't understand feminism, someone who don't have any bit of legitimacy, someone who go from sets to sets just to spread a retrograde idea that patriarchy doesn't exist

Please.. get out of here with those type of takes. Emmanuel Todd is a joke in feminist circles.
That's your problem as a Politically Correct Lefty, you're not even listening to counter-arguments but you're asking people on ruber pirate forums to watch your youtube edits. Emmanuel Todd is an anthropologist and historian like any other. His views can hardly be summed up into "muh ignorant academic". You sound like a crazy anti-intellectual.

I can feel you're starting to sound violent once you're facing contradictory research. This is not your forum and neither it is one of your personal threads. You don't get to talk to people this way.

"He is wrong on feminism because his take on Russia is controversial" doesn't have any logic. Who even talked about Russia here ?

In your brain, "someone who understands feminism" is basically a feminist. Of course an academic who disagrees will be called out "illegitimate".

He's obviously in the minority of researchers on the matter. But that doesn't mean he is wrong. Feminist studies are just a trend like any other studies. You don't know what people will think in one or two geenration.

And I'm not getting a subscription to L'Écho by the way.

That's your problem as a Politically Correct Lefty, you're not even listening to counter-arguments but you're asking people on ruber pirate forums to watch your youtube edits. Emmanuel Todd is an anthropologist and historian like any other. His views can hardly be summed up into "muh ignorant academic". You sound like a crazy anti-intellectual.

I can feel you're starting to sound violent once you're facing contradictory research. This is not your forum and neither it is one of your personal threads. You don't get to talk to people this way.

"He is wrong on feminism because his take on Russia is controversial" doesn't have any logic. Who even talked about Russia here ?

In your brain, "someone who understands feminism" is basically a feminist. Of course an academic who disagrees will be called out "illegitimate".

He's obviously in the minority of researchers on the matter. But that doesn't mean he is wrong. Feminist studies are just a trend like any other studies. You don't know what people will think in one or two geenration.

And I'm not getting a subscription to L'Écho by the way.
He's firmly set in what he believes in to the point where any oposing view, no matter how bad or well it is put, is met with an air of all-knowing arrogance and ignorance.

Thus he would fit right into any powerscaling debate lol. Wonder why he doesn't wander into one of those threads from time to time

He's firmly set in what he believes in to the point where any oposing view, no matter how bad or well it is put, is met with an air of all-knowing arrogance and ignorance.

Thus he would fit right into any powerscaling debate lol. Wonder why he doesn't wander into one of those threads from time to time
I mean, he already implied that his avatar reflects his own personality. Goes to say a lot about his ego.

Mate, I'm not the one saying that Todd is a fraud. RESEARCHER AND CONCERNED INVIDIDUALS are saying this.

Science is not about listening to everyone. If you want to put people who know nothing in front of scientist go watch the TPMP show

I can feel you're starting to sound violent once you're facing contradictory research
Oh.. I sence the beginning of a "you are angry therefore you are deserving your cause"

Mate. You will never see me angry here. You might see me triggered, but it would take a lot more than this bS.:milaugh:

"He is wrong on feminism because his take on Russia is controversial" doesn't have any logic
Indeed, so why are you saying this ?

Of course an academic who disagrees will be called out "illegitimate".
No. There is a lot of dissension in feminism. The problem comes when someone who don't know the field try to make people believe that an established fact is something that doesn't exist.

It basically like a doctor trying to convince cosmologists that black Holes aren't real.

But that doesn't mean he is wrong.
He is. Factually he is wrong. The patriarchy is a sociological fact. It is well documented and researched.

Feminist studies are just a trend like any other studies. You don't know what people will think in one or two geenration.
Yes, and right now, this trend is right about reality.

I mean, he already implied that his avatar reflects his own personality. Goes to say a lot about his ego.
See.. that's the problem with right wingers.. once they understand they can't be accepted they attack personnaly.

The reality is that you don't care about feminism or patriarchy or even the current debate we were having here. What you can't stand is that a leftist hold his stand strong without flinching and gives you proof that what you are saying is BS.

Attack is therefore you only option left.

I'm no one. I'm not a scientist, I'm not a researcher, I'm not a politician and I am not even a ally.. I'm just someone with strong values who loves thinking about the world in the best way possible. And that research just naturally brought me to learn about feminism, patriarchy and the importance of changing the systems.

So go ahead.. if you don't know what to say.. go for the adpersonam..

But if you know the Nakama thread you should know that I'm precisely one who can take all of that and give you the triple in return without even being toxic.

:lusnipe:

You are in front of the one guy that is stupid enough to take an entire day just to reply to you.

So.. Try your hardest. But your retrograde beliefs will never go pass me mate.

Do I have an ego ? You bet I do. It's necessary to counter BS.

Give up. and learn about feminism.

(mods you can close the thread anytime now)

*Implies he is the Vegapunk of this forum. Gets called out as an arrogant person. Proceeds in whining and calls it an ad personam.*

You might as well call yourself Napoleon at this point.

I know you already got a perman-ban from another famous left-leaning rubber pirate forum for being a douchebag. Don't act like your ideas represent the left, you clearly do not. And you're the only one being toxic here. Your inflammatory posts are riling up so many persons against you that it's hard to count all of us.

And I'm not even right-wing, but that's useless to say to someone as dense and manichean as you. Criticizing the concept of patriarchy doesn't mean being against human rights.

But if you know the Nakama thread you should know that I'm precisely one who can take all of that and give you the triple in return without even being toxic.
Oda proved you wrong on that, Carrot did not join.

Aahh the party's begun without me

Lets seee.. Andrew Tate himself said he got raided and his devices were taken back in 2015 for similar accusations and he fought that case of flase accusation for 4 years until he won.

I reckon the authorities would have more than enough time to present the "evidences" being presented now against him

The only thing i think of atm is Tax evasion
Regardless he didn't have a clean slate back 8 years ago
But transgression is infringement of laws regardless of the fact he is a change me and is no longer A PIMP

Anyone picking sides here should have atleast an ounce of rational logic to not pick sides ofc the rights and lefts have stired the shit storm up..

And besides the Andrew dic* riders who are honestly pretty darn pesty the left can't help but be cringe and jumo over it..

Like for crying our loud the dufe still has access to his twitter in his celll 😂😂 and the dude's dropping self-improvement tips

:suresure::suresure:

stop wasting your time on this bs lmao

INNOCENT UNTIL GUILTY periodt.

even before Andrew's matrix, encumberment of free speech persisted and existed in other forms and it has gone mainstream becuz of him counter the left's agendas.. If you believe every thing happening online in the algorithm bubble that the Internet initiates then.. YOU NEED TO STEP OUT OF THE MATRIX MY FRIEND 😭🤣... What the guy stands for is a pure mentality for men.. Atleast to me you can hate it coz of his "narcissism" or his fans.

And btw something just came up.

*Implies he is the Vegapunk of this forum. Gets called out as an arrogant person. Proceeds in whining and calls it an ad personam.*
I aint Einstein bro.. chill. I just like Logic. Logic is fearless and mixed with emotion, logic creates amazing things. Logic is fascinating.

You want to call that arrogance ? Go for it mate. I'm not stopping you, i'm just stating that in the lack of argumentation, your only option was to attack. And that is just what you did..

:lusnipe:

for being a douchebag
For countering argumentation with vehemence* I remember the discussions, you don't. :beckmoji:

Don't act like your ideas represent the left, you clearly do not.
They are. But what you might see as the left is in fact what was the right a decade ago. Reason why....

And I'm not even right-wing
.. you are exactly that.

And you're the only one being toxic here.
And this is neither an insult or a toxic invective. It's a statement. You idea are the ones of the (far) right wing.

- Dehumanizing feminism and feminist struggles is what the far right wing does
- Denying science is what the far right wing does
- Confusing politics is what the far right wing does.

Again, i'm not throwing an insult at you here. You might think you are a simple centrist, hell you might even think you are an actual leftist.. but what you are saying are the words of the far right.

Just like that Pizza T. Turd is picking his idea in opposition to feminist idea, you are doing the same on a smaller and less harmfull way.

But you are not the only one.. In fact you are plenty here. Laughing at that pizza turd situation (rightfully so) while engaging in similar behaviors:

- Deshumanization of humanity (the debate we had yesterday)
- Diabolization of the left (what you are doing right now)
- Propagation of antifeminist ideas (the debate we have right now)
- Bringing up retrograd idea about feminism (The threads of Bob)
- Invading left spaces to spread anti-scientific and antifeminist ideologies (what you guys are doing on the left space)
- Spreading toxic masculinity (what happen on the Nakama thread)

This forum might be seen as an heaven for mangareader, a space free of conflict or even a safe space... The reality is that this forum, like many others fandom, is filled with people with retrograde ideas..

I'm just here to balance things a little bit. Without toxicity, just with a little bit of density.

Your inflammatory posts are riling up so many persons against you that it's hard to count all of us.
We are not in a war mate. Calm down. If you don't like what I write, don't reply. Simple.

I choose to reply to good debates and against bigotery. If seeing me is triggering you that bad.. You are welcome to go anytime, no one is keeping you here.

Oda proved you wrong on that, Carrot did not join.
Oda proved that my conclusion was wrong, not my argumentation.:optimistic:

This doesn't apply to politic.

Criticizing the concept of patriarchy doesn't mean being against human rights.
Being against feminism is being against foundamental right of women.. and denying patriarchy (which is again, a very well documented and factual system) is precisely an antifeminist stand so.. yeas you are. Sorry.

Now...

I'm(and others watching) are watching. Ain't looking good
... Can we stop giving A.T a tribune please ?

That's just a lack of empathy mate. Stop essentializing people.

Sigh...
We are not ready to evolve with discourse like that..
Bruh
He just described a clinical psychopath.
Wake up from your fantasy world.
Post automatically merged:

Almost like a religious extremist....

Last edited:
Rapist should die or they should cut their dicks off and let them rot in prison
They’re the worst kind of "beings" in this world
Ideally instead of punishing rapists by murdering them
We should have preventive measures which would ensure those sorta people arent going to rape

Ether by ensuring, Safer households for kids or having more means for men to have relationships

There are more ways to prevent rapists then just just screaming, let's bloody murder people

as kratos would say
we gotta be better then this