General & Others Anyone who uses a sword is a swordsman. Yes, including Big Mom and Kizaru.

Again if you can read, it's not because he is strong but because he is a good swordsman.
Seems like old man who didnt pick his sword up in decades is as fast as your boi Kizaru.

No, he can do the same with his light sword.

He can be light speed without a sword too.

Yes that's true, But since he turns his body to light, and Ray has haki, he isn't calmly gonna use his legs against a beast like the Dark King with a sword.

I don't think we can consider the admirals as swordsman. They are just trained for everything, they are a complete fighters. If zoro fights them, they will fights with swords, if sanji fights then it will be a leg fight, if luffy fights it will be a brawler fight.
Vergo is also a good example, he was trained in lots of area.
But BM is different she actually has a named sword and uses it everytime she is serious.

The little clash between Rayleigh and kizaru was enough to see that Rayleigh is better swordsman than kizaru. Kizaru bled in their casual clash so it means kizaru was trained with swords but he is not good as Rayleigh. But he has is DF power, haki, kicks. Admirals need to be versatile.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I don't think we can consider the admirals as swordsman. They are just trained for everything, they are a complete fighters. If zoro fights them, they will fights with swords, if sanji fights then it will be a leg fight, if luffy fights it will be a brawler fight.
Vergo is also a good example, he was trained in lots of area.
But BM is different she actually has a named sword and uses it everytime she is serious.
What's the point of Zoro and Mihawk if Admirals who had 1 semester of sword fights can match them?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
They fought for two minutes and kizaru was already bleeding. And who knows maybe zoro and mihawk are better swordsmen than Rayleigh. We just know Rayleigh is dark king and uses sword but we don't know what is the real rank of Rayleigh in swordsmanship.
He wanted to help SHs but couldnt pass Kizaru who fought him as swordsman...
Bleeding is nothing, cheap shot while he was trying to go after SHs...

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I don't believe that personally. I think that if kizaru, or Rayleigh or anybody else uses a sword against mihawk they will just lose. Plain and simple. He is the WSS.
LoL... What do you think Rayleigh is to Mihawk? A scrub? Apparently Kizaru is a wonderkind, without being swordsman he can match top tier swordsmen. What stops him from matching Mihawk if he can match Rayleigh?

Mihawk and zoro spend their life to train with swords.
And btw i don't think with just one semester you can become captain, vice admiral or even have the strongest position in navy : Admiral. They should be high tiers lvl in swords but not really considered as swordsman because it's not their true style (from what we know).
For me they are mainly DF users. It's little bit complexe.

BM, Shanks in others side are swordsmen because when it's serious they use swords.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Mihawk and zoro spend their life to train with swords.
And btw i don't think with just one semester you can become captain, vice admiral or even have the strongest position in navy : Admiral. They should be high tiers lvl in swords but not really considered as swordsman because it's not their true style (from what we know).
For me they are mainly DF users. It's little bit complexe.

BM, Shanks in others side are swordsmen because when it's serious they use swords.
Fujitora and Law are DF users. Is that preventing them from being swordsmen?