Are you for or against immigration?

?

• Total voters
Bro do you fucking realise that the immigration system is created so the big countries can get young people who will have a bright future and the smaller countries retired veterans from big countries?
I think you are refering to capitalism but immigration had been existed since forever. The thing you said its true but there are many other reasons why immigrations are happening. There are love immigrants for example and many others. Also your premise suggests that a nation cant become great without immigration which is false since the main reason why capitalistic nations allowed immigration was bc their citizens becoming lazy. If they werent lazy they wouldnt need immigrants. But thats the people' choice. Become lazy=accept immigrants ,becoming more active= no immigrants.
Post automatically merged:

Read a bit about history and archeology.
There have always been migrations.
All the different populations and ethnicities Europe has seen over the past millenia alone is incredible.

All races that exist today are actually mixed races. There is no racial or cultural ''purity''.
You missed my point. I never said that there were no immigrations before nor i said that everyone is pure. You are dropping the racial card which i never did. My point was simple. I want to live in a world with different cultures. Multiculturalism prevents that. I dont have a problem if two or three such countries exist. But imagine if every single country in the world was multiculturistic. How boring the world would be then.

The fuuuuuuuuck.
''Great nation'' and shit:kobeha:
Let me guess: you're Murican? :kobeha:
Every society's goal should be to become an utopia. Without a goal like that progress cant be achieved bc in order to create the utopia you always have to make steps forward.
No i am not murican but why did you ask that? Are muricans like that?

Last edited:
Also your premise suggests that a nation cant become great without immigration which is false since the main reason why capitalistic nations allowed immigration was bc their citizens becoming lazy
His premise is not entirely false. Take the US for example, it rules in science and technology relying on immigrant talents. You cant replace that pool of talent with some hard-working locals.

But imagine if every single country in the world was multiculturistic. How boring the world would be then.
You sound like someone who never traveled outside his country. Its not cheap to travel around the world and experience different cultures. How many people can travel outside of their home continent during their lifetime? Its a blessing to live in a multicultural city with more options for what to wear, what to eat, where to shop from, etc, without the cost and hassle of traveling to a new continent.

Take the US for example
Most of what you refer to was done by EU stock americans. Not quite a good example for heteorogenity.
Germany and the UK did absolutely fine in the fields of science when they were a very homogenous society.
Same goes for France.
You cant replace that pool of talent with some hard-working locals.
You absolutely can.
There is no racial or cultural ''purity''.
That does not make it less retarded to actively destroy what is left of regional culture and identity.
Not even 70 years ago germany had very different customs all over the place and we are a rather small country. Thats dead and gone now.
Things that remained for millennia were destroyed in the span of 70 years. They are not coming back.
Immigration spits on your ancestors graves. Literally. What they kept alive for thousands of years we pissed away in a few. And for what? So we aren't called racist. Yay us.
Its a blessing to live in a multicultural city
Always with the food... typical low intellect argument for immigration.
Read up on auto-segregation and why its happening.
But imagine if every single country in the world was multiculturistic. How boring the world would be then.
If I went to visit Japan I also visit for the people. If I am going to mainly meet europeans or africans in Japan then whats the point?
Its why Asians get hit by Paris-Syndrome. They expect Europe when they come to Paris, but instead they get north Africa.

I understand why people move. I just find the endresult very saddening.

B

Ballel

Not even 70 years ago germany had very different customs all over the place and we are a rather small country. Thats dead and gone now.
True.
But is not in direct correlation to immigration.
Industrialism and corporate globalism are the culprits here.

Immigration spits on your ancestors graves. Literally. What they kept alive for thousands of years we pissed away in a few.
This just is sad to read.
That does not make it less retarded to actively destroy what is left of regional culture and identity.
Globalization is happening everywhere. This thing called the internet influences people.

You absolutely can.
Its called immigration because it is more efficient.
Most of what you refer to was done by EU stock americans. Not quite a good example for heteorogenity.
Germany and the UK did absolutely fine in the fields of science when they were a very homogenous society.
Same goes for France.
Seems like you can not handle that immigrants are more efficient. Take football for example. Look at england or france especially france. France is full of africans because they are more efficient.

If I went to visit Japan I also visit for the people. If I am going to mainly meet europeans or africans in Japan then whats the point?
Its why Asians get hit by Paris-Syndrome. They expect Europe when they come to Paris, but instead they get north Africa.
Then go to the white dominated sides of france easily.
I understand why people move. I just find the endresult very saddening.
So does your government that is why it takes immigrants

Same goes for France.
You are still living in the past. What tech giant EU has thats comparable to the Big five (Apple, Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Facebook)? Germany sure has top notch automobile industries, but how they fare against Tesla in the future remains to be seen. Remember once EU companies like Nokia, Ericsson used to rule the tech landscape and now there are books on why these companies failed.

You absolutely can.
Dont be naive. To be at the top of your domain, you need to attract talent from all around the globe or you will be stuck with local mediocrity.

Always with the food... typical low intellect argument for immigration.
Read up on auto-segregation and why its happening.
Like it or not, local cuisine is typically at the top of a "to do list" for a traveler. Auto segregation is a separate topic.

Last edited:
Things that remained for millennia were destroyed in the span of 70 years. They are not coming back.
Immigration spits on your ancestors graves. Literally. What they kept alive for thousands of years we pissed away in a few. And for what? So we aren't called racist. Yay us.
60 years ago my grandfather came to Germany and worked like every normal human being. Your "ancestors" fucked up after WW2 and we built a new Germany together. Your ancestors also benefited from it. Nobody destroyed your culture.You can still live according your own culture and also benefit from diversity. We cherish Germany and love this country too.
The world is in constant change, you can’t avoid that. Cultures and civilisations fade away or they get mixed with each other and new cultures are born. Just be a good human and try see the beauty of your age.
Immigration is good but it should be controlled

60 years ago my grandfather came to Germany and worked like every normal human being. Your "ancestors" fucked up after WW2 and we built a new Germany together. Your ancestors also benefited from it. Nobody destroyed your culture.You can still live according your own culture and also benefit from diversity. We cherish Germany and love this country too.
The world is in constant change, you can’t avoid that. Cultures and civilisations fade away or they get mixed with each other and new cultures are born. Just be a good human and try see the beauty of your age.
Immigration is good but it should be controlled
Pretty sure if germans went to your home country and did the same thing your home country would have people who would have been displeased. It is a more nuanced topic

Pretty sure if germans went to your home country and did the same thing your home country would have people who would have been displeased. It is a more nuanced topic
In my religion and culture we respect every good view. I don’t care about something like countries and nations, I love every good human being. I'm always against nationalism. I’m also criticising the Turkish people a lot. In Germany most of them are voting for the democrats and left wing parties but in Turkey they’re voting for nationalist or right wing parties. In Germany they’re benefiting from their rights regarding their religion but they don’t give the Alevis or other religions the same rights in their own country. Because of that I’m grateful and love Germany.

In my religion and culture we respect every good view. I don’t care about something like countries and nations, I love every good human being. I'm always against nationalism. I’m also criticising the Turkish people a lot. In Germany most of them are voting for the democrats and left wing parties but in Turkey they’re voting for nationalist or right wing parties. In Germany they’re benefiting from their rights regarding their religion but they don’t give the Alevis or other religions the same rights in their own country. Because of that I’m grateful and love Germany.
That is the thing bro. Being an immigrant is the most lowlife thing you can be in principle.

Being an immigrant means you are an outcast from your country and could not be respected by your original tribe.

But do countries and nations really matter? Are we not 1 race? Are we not humans? Nations are ficticious they do not make sense. When someone is proud of their country i find it vile honestly