Are you happy?

I'm too much of a pussy to tell the truth to my gf and i'm not even sure if what i feel about the other girl is only excitement. I feel like its more than that but i'm also afraid to tell her my full feelings.
Bruh, what kinda mess you got yourself into! If you tell the truth to your gf, the relationship will never be the same

I really dont know if there is any way to fix this shit i put myself in at least not w/o break everything apart.

I'm too much of a pussy to tell the truth to my gf and i'm not even sure if what i feel about the other girl is only excitement. I feel like its more than that but i'm also afraid to tell her my full feelings.
Bruh, tell your GF. If you actually love(d) her, then you owe her that much.

Yes, it WILL probably ruin your relationship, but relationships are built on trust -- you've violated that.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Absolutely not. And I don't expect to ever be
Post automatically merged:

I cheated on my gf recently. It's something totally out of my character and i have never cheated on her. In fact i never cheated any of my ex gfs except one time when i was really young something like 19-20y old.

I feel guilty and cant face her,sleep with her etc etc but in a weird way i'm "happy" cuz the other girl makes me feel wonderful.
She's gonna leave the country in a few days and i'm not ready to say goodbye to her.
It's really a fucked up situation.
Retarded ass decision

Tf would you do that

Junatic

Lunatic Queen
I really dont know if there is any way to fix this shit i put myself in at least not w/o break everything apart.

This is your life, so it's not my place to judge. But I think you gotta ask yourself what made you cheat on her in the first place and whether you rly wanna be w/ her. Cause if what you did is rly uncharacteristic of you, maybe there's a deeper reason behind this.

Stfu. If it was that simple, he surely would have done it already
He need to be alpha...

Tell gf that he can have affair becuz it his right as man...But also tell both womens that they not allowed to cheat. Move affair girl in with gf#1 and put wallchart on his wall where both gf have to compete to be #1 gf each week...

Honestly no.

It's been a few months since I entered "adult life" and I'm having trouble with it.

Finding a job at my age is difficult, establishing relationships is difficult (for some people).

Currently I don't consider myself a happy and satisfied person with life, but I will try to make that change in the future.
It's hard but worth it. I just turned 24 and lifes been smooth for about 2 years now. Starting off with nothing sucks.

Leave your girl, or leave the other girl. It feels like you want to keep your current girl as a back-up and safe option.
Honestly its not like i want to keep my gf as a backup & safe option. Its more complicated than that..
We live together for a few years, just recently renovated our apartment, we had plans & dreams for our future.
Its not that i dont love her, i got bored of her or any anything like. Its just that this girl came suddenly into my life out of nowhere and i've lost my fucking mind.

@Nidai_Kitetsu is right its not so simple.
I talked about it with a very good friend of mine (he's the only one that knows about it) and i've made my decision. It may sound childish and stupid right now but i will go and visit the other girl in a few days in her country. When i will return i know i have to finish things either with her or my gf and i'm willing to pay the price for it.

I really dont know how some people are able to live this double life for years w/o any problem. Its fucking sick..

Nope. That is just the words of a weak man who cannot make a choice.

This is an unbelievably easy problem to solve as he IS the problem.

Choose one. Commit to it and accept whatever consequences may come. That is what it means to be a responsible man. I have never cheated, but I had 3 women who wanted to date me until I settled on my wife-to-be. I have never strayed.
Post automatically merged:

Honestly its not like i want to keep my gf as a backup & safe option. Its more complicated than that..
We live together for a few years, just recently renovated our apartment, we had plans & dreams for our future.
Its not that i dont love her, i got bored of her or any anything like. Its just that this girl came suddenly into my life out of nowhere and i've lost my fucking mind.

@Nidai_Kitetsu is right its not so simple.

I talked about it with a very good friend of mine (he's the only one that knows about it) and i've made my decision. It may sound childish and stupid right now but i will go and visit the other girl in a few days in her country. When i will return i know i have to finish things either with her or my gf and i'm willing to pay the price for it.

I really dont know how some people are able to live this double life for years w/o any problem. Its fucking sick..
The reason you cannot live with the feeling is because, despite your mistake, you're probably a good person (I don't know you, but a bad person can do it non-stop without remorse).

Just remember one thing, lad, sometimes pleasure fucks with a man's brain. If the other woman is more accessible, it could simply be that she's meeting your primal needs.

Here's a question I have for you, and it may be a bit personal, so we can take it to DMs if you desire, but does your current partner withhold sex a lot? Do you feel sexually frustrated in your current relationship? The reason I ask is because this is a primary reason that men cheat on their partners, especially when, as I said above, a more 'accessible' woman comes along.

I believe cheating only occurs when there is a problem in the current relationship that is not being addressed. Maybe it is necessary for you to identify it and THEN work on it. You know, it's very unsettling for women to be with a man who has already cheated, especially if they cheated to be with YOU (a female friend of me told me this -- she was in the same position as your new bird).

I may sound cruel, but it's just... life aint all about you, you know? You have to think about the person who has COMMITTED to you as well.

I don't envy your position. I say I have never strayed, but does this mean my heart or mind never waivered? No. I've had people who fluttered my heart and tempted me. But I have stayed true to the promise I made. I'm not saying this to make it seem like I'm a better person.... I'm saying it because I know that life can happen and wonderful people can sweep us off our feet, which you have experienced. The important thing now is to do right by your partner, yourself, and this new woman.

Last edited:
Nope. That is just the words of a weak man who cannot make a choice.

This is an unbelievably easy problem to solve as he IS the problem.

Choose one. Commit to it and accept whatever consequences may come. That is what it means to be a responsible man. I have never cheated, but I had 3 women who wanted to date me until I settled on my wife-to-be. I have never strayed.
I am not saying he is innocent. But dont encourage him to rush his decisions. A decision that affects several lives shouldnt be taken lightly.