Current Events Beast Pirates Hierarchy

Hmmn...I don't necessarily agree with your assertion on the numbers. Yes one of the Gifters did say something along the lines of Hacha not being able to become a member of flying six but I don't think the reason is necessarily because he isn't strong enough to become one but rather because the Numbers lack any semblance of human level intelligence and are difficult to control. For example, from Kaidou's talk with the Flying Six, it seems as tho he usually sends them on missions, the latest being yamato's retrieval, which if you think about it, would be impossible for a Number to accomplish for example. I do think they could be just as strong as the Tobi Roppo as even Queen alluded to them being difficult to control. Moreover we had one number make both Inu and Neko like children 20 years ago, so they are most likely very strong. Yes Inu and Neko were considerably weaker than now at the time but they were cream of the crop elite wano samurai regardless. Other than that, nice complication and thread ^^.

I think you missed the point. That becoming a Tobi Roppo would be a promotion for a number (what the Gifter's words to Haccha told us) implies the rank of "Tobi Roppo" is superior to the rank of "Number". That's very clear cut, and it's what @KiriNigiri was getting at. Your expectations for their combat ability is completely irrelevant to the fact that the last chapter presented Tobi Roppo as the superior rank.
I think the point is that the ranking system doesn't apply to the numbers so with that you cannot say the Tobi Roppo > Numbers but let's agree to disagree.

I refuse to do so, this is pretty straightforward.

Nope. It indicates that becoming a Tobi Roppo is a promotion for them,: (they can't be promoted to Tobi Roppo). If the Tobi Roppo rank wasn't a promotion, they wouldn't have phrased their reply like that. That the Tobi Roppo rank is a promotion implies Tobi Roppo > Numbers.
Lolz fam it’s not that deep. You’re entitled to your opinion as I am mine ^^. If that’s what you think then I respect that but you cannot convince me that it’s fact coz it really isn’t. It’s just an assertion. Moreover we already have something that literally contradicts that assertion in the fact that the numbers were mentioned after the Tobi Roppo when Queen introduced us to the beast Pirates and coincidentally the way they we’re introduced matches the way the beast Pirates rank excluding the numbers. So why didn’t Oda just mention the Tobi Roppo after the Numbers? Then there is the indisputable fact that the Numbers are part of the same card deck theme that the calamities are part of.

So yh I also have strong reason to believe tha the notion that the Tobi Roppo > Numbers is false. We’d see who is right or wrong in the near future :p

I always think Tobi Roppo > Numbers . i think one of Numbers will get Monster Chopper as his opponent , Jean Bart will get another one maybe , and former Yakuza bosses the others

and with what Tobi Roppo have got , it is likely that they are more important and stronger than Numbers

• One of them is X Drake , a Worst Gen
• another Worst Gen , Apoo , is trying to be one of them
• Hawkins , a Worst Gen & regular Headliner , was also below them in rank ( as Tobi Roppo are the most powerful Headliners )
• Kaido wanted to show TR to BM
• TR's introduction was better than Numbers'
• Kaido tasked them to bring back Yamato and if they succeed doing that , he'll give them chances to become All-Stars/Calamities ( the 3 undisputable strongest members below Kaido )

Not good enough to be a Tobi Roppo
Listen, I agree that the Numbers are lower than the Tobi Roppo, but I don't necessarily think that means it's because they aren't "good enough" in terms of power. We don't know enough about the numbers, buts it's clear they are weird and Kaido wants them where they are with their sustained ranking. Maybe they are too stupid/drunk/belligerent/whatever to be promoted, but I don't think it's because they are "weak" or not good enough.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The not good enough thing is odd.

Queen's going to let a random Headliner become a Tobi Roppo if they catch a Worst Gen, but the Numbers flat out can't?

I believe that the TR>the Numbers, but there's something strange here
What if Numbers are Moria's former crewmates and Kaido basically still don't trust them?
I know it's a huge stretch but never say never xD.

The not good enough thing is odd.

Queen's going to let a random Headliner become a Tobi Roppo if they catch a Worst Gen, but the Numbers flat out can't?

I believe that the TR>the Numbers, but there's something strange here
This is exactly what I mean here, but explained better. It's more likely they can't advance because this is where Kaido wants them in the crew. Nobody takes their positions, they can't take others (maybe?)
Post automatically merged:

What if Numbers are Moria's former crewmates and Kaido basically still don't trust them?
I know it's a huge stretch but never say never xD.
If you look at Moria's allies sillhouettes, they look nothing like the Numbers. Moria implied his crew died, not taken from him

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
I don't think it would be Moria's crew.

If I'd to guess, I'd say the Numbers are Kaido's "family", and they are all part of a failed World Gov experiment (hence the Numbers based name, which would be the experiment number). Kaido is the "success." Kid made notice of them being even bigger than a giant- that's interesting. If they're bigger than a giant, but aren't giant, what are they? Is this part of the old World Gov giant experiments that failed? Is there something fundamentally wrong with them that stops Kaido from wanting to promote them, maybe why they are all apparently such drunkards?

I don't think it would be Moria's crew.

If I'd to guess, I'd say the Numbers are Kaido's "family", and they are all part of a failed World Gov experiment (hence the Numbers based name, which would be the experiment number). Kaido is the "success." Kid made notice of them being even bigger than a giant- that's interesting. If they're bigger than a giant, but aren't giant, what are they? Is this part of the old World Gov giant experiments that failed? Is there something fundamentally wrong with them that stops Kaido from wanting to promote them, maybe why they are all apparently such drunkards?
Plus:

- Punk Hazard specifically has the Oni-Giant symbol, not regular giants. When explained as to what Caesar was doing, they use the Oni-Giants as reference, not normal giants.

- This aligns with Kaido/Numbers horns, which I believe are legit horns as a by-product of giantification.

- The Number we've seen honestly just looks "human", implying he was changed in some way as Kid mentions he's oddly bigger than normal giants, like Oni-Giants are. It's very likely they had devil fruits too, as some of them had reptilian sillhouettes and it makes sense considering Kaido's Zoan crew.

- Could be the "favor" Kaido owes BM (she rescued all of them when they were younger from Vegapunk) possibly too. It's also why BM knows about the giantification experiments and her desire to have giants since she failed with Elbaf.

Very interesting to say the least. I can't wait to know more about them.

Listen, I agree that the Numbers are lower than the Tobi Roppo, but I don't necessarily think that means it's because they aren't "good enough" in terms of power. We don't know enough about the numbers, buts it's clear they are weird and Kaido wants them where they are with their sustained ranking. Maybe they are too stupid/drunk/belligerent/whatever to be promoted, but I don't think it's because they are "weak" or not good enough.
Yeah it does feel a bit off

“Make” you part of the F6
“Good” enough to be a TR

Even if you kill 4 members of the Worst Generation you still not good enough to be a TR?!

If Good is not referring to Power maybe it could mean accomplishments?

I've always speculated that the tobi roppo was above the numbers.

it also made sense that the stronger the group was, the less members were in it (hence the pyramid example). This would make sense in a crew where authority and rank is dictated by strength, and every one no matter the rank is easily replaceable, even a calamity.

To add further to this, King said to the tobi roppo that bringing back yamato would give them the right to challenge the calamities, and queen said to the rest of the no name beast pirates that he would get rid of one tobi roppo to create a open seat, with the gifters cheering and the plasures saying they don't stand a change to get it.

Based on these information my placement would look something like this:

Kaido> Calamities> tobi roppo> Numbers> other headliners> gifters> pleasures

Only the numbers ranking placement in the crew haven't be revealed, confirmed or properly explained yet.

But since they are called numbers, i speculate they could reach up towards 10-13 members at most, which is far fewer than the countless headliners in kaido's crew, but still more than the flying 6 and the 3 calamities. So going off by the theory that the members are fewer the higher the rank, the placement makes sense.