Current Events Beast Pirates Hierarchy

So do you think that the Beast pirates officers are all there, the whole hierarchy. 3 All stars, now 5 Tobiroppo and 10 numbers which half of the numbers are already out. I suppose there's Apoo and Hawkins too, but just like Drake they can switch sides at any moment. I'm crossing fingers for there to be one number on par with the Tobiroppo. Big Mom's crew seems to be of a higher caliber overall.
I think they are yeah, otherwise Oda wouldn't have drawn the color spread this past chapter I think.

I have doubts about the Numbers tbh.

And yeah you can tell Kaido's crew was meant for 1v1 battles with Luffys crew pretty much, unlike Big Moms which seems more like a Whitebeard type crew meant for grand scale warring. Part of my hope is they show up and are pushed back by the Supernova available (somehow) or another faction comes in to help take them out. Cause I doubt they'll be actual Strawhat adversaries now

The Beast Pirates' Ace is a Numbers "One."
That would be epic, if so how strong, Page one level, YC3?
Post automatically merged:

I mean, given how much strong Luffy has gotten, It would have been pretty weird if he struggled with Dellinger level guys after a half a day fight with Katakuri
Definitely, but lets say if you pit Holdem against his counterpart maybe Raisin. Raisin has shown that he has Haki and can even use hardening on his blade which is no small feat for an unimportant character. Holdem instead has just shown a useless smile, a cool sword and no Haki. My point is Kaido should have strong headliners who can hold their own for a while against the lower end of the Tobiroppos. The Tamago and Pekoms of Kaido's crew of sort.

Last edited:
What I find most weird about the Beast Pirates hierarchy is the headliner tier.

You know it's a catch-all category when you have Hawkins and Dobon in the same rank.
Also, some headliners are explicitly stated to be higher ranked than some of their peers (example: warden Babanuki > vice-warden Daifugo).

Honestly, if you exclude the naming convention, a lot of headliners are near indistinguishable from named gifter (like Gazelleman or Alpacaman) and so far the only smiles users that are giving me "elite gifters vibe" (either by strength or importance) are Holdem, Babanuki and Bao Huang. The rest are probably only here to enforce the pyramid format.