• Franky vs Vasco Shot

• Franky vs Sanjuan Wolf

Results are only viewable after voting.
H

Haoshoku

Luffy vs Blackbeard

Zoro vs Shiryu

Ussop vs Van Auger

Sanji vs Burgess ( with a powerful DF this time)

Franky vs Avalo Pizzaro (Cyborg vs Cyborg, also possible the Franky and Sanji matchups happen in reverse)

Nami vs Laffiete (Navigator vs Navigator)

Robin vs Catarina Devon

Chopper vs DoC Q (Doc vs Doc)

Jinbe vs Vasco Shot (Fishman vs Fishman)

10th crew member vs Sanjuan Wolf

Weevil (who wants revenge on Blackbeard) vs the remaining guy

Aokiji doesn’t participate in this. He probably gets killed by Blackbeard after he finds out where Aokiji’s loyalties really lie. It looks like Aokiji could be part of sword and with Drake playing a similar role it just becomes that more evident that this would happen down the line. Law I don’t see participating in this as well, he’ll be on his own somewhere else at this point assuming the alliance is over post Wano. Though his path and Luffy’s will intertwine once the Final War begins.

Captain battle : Luffy vs Blackbeard
- Obvious has to occur

Navy battle : Smoker vs Aokiji
- Would be great character and power development for Luffys naval rival. Not to mention with God Valley involving Garp and Roger team up a Luffy Smoker team up during this war is very fitting.

Titanic captain matches:

Burgess vs Sanji
-According to the Vivre Cards even among the other captains Burgess is insanely strong. Having ryou haki able to stand up to Sabo who was able to injure an admiral as well as having the strength and speed to defeat an entire arena block in the fraction of a second Burgess is a monster trio level fight especially once he acquires a devil fruit. I also find it possible that Burgess will steal Judges raid suit. With the J in the canisters lining up, there’s the weird similarities of the cleft chin, hidden eyebrows and Burgess’ belt having the germa eagle on it. Not to mention setting up a “no one can use these but the royal family” line kinda makes it obvious to me that there will be a big “hes related to the vinsmoke” later on.

Shiryu vs Zoro
- Shiryu being a dark reflection of Zoro is commonly accepted. With Zoros more honor bound swordsmanship “scars on the back are a swordsmans shame” mirroring Shiryus anything to win ideals going so far as to taking a devil fruit designed to hit an opponent off guard. Not to mention that there are two things Zoro has to cut, one he’s accomplished steel. The other he hasn’t nothing. The clear clear fruit awakening may not just cause the user to disappear visually but completely make them disappear from this plane of existence until they want to turning them into nothing.

Usopp vs Van Augur
- Don’t need a write up on this own it’s obvious and one I’m most excited for because fights against sharpshooters don’t happen in the manga.

Nami vs Avalo Pizarro
- The literal cat fight. Avalo is very much a darker reflection of Nami. Both are associated with greed and treasure; however, the stem of this greed is their difference. Nami grew up in poverty and stole money from others to help her people. While Avalo grew up in riches and stole from his people to make himself richer. Both of which were kicked out of their hometown. And again both are literally the cats of their crew. Avalos Lion design with the mane, whiskers, and cat slitted eyes are only emphasized by his Tik of saying nya and meow at the end of his words.

Brook vs Lafitte
- I personally like this match up, I think they have similar styles of wardrobe as well as combat with their canes. The thing that really makes me like it is that Brooks primary ability is the ability to speak to an opponents Soul and hypnotize them through music. Lafitte showed a similar hypnotic ability in Marineford and brook and Lafitte both have skills in infiltration with Lafitte sneaking into mariejoa and brook sneaking into big moms most guarded treasure trove.

Robin vs Catarina Devon
- The crews assassins. Robin in wano is being depicted as someone who uses her beauty and looks to enthrall and investigate. Meanwhile Catarina uses the faces and looks of others. Catarina is also known for killing beauties and although Oda goes back and forth on who’s the “beauty” of the crew between Robin and Nami with the name crescent moon Hunter I’m going to go by wano arc where he made Robin the beautiful courtesan role.

Sanjuan Wolf vs Franky
- To me this one has to occur because Sanjuans moniker of the gigantic battleship. Franky I think at this point will learn how to turn the thousand sunny into an upgraded general franky that rivals the size of Sanjuan Wolf. This way it’s battleship vs battleship

Vasco Shot vs Bellamy
- I think Bellamy will be the final straw hat. There’s a lot going for him with Luffy calling him friend and him set up to return to Luffys side with a new flag. The big thing here is the heavy drinker vs the hyena. Both of these things are known for their laughs so I think Oda will set it up that way.

Doc Q and Stronger vs Chopper
- Man and animal doctor combo vs man-animal doctor combo. Need I say more.

I think the people Luffy met post straw hat separation will all fight Blackbeard’s post Marineford additions

Edward Weevil vs Jinbe
- Jinbe was one of Whitebeards allies and friends. Edward weevil, although not a bad person, will do whatever his mother Bakkin tells him and Blackbeard is probably able to convince her through money and power to join his cause. This fight of sons of Whitebeard would be good for both sides imo.

Moriah vs Yamato
- We know that Moriah fought Kaido years ago and his crew all died because of it. I think a fight where Yamato and a crew of gifters fights Moriah and a crew of zombies for a large monster battle to reflect what we didn’t get to see from that 20 years ago has a good chance of occurring.

Carrot vs Tenth titanic captain
- Nothing is known of this captain

-Luffy vs Teach
-Zoro vs Shiryu
-Nami vs Laffite
-Ussop vs Augur
-Chopper vs Doc Q
-Robin vs Devon
-Franky vs Wolf (pehaps with the support of Sunny weapons, Wolf have this name of colossal battleship so the fight could have a cool theme)

-Sanji, Brook, Jinbei and the new nakama will fight Burguess, Vasco, Pizarro and the 10th titanic captain, but i really dont know who against who. We really dont have idea of how strong the level 6 are, i think that they are probably much stronger than the original members, so Jinbei vs Vasco and Sanji vs Pizarro(ex North blue Prince vs ex North blue King), but seems more like Sanji will fight Burguess.

Here’s my headcannon matchups and speculation

Luffy vs Blackbeard (rivals)

Zoro vs Shiryu (2nd strongest/powerful swordsmen)

Nami vs Devon (leading ladies/Catarina hunts beautiful women and Nami takes pride in her beauty)

Usopp vs Augur (Sniper duel)

Chopper vs Doc Q (only matchup i’m purely looking at roles)

Sanji vs Pizarro (north blue prince vs corrupt north blue king)

Franky vs Burgess (Franky can box, he can wrestle, he also exudes macho characteristics, Burgess is clearly luchador inspired w machismo energy)

Jinbe vs Vasco Shot (pure headcannon I think Vasco is a fishman and yeah I’m matching them off of race lol)

Robin vs San Juan Wolf (power users that can alter their size)

Brook vs Lafitte (very similar in design, tall/slender entertainer style, canes, laffite might have an angel fruit based on those wings, both have hypnotic ability, demon sheriff vs soul king, come off as two sides of the same coin)

speculation pick for each crew’s final member:

Yamato vs Weevil (yonko children, brute strength, both self styled as people they admire, not Oden not Whitebeard 2.0 whether he’s actually his son or not)

My list( Right now,could change)
Luffy vs BB
Zoro vs Shiryu
Sanji vs Burguess
Ussop vs auger
Yamato or whoever joins vs pizarro
Robin vs laffite
Brook vs Vasco Shot
Nami vs Devon
Chopper vs Doc Q
Franky vs San Juanwolf
Jinbe vs remain member

Lafitte is the Chief of Staff of the Blackbeard Pirates.
So?

Lafitte was reintroduced alongside Shiryuu.
Which reinforces him going to Nami.

Laffitte appears to look down on Burgess.
Jog my memory for me, where's the implication that Lafitte looks down on Burgess and it's strength related.

Lafitte is far too strong for Nami.
So Oda will bullshit Nami's victory like he did with Ulti.
Post automatically merged:

So if Yamato joins, will she fight Devon?
If Yamato joins, she's fighting the mysterious 10th Titan.

Mmmm if pizarro has a cat DF it could be a good match for her also he looks like a beast pirate
I'm positive Pizzaro will go to Sanji. Former North Blue royalty which also means Pizzaro may have connections to Judge. Carries around meat, which may be an indicator he's tied to food. Was the only Impel Down prisoner to not wear the uniform alongside Shiryu, which (IMO) is subtle hype.

I'm positive Pizzaro will go to Sanji. Former North Blue royalty which also means Pizzaro may have connections to Judge. Carries around meat, which may be an indicator he's tied to food. Was the only Impel Down prisoner to not wear the uniform alongside Shiryu, which (IMO) is subtle hype.
At first i thought that but there is this dynamic to don't get along with each other between zoro-Sanji's rivals and i have the feeling that burguess and Shiryu have that