General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Everything is..

You mean respected even if it's " right " or wrong..

lf it's not mentioned word for word that Queen and King are equals, then it's your interpretation..
Of course, the queen and the king are not equal. There is a difference of 70 million reward. On the contrary, I think the king has also been exaggerated

-> Legendary Bounty Range
Teach: 5,496,000,000
Luffy: 5,000,000,000 (pattern - x3 of current bounty + higher than main antagonist’s)
*To the WG, Luffy/Nika is more of a threat than Kaido is 🤷🏾‍♂️
*In Chapter 957, there was emphasis put on only Roger & WB being the only pirates to have ever surpassed the 5bil mark. Imo this is a foreshadowing that it’d be broken at the end of this Wano arc.

—————————————————————
-> Psuedo-Yonko Bounty Range
Shiryu: 2,400,000,000 (BB Pirates’s No.2 & potential WSS)
*More than Mihawk’s & Teach’s post-ts bounties
*Also I think Shiryu has to be WSS by time he & Zoro fight. Imo, story-wise, there’s no point in Mihawk holding that title anymore given he’s lost his Shichibukai title.
Mihawk: 2,389,000,000
Laffite: 2,322,000,000 (BB Pirates’s No.)
*More than or comparable to Teach’s post-ts bounties. Can’t be that much lower than Shiryu’s for obvious reasons.
Beckman: 2,200,000,000
*Only YC commander over 2 big range prior to raises post-Wano
Weevil: 2,000,000,000
*All Kaido’s top commanders had a bounty of 1bil+ so chances are Teach’s commanders will follow a similar pattern (i.e. 2bil+)
Law: 2,000,000,000 (+1.5bil raise)
Kidd: 2,000,000,000 (+1.5bil raise)
*coincidentally 4bil seems to be the average Yonko bounty so both having 2 bil each for their feat of defeating Linlin is fair I reckon
—————————————————————
-> Yonko Commander Level Range
Zoro: 1,420,000,000 (+1bil + 100mil)
*1bil raise + King’s Lunarian bounty of 100mil to bump him over Sanji’s bounty 😂
Sanji: 1,330,000,000 (+1bil)
*I don’t like the ratio of Zoro & Sanji’s bounties to Luffy but following the regular pattern for Zoro for instance (I.e. Luffy’s bounty x0.4 or Luffy’s bounty x0.6), his bounty will be a bit too high. I also think Oda will give Kidd & Law a significantly higher raise than Zoro & Sanji as to not undermine their feat of defeating a Yonko.
Usopp: 1,000,000,000 (+400mil x 2)
*400mil for taking out an executive so double coz he took out two 😂
*Also parallel with Yasopp being at least top 4 bounties in the Red Hair Pirates

*Bounty is underserved but so is Ussop’s current bounty 😅 so there is already precedent for it. I’m sure he’d prove himself on Elbaf
—————————————————————
Jinbe: 838,000,000 (+400 mil)
Killer: 600,000,000 (+400 mil)
*His war contributions aren’t great tbh but it’d be pretty ass if he doesn’t even get a higher bounty than people like Robin & Franky at this point in the story so gave him a similar raise🤷🏾‍♂️
Robin: 530,000,000 [Only Dead] (+400 mil)
Franky: 494,000,000 (+400 mil)
Brook: 283,000,000 (+200 mil)
*imo makes no sense for Brook to get a bounty as high as Robin & Franky so he gets a participation raise of 200mil like Nami & Chopper
Nami: 266,000,000 (+200 mil)
Chopper: 200,000,100 (+200 mil)

Last edited:
Luffy's bounty is going to be huge more than 5000000000 for having nika's fruit and only dead,zoro will be 1.5 or very close the same with Sanji but him 1.4 or very close,jinbe will reach 9000000,robin will have 700000000 only alive and Ussop 50000000for"defeating the two brothers and the CoC scene" franky near that number chopper a new bounty with his MP shape 30000000,brook 283000000 and nami 266000000
Law and kidd 20000000000 Idk if they will give one of the two bigger bounty
Yamato if she receives a new bounty it wont reach 1b

Monkey D. Luffy - 5.6 Billion

With Luffys Gomu Gomu no Mi getting retconned it’s likely he’ll get the Gomu bounty after his defeat of Kaido. Who knows what his EOS bounty will be

Trafalgar D. Water Law - 2.2 Billion Berries

Similar to Blackbeards but not above it. He fought and “defeated” big mom and is one of the main people of the alliance

Eustass Kid - 2.2 Billion Berries

Same as Laws like how Luffy and Law had the same bounty after Dressrosa.

Roronoa Zoro - 1.8 Billion Berries

Defeated a 1.39 Billion Berry Calamity and he’s likely not done for the arc, will be back to help with the defeat of Kaido and/or helping deal with the invasion of WG

Vinsmoke Sanji - 1.77 Billion Berries

Defeated a 1.32 Billion Berry Calamity and he’s also likely not done for the arc, will be back to help with the defeat of Kaido and/or stopping the WG from taking Robin.

And with the 77 it shows that he’s greater than 66.

Usopp - 800 million

Usopp will get something big in this world. Currently he’s one of the most notary straw hats and Oda likes showcasing him in times of dire need

Killer - 700 million

The bounty of a strong new world pirate but not quite a commanders bounty. Needs to do more in Wano tho.

Nami - 650 million

She stole a piece of Big Moms power which will likely boost her bounty very highly
Jinbe - 630 million

Slight boost for being a member of Straw Hats

Nico Robin - 618 million

Boost for finally showcasing her power and being a member of the Straw Hats

Franky - 607 million

Boost for finally showcasing his power and being a member of the Straw Hats

Brook - 480 million

Didn’t get to showcase much strength but big boost for being a straw hat

Chopper - 500 berries

Monkey D. Luffy - 5.6 Billion

With Luffys Gomu Gomu no Mi getting retconned it’s likely he’ll get the Gomu bounty after his defeat of Kaido. Who knows what his EOS bounty will be

Trafalgar D. Water Law - 2.2 Billion Berries

Similar to Blackbeards but not above it. He fought and “defeated” big mom and is one of the main people of the alliance

Eustass Kid - 2.2 Billion Berries

Same as Laws like how Luffy and Law had the same bounty after Dressrosa.

Roronoa Zoro - 1.8 Billion Berries

Defeated a 1.39 Billion Berry Calamity and he’s likely not done for the arc, will be back to help with the defeat of Kaido and/or helping deal with the invasion of WG

Vinsmoke Sanji - 1.77 Billion Berries

Defeated a 1.32 Billion Berry Calamity and he’s also likely not done for the arc, will be back to help with the defeat of Kaido and/or stopping the WG from taking Robin.

And with the 77 it shows that he’s greater than 66.

Usopp - 800 million

Usopp will get something big in this world. Currently he’s one of the most notary straw hats and Oda likes showcasing him in times of dire need

Killer - 700 million

The bounty of a strong new world pirate but not quite a commanders bounty. Needs to do more in Wano tho.

Nami - 650 million

She stole a piece of Big Moms power which will likely boost her bounty very highly
Jinbe - 630 million

Slight boost for being a member of Straw Hats

Nico Robin - 618 million

Boost for finally showcasing her power and being a member of the Straw Hats

Franky - 607 million

Boost for finally showcasing his power and being a member of the Straw Hats

Brook - 480 million

Didn’t get to showcase much strength but big boost for being a straw hat

Chopper - 500 berries
5.6 bil is too high imo. Luffy having a higher bounty than Kaido is fair. Hell, I'd say it's almost guaranteed given his prior bounty patterns and the current flow of the the story but Luffy's bounty being a whole billion above Kaido is a bit too optimistic imo. His bounty being above Blackbeard's is also very unlikely except of course u think Teach's bounty will be even more than 5.6bil. Moreover isn't the theory of Luffy's final bounty being "5.6" kinda dead now given Nika's df pattern is (2.9)?

Also not really buying the Nami ting tbh:catsweat:
Zeus is a powerful addition to Nami's arsenal but I doubt the WG will significantly raise her bounty simply bcoz of that. You could literally make an argument for Zoro getting a significant bounty raise due him having a powerful blade like "Enma". Also think it's very unlikely that Nami's bounty will be higher than any of the mid-trio. She's part of the weak trio for a reason.

Last edited:
Luffy - 3.5 Billion
Robin - 2 Billion
Zoro - 1.7 Billion
Sanji - 1.1 Billion
Jinbei - 850 Million
Usopp - 500 Million
Franky - 450 Million
Brook - 350 Million
Chopper - 300 Million
Nami - 200 Million

-> Legendary Bounty Range
Teach: 5,496,000,000
Luffy: 5,000,000,000 (pattern - x3 of current bounty + higher than main antagonist’s)
*To the WG, Luffy/Nika is more of a threat than Kaido is 🤷🏾‍♂️
*In Chapter 957, there was emphasis put on only Roger & WB being the only pirates to have ever surpassed the 5bil mark. Imo this is a foreshadowing that it’d be broken at the end of this Wano arc.

—————————————————————
-> Psuedo-Yonko Bounty Range
Shiryu: 2,400,000,000 (BB Pirates’s No.2 & potential WSS)
*More than Mihawk’s & Teach’s post-ts bounties
*Also I think Shiryu has to be WSS by time he & Zoro fight. Imo, story-wise, there’s no point in Mihawk holding that title anymore given he’s lost his Shichibukai title.
Mihawk: 2,389,000,000
Laffite: 2,322,000,000 (BB Pirates’s No.)
*More than or comparable to Teach’s post-ts bounties. Can’t be that much lower than Shiryu’s for obvious reasons.
Beckman: 2,200,000,000
*Only YC commander over 2 big range prior to raises post-Wano
Weevil: 2,000,000,000
*All Kaido’s top commanders had a bounty of 1bil+ so chances are Teach’s commanders will follow a similar pattern (i.e. 2bil+)
Law: 2,000,000,000 (+1.5bil raise)
Kidd: 2,000,000,000 (+1.5bil raise)
*coincidentally 4bil seems to be the average Yonko bounty so both having 2 bil each for their feat of defeating Linlin is fair I reckon
—————————————————————
-> Yonko Commander Level Range
Zoro: 1,420,000,000 (+1bil + 100mil)
*1bil raise + King’s Lunarian bounty of 100mil to bump him over Sanji’s bounty 😂
Sanji: 1,330,000,000 (+1bil)
*I don’t like the ratio of Zoro & Sanji’s bounties to Luffy but following the regular pattern for Zoro for instance (I.e. Luffy’s bounty x0.4 or Luffy’s bounty x0.6), his bounty will be a bit too high. I also think Oda will give Kidd & Law a significantly higher raise than Zoro & Sanji as to not undermine their feat of defeating a Yonko.
Usopp: 1,000,000,000 (+400mil x 2)
*400mil for taking out an executive so double coz he took out two 😂
*Also parallel with Yasopp being at least top 4 bounties in the Red Hair Pirates

*Bounty is underserved but so is Ussop’s current bounty 😅 so there is already precedent for it. I’m sure he’d prove himself on Elbaf
—————————————————————
Jinbe: 838,000,000 (+400 mil)
Killer: 600,000,000 (+400 mil)
*His war contributions aren’t great tbh but it’d be pretty ass if he doesn’t even get a higher bounty than people like Robin & Franky at this point in the story so gave him a similar raise🤷🏾‍♂️
Robin: 530,000,000 [Only Dead] (+400 mil)
Franky: 494,000,000 (+400 mil)
Brook: 283,000,000 (+200 mil)
*imo makes no sense for Brook to get a bounty as high as Robin & Franky so he gets a participation raise of 200mil like Nami & Chopper
Nami: 266,000,000 (+200 mil)
Chopper: 200,000,100 (+200 mil)
Why must Luffy's bounty should remain lower than Teach prior to their clash?

Why must Shiryuu attain WSS if only to justify his probability of fighting Zoro?

Lafitte iirc is Chief of Staff for BB Pirates pre-TS. But post-TS, he is known as 5th Titanic Captain of BB Pirates fleet. For him to get bounty over 1bil already too high, let alone 2bil.

Weevil is kinda out of place. If he did join BB, surely he deserve Jinbe as his versus.

Yes, Kid and Law expected to get 2bil bounty each, similar case as how Luffy-Law after defeating Doflamingo.

Zoro's bounty should be nearer to 1.5bil.
Sanji's bounty should be less than Zoro's.
But, I won't surprise if both of them get same bounties, 1.5 each to further their rivalry.

Usopp I predict to reach 1bil only after Elbaf arc. As of end of Wano, he most likely get additional 100mil for being SH crew.

Jinbe deserve 1bil bounty.

Killer could have around 600mil figure.

Robin and Franky deserve bounty between 400mil-500mil as to their feat against F6.

Brook and Nami expected to get 100mil additional bounty for being SH crew also.

Chopper deserve 100mil-300mil. But, who knows Oda might give him another joke bounty.