Chapter Discussion Calm your tits. Luffys not talking about Kizaru.

:pepecopium:

No excuse now. You fell for it and said "Bet" which is acknowledgement.:pepebuggy:

That's why people say read all the documents carefully

Nah the acknowledgement which you even used was "sure" then you gave stipulations etc. Acknowledgement would be me saying any of the following words "sure, agreed, bet sealed, a handshake emoji," etc etc

And documents are signed with a person's signature.......so this isn't even remotely the same thing lol

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Nah the acknowledgement which you even used was "sure" then you gave stipulations etc. Acknowledgement would be me saying any of the following words "sure, agreed, bet sealed, a handshake emoji," etc etc
:milaugh::milaugh:

You falling for it was more fun than actually winning it. :suresure:

I will give you a pass this time. Next time think twice before believing whatever I say:milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

The morons claiming to have reading comprehension just bought a magical bean stock.

Why don't you go and buy yourself a pen and notebook and start writing one piece down until it hits you..... because it's clear this shit which is meant for teens is going over your head :gokulaugh:

Yall anti-Kizaru folks have more chance betting that Luffy is reacting to Dragon suddenly teleporting on Egghead than Saturn.
Saturn is literally not making any move as of now. Previous chapter had him telling Doberman to make sure they don't know he's here and this chapter has him entrusting the beginning of the battle to Kizar while sitting in his room.
There's absoltuely no basis to it.
Didn’t you know? Saturn is stronger than Kaido & Big Mom combined!

These folk would rather have all the Gorosei equivalent to 10 Yonko than acknowledge that a Yonko considers an Admiral to the strong, lmao!

Didn’t you know? Saturn is stronger than Kaido & Big Mom combined!

These folk would rather have all the Gorosei equivalent to 10 Yonko than acknowledge that a Yonko considers an Admiral to the strong, lmao!
Sabo has fought enough with mutiple admirals but only been injured by the Gorosei. This is zoda clearly indicating that the new threats are the wg. Luffy has never been afraid of the marines. He stood in front of the admirals and attacked all three. He barely sees them as people and has never even talked to one in depth. I mean if Kizaru is barely hanging with Rayleigh in his 80s why would he be a serious threat to Luffy near his prime.

Sabo has fought enough with mutiple admirals but only been injured by the Gorosei. This is zoda clearly indicating that the new threats are the wg. Luffy has never been afraid of the marines. He stood in front of the admirals and attacked all three. He barely sees them as people and has never even talked to one in depth. I mean if Kizaru is barely hanging with Rayleigh in his 80s why would he be a serious threat to Luffy near his prime.
An older version of Rayleigh made Luffy's future extreme diff opponent Blackbeard run away btw.

There is also no reason to assume that Kizaru was going all out in previous combat iterations. In fact, there are more reasons to think that he wasn't.

Sabo only fought with Fuji who was basically on Luffy side what are you talking about

An older version of Rayleigh made Luffy's future extreme diff opponent Blackbeard run away btw.

There is also no reason to assume that Kizaru was going all out in previous combat iterations. In fact, there are more reasons to think that he wasn't.
Ok your a fat kid. Rayleigh himself knows he can't beat Blackbeard. Raleigh was happy his name carried enough weight that the thought of fighting him was unappealing enough to change Blackbeards mind. Blackbeard was outnumbered on all sides. Fighting the marines and an island full of Amazon's but still walked away being the one that was appeased. Meaning both Rayleigh Boa and the marines knew he was in charged and had to be appeased. Koby gave himself, boa allowed him to walk away and even Rayleigh who admitted to hating him negotiated the deal.

Rayleigh is so confident in his own power he went to marineford with pretimeskip luffy and Jenbe. Boa who is now the strongest woman in the world and one-shot half of Bbs crew was one quake away from loving luffy in the afterlife. Yonkous are rulers of the sea which means if your on the sea they rule you. The marines only exist due to the loophole that Yonkous in general don't get along. It's like common knowledge that two yonkous teaming up could spell destruction of the marines. It's been stated mutiple times. Kizaru and Lucchi don't respect Luffy as Yonkou but after their complete destruction they will. I don't even think Luffy will be completely tired after packing up the marines.

Sabo only fought with Fuji who was basically on Luffy side what are you talking about
Way to miss the point entirely aswell as show basic lack of logical thought. Just because we didn't see Sabo fight against greenbull doesn't mean it didn't happen. Nor does it mean that Fujitora was the first admiral he faced. If you think an admiral can just strike Sabo down and just have decided not to than your missing the point of the story. That's like saying Sabo was going easy on Fuji because he was nice to luffy.

I'm actually 190 pounds at 5'10" and can bench around 250 pounds. Like 5-10% body fat away from having visible abs.

Rayleigh himself knows he can't beat Blackbeard. Raleigh was happy his name carried enough weight that the thought of fighting him was unappealing enough to change Blackbeards mind. Blackbeard was outnumbered on all sides. Fighting the marines and an island full of Amazon's but still walked away being the one that was appeased. Meaning both Rayleigh Boa and the marines knew he was in charged and had to be appeased. Koby gave himself, boa allowed him to walk away and even Rayleigh who admitted to hating him negotiated the deal.

Rayleigh is so confident in his own power he went to marineford with pretimeskip luffy and Jenbe. Boa who is now the strongest woman in the world and one-shot half of Bbs crew was one quake away from loving luffy in the afterlife. Yonkous are rulers of the sea which means if your on the sea they rule you. The marines only exist due to the loophole that Yonkous in general don't get along. It's like common knowledge that two yonkous teaming up could spell destruction of the marines. It's been stated mutiple times. Kizaru and Lucchi don't respect Luffy as Yonkou but after their complete destruction they will. I don't even think Luffy will be completely tired after packing up the marines.
Tons of rationalizations and explanations but at no point did you address the point of Kizaru going all out in previous iterations.

Two paragraphs and no addressal of what you were supposed to be responding. Strange behavior.

If it is Kizaru, this dehypes Green Bull so much, as Luffy just stood back as casual as can be, while he was fighting against Momo and the Scabbards.

And it's not like Kizaru is even going hard right now, because he's facing off against Sentomaru, who he considers a friend.

So a not serious Kizaru, gives off a more powerful presence than a serious Aramaki... Not a good look.
kaido --big mom
weve seen this gap in portrayal before

I'm actually 190 pounds at 5'10" and can bench around 250 pounds. Like 5-10% body fat away from having visible abs.

Tons of rationalizations and explanations but at no point did you address the point of Kizaru going all out in previous iterations.

Two paragraphs and no addressal of what you were supposed to be responding. Strange behavior.
:okay:

There is no going all out. What is he going to do use a bigger laser. We've seen Kizaru bested. He's coming in at a lower position than Luffy is. Kizaru had to receive permission to fight Luffy. Luffy has defeated stronger opponents than kizaru ever has. To be blunt Luffy has access to more force than the military can produce he has access to mutiple shichibukais. He knows the location of two ancient weapons. I'm going to stop here to be nice but he has alot more.

Him being afraid of kizaru is like after enislobby Luffy being like shit here comes Mr 1. Is he a threat? Sure but to what level?

Maybe it could be a warning to his crew like when whitebeard saw Oden but it's more indictivie of Oda to be misleading on a cliff hanger. I tend not to go with answers that make everybody look bad. Because what did luffy not expect an admiral. Did Luffy not first sense Kizaru vs sentomaru or did Kizaru after hyping up their encounter just off panel sentomaru.

Plus fuck the people saying kizaru is the only light user. When there's mutiple laser weapons in the series by now.it could be a new pacifists for all we know

That was the copium back in 2010.
Welcome to 2023.
Marineford was destroyed by old sick whitebeard. The marines would have been destroyed had shanks continued. BIG MOM and Kaidou teamed up to destroy the marines. What is your malfunction.

So the issue is just you not even reading the manga? Sabo has only fought with 1 Admiral: Fujitora, and he wasn’t even trying to hurt him.
It was Imu who hurt Sabo, so that’s no surprise.

Luffy has never been afraid of anybody, so that excuse doesn’t work. You’ve also somehow forgotten that Luffy talked to Fujitora and even said that he likes him. It was Rayleigh that was barely hanging with Kizaru. An even older version of that Rayleigh sent Yonko Blackbeard packing from Amazon Lily, so I don’t know why this is such a shock to you.
You’re issue is that you can’t even read the actual story and have somehow overlaid your own fantasies over it. “He barely sees them as people?” What bizarre fanfiction…

This is truly fascinating. Apparently, people who hate the Admirals would rather have Saturn and the Gorosei each be stronger than Kaido & Big Mom combined rather than give an Admiral their due.

Honestly, beyond childish
What due , its not like we dont already know their might.

Akainu got demolished quickly by half death Whitebeard.
Aokiji lost to same Akainu.
Kizaru got stopped by old Rayleigh.

Its not like they are weak by any means but also they are not true top elite of one piece universe.