Chapter 1079 - The Emperor Red-Haired Pirates

what would you rate the chapter?

• Total voters
Here is the thing blackbeard loves to plan far ahead and waits for enemy to make mistake . Imo Kidd is complete opposite who loves chaos and I don't think he will work out with blackbeard.

Working with luffy was entirely different thing they had 2 yonkos breathing under their neck.

If oda is speeding up for final saga I highly suspect Kidd will not be talking point . It will just be skainu, Shanks, dragon , blackbeard they will show true class .
Kidd could also be made a prisoner in Elbaf and BB can release him from jail and he joins the fight vs Shanks.Who knows.I think Oda is setting up Kidd for something.Kidd got stomped by Kaido when he was forming that alliance with Apoo and Hawkins too.Anything can happen,i still believe Kidd and Law will play important roles in the story.As for the PK race,it was all about Luffy,Shanks and Teach.They had no chance to begin with,shitty crews and no fleets...

Kidd could also be made a prisoner in Elbaf and BB can release him from jail and he joins the fight vs Shanks.Who knows.I think Oda is setting up Kidd for something,Kidd got stomped by Kaido when he was forming that alliance with Apoo and Hawkins too.Anything can happen,i still believe Kidd and Law will play important roles in the story.As for the PK race,it was all about Luffy,,Shanks and Teach.They had no chance to begin with,shitty crews and no fleets...
I don't know the way arc is speeding up and oda mentioned of battle royal and throne war.

I feel oda threw Kidd completely out . He will appear as supporting role to luffy but I think his contention to pirate King is finished.

I don't know the way arc is speeding up and oda mentioned of battle royal and throne war.

I feel oda threw Kidd completely out . He will appear as supporting role to luffy but I think his contention to pirate King is finished.
Kidd and Law were never PK contenders to begin with,they were introduced into the plot to create the illusion that Luffy had rivals from his generation.Their role is to become the new big shots that were "rivals" to PK Luffy.They are the new Whitebeard and Shiki if you will.
Post automatically merged:

They will help to take out Shanks and Blackbeard somehow and will show up for the final war.That is their role in my headcanon.

Funniest shit is that Oda is STILL trying to fix that messy Wano ending.

"Any updates on Blackbeard? I thought he would show his face on Wano!"

Nice try, Oda, I'll give you that! He 100% realized that so many fans called him out for that random Shanks Film Red promo cameo!

:suresure::suresure::suresure:
Watch Yamato get the next coverstory and it address:

- Ryuuma's grave
- Casual Wano racism with Tama/Hiyori
- Izo and Kiku
- Queen and King's fates
- BM and Kaido's fates

And more! Oda will be fixing Wano for years at this rate lmao
Post automatically merged:

We'll never see any of it.
Which is why I doubt they are fighting or at least neither will win, you cant justify a Yonko being offscreened or losing quickly, not when both have fundamental ties to Luffy in the narrative

I didn't expect much from this chapter anyway, I thought Oda gonna skip the battle and just show us that Kidd lost, like how he did him with Kaido
But somehow, this feels even worse
No battle, No fight whatsoever, it's just Shanks One Shotting both Kidd and Killer with Roger's move and that's it
No Haki used, Shanks Grand Fleet is as disappointing as Kaido's, Beckman and the other didn't do anything, Rocks D. Tar didn't do anything as well, Come on Oda, did you get lazy if it's not the Straw Hat? I wanna see Beckman in action
Kidd's crew aside from Killer, are a bunch of incompetent cowards
No wonder they look perfectly fine during Wano arc when both Kidd and Killer are chained and destroyed. Giving up the Lode Poneglyph that easily.
and why did Oda mention that Kidd have CoC if he didn't even bother to show it to us?