Chapter Discussion Chapter 261: Inhuman Makyou Shinjuku Showdown, Part 33

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
That's literally you and your lot 24/7 LMAO
It's not talking down to people, it's laughing at crying fanboys.

If Luffy or Zoro could get killed like Gojo and get shat on afterward I would take SOOOOO much pleasure in watching OP fans squirm.

That should give you an idea of how I view this.

I'm not here to preach to people what's good or bad. But I am here to laugh at their expense.

It really isnt, either im big fan of his ( Gege angel lol ) or he is like... really good

i like how he says little but actually a lot is behind it, u can come up with ur own conclusions and the way you look at it will make u like it or not like it.

also he connects his power system and peoples ideals to their emotions, just like kishimoto and naruto which I absolutely love so much

It really isnt, either im big fan of his ( Gege angel lol ) or he is like... really good

i like how he says little but actually a lot is behind it, u can come up with ur own conclusions and the way you look at it will make u like it or not like it.

also he connects his power system and peoples ideals to their emotions, just like kishimoto and naruto which I absolutely love so much
:suresure:

C'mon bruh, Naruto was both the best and the worst exemple possible.

Ok, let's wait for what will happen next, but let's be serious, we all know what it will be.

Yugo/Gota will be packed for plot reasons.

Result: shit writing.

Or (which wont happen): Yutagojo finishes Sukuna.

Even worst.

In any case Gege cornered himself.

I could argue for days about how all of this makes absolutely no sense at all.

I wont cause... i wanna believe there's more.

But so far Gege made a huge mistake here.

Kaguya from the moon level, but even worst.

I'm an heavy JJK fan and Gege's most convinced lawyer.

But here I can't.

That's beyond absurdness.

Yuta is totally my goat, and I love that he's copying Kenny, but I agree that this fight is being dragged for too long. I mean, Yuta could have pulled this trick when he and Yuji were fighting Sukuna together, did we really need to see every other damn character left go against Sukuna first.

Mistake in a sense that Gege didnt balance it.

If good side loses something they gain something in return. But it didnt happen.

It ties back to losing streak of main cast.
Like I said, the Ws they get are after massive Ls.
In case of Mahito they lost Mechamaru, Nanami, Nobara, and many human beings.

So, in that sense losing 2 member of the main cast was a mistake. What makes it worse is that Yuji didnt get a massive power up. It does not have to be an asspull one. Just that culling games arc was bad and did not help main cast to level up.

Keep in mind that we were mainly talking about the increase in criticism of JJK, which has gradually increased. So, I argued that it is not only because of chapter 236 or Sukuna. Gege has been making unusual decisions, which more or less make JJK unique, but it has its own issues.
For example, the readers who have read other shonens, they expect MC to shine, they expect main cast to do better. But this is not the case for JJK.

This makes JJK good because it takes bold decisions, but understand why people also criticizes the story because the pay offs does not feel good at all.