If this gag moment gets you going like this, then it must really burn your britches that Zoro told Luffy if he ever did anything to get in the way of his Dream, then Luffy would have to kill himself as repentance.
No he said if Luffy ever done anything to get in his way Zoro himself would kill him.

And that's the least Luffys ungrateful pathetic ass can do for Zoro. He still hasn't earned the right to he Zoros captain when Zoro STILL had to save his ass with Hakai, as if Thriller Bark wasn't enough.

If Luffy had even an ounce of moral compass he would step down and let Zoro be the captain.

Luffy owes Zoro everything
Zoro owes Luffy nothing

The way he handled the Big Mom situation is what I disliked the most throughout the series, did explain many times my feeling on the subject matter. Regardless I don't hate the character, I don't particularly like it either. He can be somewhat funny sometimes though the way he handles interactions with women is still morally unacceptable.

"Jinbei did nothing wrong".

He actually did.
:kayneshrug:
Did what exactly?

If this gag moment gets you going like this, then it must really burn your britches that Zoro told Luffy if he ever did anything to get in the way of his Dream, then Luffy would have to kill himself as repentance.
It's not a damn "gag moment" Idk why the fuck do you guys say this bullshit when it's clear for anyone that it was a serious moment

Since when do people tell others angrily to kill themselves during an uncomfortable situation in any sort of media as a "gag moment"?

No he said if Luffy ever done anything to get in his way Zoro himself would kill him.

And that's the least Luffys ungrateful pathetic ass can do for Zoro. He still hasn't earned the right to he Zoros captain when Zoro STILL had to save his ass with Hakai, as if Thriller Bark wasn't enough.

If Luffy had even an ounce of moral compass he would step down and let Zoro be the captain.

Zoro owes Luffy nothing
Thriller bark scene is just filler to upgrade Zoro character, Kuma ain't going to kill Luffy anyway. Plotkai/hakai won't kill anyone. Again that is there to just show pathetic forced wank. Law could teleport faster than the attack and Luffy already saw the attack coming. They could dodge the attack without Zoro blocking. Just Oda forced wank for his weird Japanese fetish.

Zoro owes Luffy nothing
Get your BS headcannon out of here.

Stephen Paul's Translation

Zoro: I'll be a pirate... I PROMISE!!
If I'm gonna battle with these guys, I might as well go into full villain mode anyways...
But you need to understand, I've got aspirations!!!
I'M GOING TO BE THE WORLD'S GREATEST SWORDSMAN!!!!
I don't have to bother with the "purity" of my name!!
Whether hero or villain,
everyone in the entire world is gonna know my name!!!
You invited me to join!! If anything happens that causes me to give up my goals...
You have to disembowel yourself in apology!!!

This is not a gag scene.
If this is supposed to be a gag scene... then one piece doesn't have any serious scenes at all :kayneshrug:

This is not a gag scene.
If this is supposed to be a gag scene... then one piece doesn't have any serious scenes at all :kayneshrug:
"Oh. So you really indirectly caused my precious friend that i've been simping for since forever now to suffer utter hell during her childhood and teenage years until she developed PTSD and tons of other mental issues? Well, you need to kill yourself you utter trash to repent for your sins"

"Btw bro i was actually joking, haha fooled ya!"

Sanji is a fucking trash character
maybe the worst writen character in the OP
Horseshit garbage arc and pathetic Dialogs,
Okama , Cybrog i mean wtf lol

and WCI lol
oda dont know how to write this okama. he all know put him with Zoro then no one will realise how fucking weak and pathetic sanji is becquse he argue with zoro lol

and WCI lol
oda dont know how to write this okama. he all know put him with Zoro then no one will realise how fucking weak and pathetic sanji is becquse he argue with zoro lol
Oda hates him and that's why he made him such a shitty character with almost zero development except character regression each arc

and WCI lol
Oda let Zoro quarrel with a garbage. Zoro is worthless shit