Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh!

I was expecting indies to win. Town got derailed last day at the end. I played some role in this when I pushed for zolo.

Well, so no faction won but only those who survived. I am lucky then to survive especially when I had no protection abilities lol
I was considering protecting ya but then ya were Vanilla and Tornado would only work on me or SK.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@Joygirl @hime @Yo Tan Wa @SoulKiller @Zolo @QueenEmilia @Reborn

i have nothing against u guys lol. i was a survivor and could win with you. but that was boring lol

i asked aries to drop my ability to win with town and join doom instead to help keep mafia in the game. just to neutralize it more

i wanted to help the losing side and prolong the game to awaken galactus

just playing for fun. i hope u guys dont take any offense to it. i was an indie who was a vampire. i really dont owe town anything lmao. i get to do what i want

winning with town wud be boring. im sure u understand my reasoning here. you shud be happy i made the game more challenging for town by adding an extra layer of chaos.

town played good. there is no denying that. wp every1
It's fun lmao

I didn't mind you backstabbing at last minute. I don't play for win or loss but for fun.

Win is just icing on the cake.

Tbh, you turning against us made game more interesting so no need to apologise

It's fun lmao

I didn't mind you backstabbing at last minute. I don't play for win or loss but for fun.

Win is just icing on the cake.

Tbh, you turning against us made game more interesting so no need to apologise
Yes I'd totally do what he did. Sadly i nullified my own chance to get culted.
I wasn't vanilla lol

I lied 🤷
I did remember ya using one ability even after saying ya were out of all one shots. I guess i believed it since wu was Wolverine last stand.

Reborn

Yes I'd totally do what he did. Sadly i nullified my own chance to get culted.

I did remember ya using one ability even after saying ya were out of all one shots. I guess i believed it since wu was Wolverine last stand.
That last stand Aries told me I can't use last day because I already used many abilities that phase.

So I kept it reserved for today.

But when ekko killed SK, flowa failed against galacticus and town were still not pushing for pero then I requested Aries to allow me to use super kill on pero and he did.

But that doesn't mean I was Vanilla. I had one shot still left. Though was not a kill shot but I could burn abilities of doom.

Also, a refill to me would allow me to challenge doom again to omega him..

So I wasn't Vanilla at all.

Reborn

Also scum you survived a lot longer cause chuck and I saved a few of you from some killshots.

actually did a lot of work against town with being limited and then outing us hahah
I think you saved t-pein from my kill shot as well.

And, when I saw you and light asking for Wolverine to come out and claim then I got sus of you both but I didn't come out in open because t-pein was already dead by the time I logged in lol

That last stand Aries told me I can't use last day because I already used many abilities that phase.

So I kept it reserved for today.

But when ekko killed SK, flowa failed against galacticus and town were still not pushing for pero then I requested Aries to allow me to use super kill on pero and he did.

But that doesn't mean I was Vanilla. I had one shot still left. Though was not a kill shot but I could burn abilities of doom.

Also, a refill to me would allow me to challenge doom again to omega him..

So I wasn't Vanilla at all.
Did i say btw your Last Stand actions were GOATED, i was like Wolverine is the role to Mind Control. I didn't even wait for SK before wasting his best shot:catsweat:

Yes remember it now you told me to not target Pero you'd take care of him. I was like i had to kill someone after SK got omega'd so it was either him or Ekko, from Pero reactions it was giveaway he was scum so i shot him. I told Ariess i wouldn't be able to stay awake so accept my conditional submitted action, told him to only use it if your kill fails i can't wait for the wu to appear then submit again. It gave good satisfaction to Storm omega'd a scum without having any Omega abilities. Amp rocks xD
Thanks @Zolo

Also, a refill to me would
Good tactics to stay alive.

Btw i had all my abilities refilled due to Mind Control, i was ready to spam all abilities once Ariess said game was near end 😂

Reborn

Did i say btw your Last Stand actions were GOATED, i was like Wolverine is the role to Mind Control. I didn't even wait for SK before wasting his best shot:catsweat:

Yes remember it now you told me to not target Pero you'd take care of him. I was like i had to kill someone after SK got omega'd so it was either him or Ekko, from Pero reactions it was giveaway he was scum so i shot him. I told Ariess i wouldn't be able to stay awake so accept my conditional submitted action, told him to only use it if your kill fails i can't wait for the wu to appear then submit again. It gave good satisfaction to Storm omega'd a scum without having any Omega abilities. Amp rocks xD
Thanks @Zolo

Good tactics to stay alive.

Btw i had all my abilities refilled due to Mind Control, i was ready to spam all abilities once Ariess said game was near end 😂
You were great.

Joygirl is a bit short tempered but she is good with her reads too. If she can stay calm and composed and not get distracted by the arguments then she will become an awesome player.

Flowa was marvellous last day phase

Queen did her role well with that omega and super kill.

I am a bit disappointed with town outing themselves early on. I mean it's Aries game and outing yourself early is such a bad thing but I guess that's just me

Also, I am a bit disappointed with Omega challenge on Doom - it was tie between us for two rounds and he won the third round. Lucky AF lol

If I would have won just one round I would have burned his abilities for 3 phases.
Two rounds win - SK
3 rounds win - I would have omegaed Doom

Also, it's harsh to see ekko, zolo and queen didn't win because they died today. But I guess that's game mechanics for you.

So I think I am lucky to win this game.

Wolverine rocks ✌️

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
I think you saved t-pein from my kill shot as well.

And, when I saw you and light asking for Wolverine to come out and claim then I got sus of you both but I didn't come out in open because t-pein was already dead by the time I logged in lol
it was subtle enough that it wasn’t question by the masses hahah

idk if I stop tpeins shot but we stopped a kill on ultra and 2 superkills

Reborn

it was subtle enough that it wasn’t question by the masses hahah

idk if I stop tpeins shot but we stopped a kill on ultra and 2 superkills
Then I think it could be just a coincidence but I know Sinister 6 stopped my kill on T-pein.

I thought of questioning you and light but then I stopped myself lol

I mean as you said no one questioned it so if I will start questioning you then it was like exposing my identity as Logan

Sinsiter 6 and Doom were my favourite scums this game. You guys did well. ✌️

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
T
Then I think it could be just a coincidence but I know Sinister 6 stopped my kill on T-pein.

I thought of questioning you and light but then I stopped myself lol

I mean as you said no one questioned it so if I will start questioning you then it was like exposing my identity as Logan

Sinsiter 6 and Doom were my favourite scums this game. You guys did well. ✌️
Thank you thank and honestly I don’t remember which or who’s we stopped it was the kill on ultra d2 that we stopped and I thought it was worst trying to kill ultra. But I stopped the superkill from nana/TAC and one other

J

Joygirl1

Oh, Zolo amped YTW? That was indeed a good action. And he was right about not trusting the indies, even when their descriptions suggest that they would be pro-town.

For me the mafs hardest to figure out were Charlie and Melkor. Never even had Charlie on my suspect list once, he blended in so well. Same goes for Melkor, he and Pero were using their fake WUs indeed in a very intelligent way. I had a few other reasons because of Pero´s threadplay to suspect him but it took me until the end of the game and my own absorption ability to get absorbed as I wanted to absorb one of his abilities to finally get a hunch about Melkor. I was slightly on MUUGEN at the beginning, but was highly unsure and moving away from him until that slip happened.

Husbando Sisters were successfully established as a strong force in Worstgen mafia :)
Flowa ruled the whole game, first as Punisher and then as Dark Phoenix and totally deserved to finally win a round.
Nana sniffed out Light early on, proving great senses.
hime also did well, nobody can blame her for the actions against Ekko in the end I think.

Already said a lot about Reborn, his deduction skills were on point, Fuji also did great as Spidey, YTW was going strong. He´s the player who can say most about SK I think, yeah, Xavier´s abilities seemed to be used in good ways, while I don´t appreciate the way he plays, I give him that point.

About that claiminig stuff and me being the one who started it, I have to explain that I came from a board where claiming was strictly outright forbidden. No flavour claiming, no ability claiming at all or you´d get modkilled. So it was a veeery different way even in my start here on WG mafia in the UN light game when I found out about claiming being allowed. I must still adapt and get used to it. However, I never planned to claim my own character so early, after that vampire ability used on Midnight I felt forced to prove myself. As in the DAL round players got nuked by White Queen when they claimed their roles I expected something like this happening to me too, sooner or later, never thought I would make it this far, not to mention winning this round in the end! Don´t know how this could be handled here for future games, that´s for much more experienced WG players to decide, maybe restrict it to 1-2 claims per each cycle?

In the last dayphase before the game ended I was going into it with intentionally playing like an evil asshole girl. Spiteful celebration when someone gets nuked, saying things like blaming SK if YTW should turn out to be Doom or calling Worst and TAC traitors and threatening to use my Reaper Virus ability on them are things that I normally wouldn´t do. Didn´t know about Ekko´s role but we all know how annoying he can be and he was outright rubbing it into our face, I did not appreciate this or SK´s comments about me. So I decided to stop being a nice girl and giving them a taste of their own medicine.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Oh, Zolo amped YTW? That was indeed a good action. And he was right about not trusting the indies, even when their descriptions suggest that they would be pro-town.

For me the mafs hardest to figure out were Charlie and Melkor. Never even had Charlie on my suspect list once, he blended in so well. Same goes for Melkor, he and Pero were using their fake WUs indeed in a very intelligent way. I had a few other reasons because of Pero´s threadplay to suspect him but it took me until the end of the game and my own absorption ability to get absorbed as I wanted to absorb one of his abilities to finally get a hunch about Melkor. I was slightly on MUUGEN at the beginning, but was highly unsure and moving away from him until that slip happened.

Husbando Sisters were successfully established as a strong force in Worstgen mafia :)
Flowa ruled the whole game, first as Punisher and then as Dark Phoenix and totally deserved to finally win a round.
Nana sniffed out Light early on, proving great senses.
hime also did well, nobody can blame her for the actions against Ekko in the end I think.

Already said a lot about Reborn, his deduction skills were on point, Fuji also did great as Spidey, YTW was going strong. He´s the player who can say most about SK I think, yeah, Xavier´s abilities seemed to be used in good ways, while I don´t appreciate the way he plays, I give him that point.

About that claiminig stuff and me being the one who started it, I have to explain that I came from a board where claiming was strictly outright forbidden. No flavour claiming, no ability claiming at all or you´d get modkilled. So it was a veeery different way even in my start here on WG mafia in the UN light game when I found out about claiming being allowed. I must still adapt and get used to it. However, I never planned to claim my own character so early, after that vampire ability used on Midnight I felt forced to prove myself. As in the DAL round players got nuked by White Queen when they claimed their roles I expected something like this happening to me too, sooner or later, never thought I would make it this far, not to mention winning this round in the end! Don´t know how this could be handled here for future games, that´s for much more experienced WG players to decide, maybe restrict it to 1-2 claims per each cycle?

In the last dayphase before the game ended I was going into it with intentionally playing like an evil asshole girl. Spiteful celebration when someone gets nuked, saying things like blaming SK if YTW should turn out to be Doom or calling Worst and TAC traitors and threatening to use my Reaper Virus ability on them are things that I normally wouldn´t do. Didn´t know about Ekko´s role but we all know how annoying he can be and he was outright rubbing it into our face, I did not appreciate this or SK´s comments about me. So I decided to stop being a nice girl and giving them a taste of their own medicine.
Welcome to the anti indie core, together we'll purge the evil that are indies and protect town as the true townies that we are :cheers:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
And he was right about not trusting the indies, even when their descriptions suggest that they would be pro-town.
I think both Flower and I earned any trust we received from this Town. It is *literally* just Ekkologix here, but this is what I said to Fuji earlier - the takeaway won't be that most of the Indie claims in this game were helpful to Town - arguably to a fault - but that one Indie claim actively worked against the Town at the end, so all Indies must be bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.