Status
Not open for further replies.
Joygirl claimed that she is the one who Omega Killed Ultra. But look at the WU, what you guys make of it? Like this picture in particular popped up again and they controlled a role.
that picture goes along with ekko

and jg used a scum ability bc she absorbed scum role

ig i can confirm what happens color-wise once i blood consume DocOc and use his abilities

Oh, how I waited for that moment that someone would try to frame me again.
Baki tried and he flipped scum.
Pero tried and he flipped scum.
And now you.

I wonder why my absorption power didn´t work on you, any explanation why my own ability was absorbed instead? This sounds like a passive ability Doom could have.
Doom was indie I think for most of the game. You must understand that right now we are looking for a deep wolf and your powers are similar to what Doom is using.

J

Joygirl1

Yes, I´m culted reaper and first thing I do is to use my Reaper Virus ability to fuck the whole game up for my new alignment by omegakilling the cult leader, ruining all chances of winning for reapers and zombies on purpose :gokulaugh:

J

Joygirl1

When Joygirl Omega killed Ultra, her name wasn't blue. She is the last cult? explains her rage moments throughout the game, could be mafia driven.
Fuji used a Carnage ability once and the usage of that ability appeared also in red which was the indie colour of Carnage.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Joygirl claimed that she is the one who Omega Killed Ultra. But look at the WU, what you guys make of it? Like this picture in particular popped up again and they controlled a role.
That WU color is of nomak and she absorbed that role.

It's between worst/LM and Zolo

Our priority is to find doom
Doom was indie I think for most of the game. You must understand that right now we are looking for a deep wolf and your powers are similar to what Doom is using.
Why you going after JG now?

Are you trying to save yourself by any means?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I am going to sleep.

All I can think of is my warm comfy bed and nice sleep:smoothy:

Also, if anyone has refill then send me.

Good night

J

Joygirl1

Do you even read my posts??? I literally ANNOUNCED it that I´m going to use this ability on Ultra BEFOREHAND!
Goddamn, I´m so done dealing with people who apparently cannot even follow the game or read my posts.

Do you even read my posts??? I literally ANNOUNCED it that I´m going to use this ability on Ultra BEFOREHAND!
Goddamn, I´m so done dealing with people who apparently cannot even follow the game or read my posts.
Why you always go into rage mode? just relax man, you haven't been reading the game and were sussing me every 2 hours. Yet here we are. I am going based on the WU. You not as priority as LM/Worst right now.

1: TheAncientCenturian
6: Hime
9: Worst
13: Zolo
18: Midnight Delight
19: Soulkiller
22: Lord Melkor
23: Ekkologix
27: Reborn
28: Queen Emilia
29: Yo Tan Wa
30: Joygirl

12 of us left
Should be good :

Reborn and Yo Tan are 100% confirmed. I know because I got reborn role and Yo tan is my partner.

QueenEmilia is good as well, zolo is good as well.

Indie :

Ekko

PoE :
LM/Worst/Midnight/Joygirl/Hime

Honestly people just have to go through this PoE at this point. Doom and Cult has to be in this list.

Status
Not open for further replies.