Bougya Debunked, now stop tagging me

Its really barefaced to claim shit like this when the whole agenda of it being fake is based on a few Tweets of someone (Sandman), who rowed back in other Tweets where he said it isnt fake...

So again: Based on WHAT are you claiming this? If its just what I know, and I didnt miss any info in this Thread, yall are pathetic.
There is no agenda of it being fake, even your pimp already admitted it, what's barefaced here is someone like you pushing it's real based on a scan that contains a lot of miscongruences with the original magazine that was posted from an acc that was created less than a week ago.

You even know what Burden of Proof is? The ones who must prove it is legit are you and the other clowns, and there is no evidence, the font letter and size is different from other pages of the magazine, it is not from Sound & Magazine's profile to post something like this and there's no credibility to the OP of the scan, do you want else?

Also, Sandman never said it wasn't fake. You didn't even read the tweets lol. What he said was that the translation was accurate but he never said nothing about the source and said to take the information with a grain of salt. Only later it was informed that this was supposed to be on Sound & Recording magazine, which Sandman denied.

What's pathetic here is you being the last one to not accept it's fake. What's the problem? Is there something so important about this scan?

If this thread exposed something, was your hipocrisy and heavy bias (although you were never known for your honesty and impartiality)

Last edited:
There is no agenda of it being fake, even your pimp already admitted it, what's barefaced here is someone like you pushing it's real based on a scan that contains a lot of miscongruences with the original magazine that was posted from an acc that was created less than a week ago.

You even know what Burden of Proof is? The ones who must prove it is legit are you and the other clowns, and there is no evidence, the font letter and size is different from other pages of the magazine, it is not from Sound & Magazine's profile to post something like this and there's no credibility to the OP of the scan, do you want else?

Also, Sandman never said it wasn't fake. You didn't even read the tweets lol. What he said was that the translation was accurate but he never said nothing about the source and said to take the information with a grain of salt. Only later it was informed that this was supposed to be on Sound & Recording magazine, which Sandman denied.

What's pathetic here is you being the last one to not accept it's fake. What's the problem? Is there something so important about this scan?

If this thread exposed something, was your hipocrisy and heavy bias (although you were never known for your honesty and impartiality)
Wow, so you basically said nothing new. Your whole argument is based on Sandclown who cant make up his own mind and is unable to proof that its fake with a single scan... He says trust me bro and thats it? Boom. Bulletproof confirmation for everyone? Yall act like Sandman is Oda lmao.

Like I said, even though it "could be" fake, there is no reason to assume someone sat down for 10 hours on Photoshop to create a fake magazine page to proof something that is already obvious to many. Its not like its comparing Akainu to Yonko or other huge fanbases Admirals get often compared to... Thats why as long as the scans of page 34 exist, and there is no one who can properly refute those scans, its unfair to claim that its 100% fake and all the people who believe it are Admiraltards and clowns. Like wtf. Stay logical.