Eos Sanji vs Mihawk

Eos Sanji vs Mihawk

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like it really depends on when mihawk is even defeat tbh

Like lets say zoro beats mihawk during the final war post the bbp's for some reason idk. At that point hell maybe sanji will fight an admiral
If he does end up beating one hes not gonna be far off at all imo
Post automatically merged:

Mr 1 destroys bon clay his kick did no damage.
Zoros fighting an admiral and mihawk.
While zoros out here beating admirals and mihawk what do you think sanji is gonna be doing?

Or do you think hell just stay where he is

Really depends on how involved supernovas are in final war, Sanji can potentially solo a strong vice admiral to fight an admiral in a tag team fight with Jinbei.
So post teach while zoros fighting an admiral sanji will still be fighting vice admirals
And while zoro beats mihawk sanji and jinbe will team up against a single admiral?

I guess thats possible...but it just feels like you just dont want sanji comparable to zoro more so than believing it

Last edited:
So post teach while zoros fighting an admiral sanji will still be fighting vice admirals
And while zoro beats mihawk sanji and jinbe will team up against a single admiral?

I guess thats possible...but it just feels like you want just dont want sanji comparable to zoro more so than believing it
Yeah I do believe it is rather bad story telling for Sanji to be close to Zoro or Luffy when it comes to individual combat power.

Sanji being a mid-diff fight for Mihawk is enough, for him EOS.

Why would Sanji be so powerful ??

Sanji's character is not a strictly battle orientated character like Luffy & Zoro.

Sanji is cool and all but we've seen the direction Oda is heading with him the fact he had to introduce a suit for Sanji to keep up and providing him hax abilities shows he's lacking combat wise.

Out of all the Strawhats Nami (not battle orientated) & Sanji received the biggest Power-ups without having to work for it.

There is no way to push Sanji above Mihawk without using Zoro (which is somewhat sad).
The character has no canon EOS goal that can explained why it will be able to be top tier in the first place. He has no current feat nor individual portrayal than can let us think that he could surpass Mihawk one day.

Therefore to establish what might be qsanjo EOS standing, we have to used his strength relationship with Zoro and Luffy.

As I said, I do not think that Oda will ever portray all out Sanji to be a mid diff fight for all out Luffy. Which is why he gave him the RS. Sanji is at worst an high diff fight for Luffy.

I also think that Zoro is at worst a extrem-diff fight for Luffy. Therefore base on this, Sanji will either lose extrem diff to Mihawk or stalemate him.

Obviously my reasoning can be shattered by the End of Wano outcome.
lies!!!

a single RS enhanced exokeleton fueled DJ 2xHM kick would kill Mihawk and make Perona ovulate.

Yeah I do believe it is rather bad story telling for Sanji to be close to Zoro or Luffy when it comes to individual combat power.
No offense but you doin the same thing people get mad at sanji fans for doing

Just like just because zoro can dont mean sanji can
Just because luffy can doesn't mean zoro can

Theres some obvious comparison here and there between the 3 but sanji isn't zoro and zoro isn't luffy

N

NeutralWatcher

Base Sanji is not bad tbh. he was doing well against Daifuku whilst injured from protecting Luffy from bullets. He also did well against Drake.

With RS without CoA and DJ he dominated Page One. With Dj and CoA he should be close to Queen.

After Wano I think Oda would find a way to power up Sanji to keep monster trio dynamic.

Sanji wins. Eos zoro and sanji will still be rivals so about even In strength. Luffy should be Wsm eos stronger than prime gol d roger. The stronger the captain the stronger the crew. Prime ray is admiral/yonko level atleast so sanji needs to be at least that strong.
Sanji isn't beating someone stronger than an admiral and ร  yonko
Sanji will not be on that level

Sanji wins. Eos zoro and sanji will still be rivals so about even In strength. Luffy should be Wsm eos stronger than prime gol d roger. The stronger the captain the stronger the crew. Prime ray is admiral/yonko level atleast so sanji needs to be at least that strong.
stop with this stupid shit
Sanji and zoro have never been and will never be rivals. The strength rivarly has always been between zoro and luffy. The ones focused on strength. Eos zoro will surpass roger as the most powerful swordsman ever and luffy as the next pirate king will surpass him as well. Youโ€™re disrespecting the fuck out of zoroโ€™s hard work by acting like his hard work, goals, and matchups donโ€™t place him an entire tier above sanji. Youโ€™re reading the wrong story if you think he trains just to be equal to someone who has no work ethic or drive. Use your common sense my guy.

stop with this stupid shit
Sanji and zoro have never been and will never be rivals. The strength rivarly has always been between zoro and luffy. The ones focused on strength. Eos zoro will surpass roger as the most powerful swordsman ever and luffy as the next pirate king will surpass him as well. Youโ€™re disrespecting the fuck out of zoroโ€™s hard work by acting like his hard work, goals, and matchups donโ€™t place him an entire tier above sanji. Youโ€™re reading the wrong story if you think he trains just to be equal to someone who has no work ethic or drive. Use your common sense my guy.
Lol it's not my problem zoro fanboys get mad and deny reality.

Luffy himself literally has not acknowledged zoro as a rival all of time skip. While sanji and zoro do. Captain>>>>first mate in every crew while first and 2nd are much closer. Even roger equaled whitebeard yet no mention of ray I wonder why. Theres 0 proof roger was a swordsman or that zoro will surpass him at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.