Who will win the World Cup 2022 in Qatar?

• Argentina

Votes: 53 57.0%
  • France

Votes: 40 43.0%

• Total voters

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Imagine if somehow by some miracle (or would it be? it's the Meme Cup after all!!!) :
- Japan beats Spain 1-0
- Costa Rica beats Germany 1-0
:shame::ihaha:
Odds are negligible tbh especially in case of Spain vs Japan.

Only reason France lost yesterday was that Coach lost his mind and fielded 9 reserved players instead of 4-5(if he really wanted to do experimentation) in Starting XI.
Post automatically merged:

Japan is possible
But Costa Rica wins? Cope.
Spain is almost in

For spain to be out of Round 16, both Japan and Costa Rica needs to win.

Considering how Spain has played so far I don't think Japan can beat them..

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Japan is possible
But Costa Rica wins? Cope.
Nah. This is a tournament full of surprises but let's not get into some weird territory. Japan vs Spain is pretty much a match for the 1st place exist which is always preferred by the teams.

Rhea

Cattitude
Im asking @RayanOO to make Po with MU jersey but @Vanellope Lhea make this instead.

Im just adding the collar, team viewer logo, and the Bench D. Or award background. :pepebusi:
It looks far much better from 5/10 to 10/10 with that background :amazing:
Post automatically merged:

No real American with any self respect gives a shit about soccer OR Donnie’s senile ramblings :luuh:
At least you are being honest, unlike *him* that pretends to know everything about soccer :tchpepe:

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Poland played like shit today to make France overconfident, during the next match France will have their guard down and Poland will use that opportunity to win the game, Michniewicz is the modern day Clausewitz, literally 500 iq moves
We technically did the same with Mexico first and then we beat Arabia. Although France is a level above, their quality should disallow such mistakes as losing to Poland.

Although I won't mind:milaugh: