Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

I don't blame Marimo for his fresh loss in all honesty, he was up against one of the most sparkling Town in the history of this game.
Not sure what sparkling is supposed to mean in this context but if you mean to say he went up against the best town that game then I'ma have to stop your right there g. Marimo ain't seen nothing about the Death Note Town, homie.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Not sure what sparkling is supposed to mean in this context but if you mean to say he went up against the best town that game then I'ma have to stop your right there g. Marimo ain't seen nothing about the Death Note Town, homie.
That was a forgetfulness yes :P MVPs were however legitimately handpicked and the fact there were two testifies what I'm claiming. I fail to remember of a game with 2 townie MVPs.

D

Dragomir

Meant to add this to the OP but forgot to. Something important that everyone should know is the Town and Mafia wincon in this game.

Town: Eliminate all threats to Amestris.
Mafia: Eliminate all threats to the Homunculi.

Since this is an open claim game, I'm doing this to reduce the likelihood of angleshooting which in this specific case would be people asking each other's for their wincons and trying to out scum that way.

Z
Meant to add this to the OP but forgot to. Something important that everyone should know is the Town and Mafia wincon in this game.

Town: Eliminate all threats to Amestris.
Mafia: Eliminate all threats to the Homunculi.

Since this is an open claim game, I'm doing this to reduce the likelihood of angleshooting which in this specific case would be people asking each other's for their wincons and trying to out scum that way.

Bro wtf

pride isnt a town role?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.