Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think it's a good idea to potentially get a lynch going on a teammate who was pretty inactive. That's not good bussing.
Yeah knowing Lanji rolecrushed you I don't think you're mafia.

You'll see my opinion change a lot during the dayphase so comments made 50 pages ago by me shouldn't be taken too seriously. :denzimote:
Post automatically merged:

@Zara @Fujishiro all three of us have said that we'll go to sleep at one point, but look at us. Still here :josad:
im just waiting for tobi to vote queen

:josad:

Tobi’s vote for Queen was counted, I can’t believe Queen tried manipulating my feelings by calling me a dick. Queen lied about her passive ability. I really typed an apology message to scum.

Vote Lynch Queen

She claimed to be Izumi curtis and that shes immune to ed and al’s votes

i asked tobi to vote for her since hes ed

i used my madame christmas ability to see the real vote count (you can see my rolesheet if you click day 2 in the opening post)

drago told me the real vote count

Because she claimed to be someone she isnt. According to zara's results anyways.

She claimed to be Izumi curtis and that shes immune to ed and al’s votes

i asked tobi to vote for her since hes ed

i used my madame christmas ability to see the real vote count (you can see my rolesheet if you click day 2 in the opening post)

drago told me the real vote count
You sure no one had her vote on her besides Tobi?

Because she claimed to be someone she isnt. According to zara's results anyways.

You sure no one had her vote on her besides Tobi?
yes, drago provided me the same kind of tally that he posts in the thread

im not sure if i can copy paste it without getting mod killed but rayan has 3 votes, yo tan has 2 vote and queen has 1 vote

and drago listed who is voting for who and he only said tobi is voting for queen

Status
Not open for further replies.