Game 01: Generic Mafia [Game Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
Was happy to contribute in helping, but looks like this is the end. With that said, I'd continue to advise town to look at Reborn's posts. His mafia play isn't helping town at all. He'd give you suspects probabilities, but without going for the vote. Even now that he voted for me, he made an exit probability stating i'm likely to be town while focusing on Vonal and Haku as primarily targets despite his original aim being trying to make TAC and me as suspect

Any player who after multiple phases, still try to be safe by using probabilities instead of risking votes to find mafia seems like he is aiming to stall the game, by indirectly throwing shades that could lead town to someone while avoiding suspicion. This kind of game play doesn't help town at all, because it's while giving detailed argumentations that could help to catch mafia, it's while taking risks that you can catch mafia, especially in this case where we have an overwhelming majority with a single mafia left

Another thing I'd advise is to look for the inactives, with Haku also in my suspicion list, but with Reborn being more suspicious IMO. In the end, my plan didn't work completely, but I hope I'd leave the seeds that would help town to win

I ISO’ed the others that I find scummy but didn’t get anything big tbh.

Bogard had a back and forth with Gambit about the cop, nothing that I found that suspicious. Obviously they could be just acting to avoid suspicion but Gambit was implying that Bogard wanted to fish the cop, which from my perspective, would be too risky since this is actually a good argument to push a lynch.

For Reborn, the scummiest thing I found was that he said he wasn’t having scum vibes from Gambit. Which actually proves nothing.

Haku was barely active and he seems to be an experienced player so he could have helped more during the DP. Really didn’t have any compromising post.

As for Rej, he played off when asked about his thoughts on Gambit. As for their other interactions, they doesn’t seem like buddies.

Bogard

You can't win
I'm not sure what Reborn is aiming at, but him unvoting me was unexpected. I doubt he'd risk a random if he was really mafia, but my aim was to help him reconsider his mafia play even if he is town

Guess I'd unvote for now, although I don't think we have much time left

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Gambit was none voter? he voted or are you just not paying attention??

what do you mean by red?

Anyways from what i seen from rej, He not much involved in scum hunting beside giving tips. Rej you are the type to drag this game on if really scum!

Which i will strangle you and make you suffer next game if come true!! :lusalty:
You are right I was super busy playing multiple games and stuff, I just joined to play town bruh.

Okay guys, let's get it straigt:
I think Bogard is not excluded to be scum. Because scum would profit mostly from a Bogard kill to frame players like Reborn. Same would count for Reborn, scum could kill Reborn to frame Bogard. Neither happened.

Killing Finalbeta was the best move tho, seems the doc protected someone else.

sometimes scum doesn't push obvious townies so this townies can be shot ez

Who would kill obvious towny early on, someone who was reading Finalbeta as PR?

I still don't like Kiwi's vote on me. It's solidifying a possible wagon on me. Even if town lynches each other.

Vote lynch Kiwipom

for now, because I surely can't scumread well with all this new players, I always have problems scumreading someone.

I also don't like how you play Naomi. But it is ok for now.
Post automatically merged:

Vote Lynch Rej

To hell with hit, He my top suspect. and i will facepalm if he town.

@Rej get your scummy ass here and contribute, or where you planning to form lynch train on me and kiwi if not for you getting vote blocked?
Unvote
Vote Lynch Naomi

LOL cant wait for my reply :D

Naomi for sure ain't the vig lemme say this for now.
I have never seen Naomi playing a vig I think. Or Naomi is the vig and she wanna shoot me so bad.
But cmon a good vig Naomi would keep the shoot and me for LyLo/MyLo.

Tbh I don't care about the current state I like LyLo/MyLo much more. Each mislynch is exciting and turns the game into something new.

Vote Lynch Rej

To hell with hit, He my top suspect. and i will facepalm if he town.

@Rej get your scummy ass here and contribute, or where you planning to form lynch train on me and kiwi if not for you getting vote blocked?
Please make a picture doing the facepalm, I wanna see it. XD

Last edited:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Unvote

Vote lynch @Kiwipom

:smithnie: My ISO will decide if I keep the vote

Unvote Gambit @Izumi

Don't worry gambit, You will be exposed for biggest BS next day! :pepelit:

Here my list guys

Town
Reborn
Kiwi
TAC

Scum
Rej
Gambit

rest neutral/suspicious (Lurking town don't help, so either be active or loose)

@Kiwipom Unvote that scrub.
:myman:

Last edited:
Rej why do you think TAC and Kiwi are sus?
They kept their vote on Gambit and he had to vote for Celestia to save his ass, to go to RNG. Gambit was almost lynched bcuz of them, if Naomi kept the vote, he would have been lynched directly, without RNG.
Honestly, I can think of them being scum
You are giving me heavily scum vibes with your sus lol

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Ok now.. I admit that Kiwi's case is rather weak than nothing... I am notfamiliar with him being a newbie but again it shouldn't be taken against me..

I voted him for the cases i presented and I needed for him to amswer back which he did... When he responded, I honestly think that he was just defending just fine but I needed a reinsurance so I asked him again... He didn't falter and slipped which I liked... The only thing now that bugged me is how he viewed 4 townies that easily.. But it is his reads and I respect that... I will unvote him for the sake of newbie card but I will keep my watch on him...

Unvote Kiwi @Izumi

Now let's take a fresher outlook on the first player who hardly believe on the towniness of Kiwi, Naomi... You should realize that we don't have any information just yet... The only person who can identify who's town or not is the mafia day cop... The way she hardly lean on Kiwi being town is suspicious on my end; why? Why not?? Lemme ask you all this, if Kiwi isn't newbie, would you have believed that he is 100% town? Naaah... But why someone without ominformation believe he is one? It means she is hiding something... I am pretty sure that Naomi is scum by that outlook and it is supported by the way she tryna deduce my reasoning about Kiwi and the way she quickly created a wagon on me.. I would not take it against TAC and Kiwi for jumping on the wagon but on the first one who triggered it..

Vote lynch Naomi
:myman:

Rej why do you think TAC and Kiwi are sus?
They kept their vote on Gambit and he had to vote for Celestia to save his ass, to go to RNG. Gambit was almost lynched bcuz of them, if Naomi kept the vote, he would have been lynched directly, without RNG.
Honestly, I can think of them being scum
You are giving me heavily scum vibes with your sus lol
Scum is between Tac, Kiwi and Naomi 1000% just think about it.

TAC is barely voting
Kiwi tends to unvote and is a placeholder wagon for Gambit
Naomi unvoted Gambit

I wanna look into Naomi and Kiwi interactions

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I’ve been going back and forth between Rej and Bogard but I’ve made my mind, I’m going for Rej

There’s no other votes except for his anyways since we’re all indecisive so I’ll take this gamble. Naomi is town, Reborn just plays like that all the time, I still don’t know about Bogard

Vote lynch Rej

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Unvote
Vote Lynch Naomi

I’ve been going back and forth between Rej and Bogard but I’ve made my mind, I’m going for Rej

There’s no other votes except for his anyways since we’re all indecisive so I’ll take this gamble. Naomi is town, Reborn just plays like that all the time, I still don’t know about Bogard

Vote lynch Rej
please do not unvote now

Unvote
Vote Lynch Naomi

please do not unvote now
:lawsigh:

Unvote
Vote Lynch Naomi

please do not unvote now

I know i'm town, but nice to see you appear after being called out!

Wait are votes locked in?
Oh prob means vote are locked then? means i'm getting lynched.

Anyways Rej is dumb! :getnappaed:

Eat Salt @Rej Scum!!

Status
Not open for further replies.