[FNZ] Role Madness Game 02: The Ascent of the Space Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd

• Traditional Setup - This game will prominently feature an uninformed majority against an informed minority.
  • Closed Setup - No information about the setup is meant to be revealed in order to render the game experience more enthralling.
  • Talking - No talking about the game outside this game thread or your Role PM with me.
  • Claiming - claiming is allowed in this game, but we will restrict it to describing your abilities alone and nothing else (in your own words moreover), each additional claim will result in a modkill.
  • Voting Format - to vote or unvote someone, type with bold letters vote lynch [player name] or unvote.
  • Plurality Lynch - The player with the most votes at the end of the Day phase will get lynched. No-lynch is an option.
  • Day start - This game will begin with a Day phase.
  • Phase length - The game is divided into cycles with each cycle consisting of 2 phases, a day phase and a night phase. Each phase will last 24 hours. At the end of the day phase, players will still be allowed to talk in the game thread. I expect players to post at least 5 times in the day phase, if you don't meet post requirement there will be mod blocking or you will be subbed.

DON'T POST YET!!

PROLOGUE:

The skies had never been as plowed by Space Pirates as in this era. Their greatest desire was to catch the most coveted treasures in space despite this implying enormous sacrifice and risking life as an attitude. Space hides unimaginable pitfalls, which would soon be revealed...

DAY 1 HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED AND WILL END IN 24 HOURS FROM NOW, YOU MAY POST:

Last edited:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Vote lynch @Denim
let's start smoothly :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

@Finalbeta
:seriously:

I guess not many people are active. I hope they all got notification.

And, I hope townie will be more active and engage in scum hunting otherwise we are simply playing into the hands of scum...

@NeutralWatcher you are active on worst gen but aren't posting here. Can you explain?

@Denim isn't active since Monday. I guess we need to make a profile post on his profile to make him aware in case he lurks.

Rest haven't come online since the game started

Last edited:
C

Celestia

And, I hope townie will be more active and engage in scum hunting otherwise we are simply playing into the hands of scum...

@NeutralWatcher you are active on worst gen but aren't posting here. Can you explain?

@Denim isn't active since Monday. I guess we need to make a profile post on his profile to make him aware in case he lurks.

u can't force ppl into posting, also bringing up their activity else where is like angel shooting, I mean if NW is a scum he will be blocked if he don't post

Well it's too early to engage in "why this didn't post or where is x" , day legit just started

Anyway, what do u guys think this setup might have ?

Vote Lynch Rej

Ya don't want this smoke.
U newbie ? :wonderland:

Reborn

u can't force ppl into posting, also bringing up their activity else where is like angel shooting, I mean if NW is a scum he will be blocked if he don't post

Well it's too early to engage in "why this didn't post or where is x" , day legit just started

Sure! But someone needed to start scum hunting and spur activity here and since we don't have any information about set up then I decided to go with activeness to bring activity

Though I agree that it's not indication of being scum or Townie

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Vote Lynch Rej

Ya don't want this smoke.
:goyea: look who arrived here

:cheers: dont worry amigo, most people shall be aware now

D

Dragomir

No.

Al Sensei what's angle shooting? I am a newb too Mafia terminology
That is when you use out of game circumstances to push your read on someone.

Reborn

For example: Beta made a profile post saying that the mafia team is his game is pretty good and Rej liked it. If you were to use that against Rej to say that he's scum cause only scum would agree with Beta or smn like that, it'd be angleshooting.
Oh I got it. Thanks for experience.

I will refrain from making any such comment if my earlier post indicated so

@*explaining

Status
Not open for further replies.