Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
@kngspo on twitter anounced the death of two senior officers in the upcoming chapter

Discuss
:pepecafe:
If this is true, my guess would be Ringyoku dies next chapter with the other officer either being Koku Ou or Zenou. One of the latter two lives beyond the next chapter if only to secure or attempt to secure Kanki's escape.

If Kanki is to escape then it is probably going to be either Koku Out or Zenou that holds the line while Kanki escapes. Zenou makes sense for pragmatic reasons cause he is motherfucking Zenou, no explanation needed beyond that.

Koku Ou might make for a thematic option instead, since she seems to adore Kanki. That adoration for Kanki might be what allows her to hold out long enough for Kanki to escape and make her realise the truth behind Ba Fuuji's words. That she was stronger when fighting to protect something her heart adored than when she was fighting to kill.

Then again, a glaive might just cleave her skull open before her brain can have a chance to process that nice train of thought. :smoothieduck:

It is possible but I would much rather have a clean Zhao victory for once. Kanki dunked on, Qin Army decimated, Kanki Officers slaughtered and nobody important from Zhao lost. :pepebusi:
I would’ve preferred a decisive but not entirely win in a scenario where Zhao had the inferior numbers (as they did in history).

Alternatively I would’ve preferred the cage changed completely. Kan Ki losing 130K troops in a day was pure annihilation and made the entire arc a decidedly one-sided affair.

If this is true, my guess would be Ringyoku dies next chapter with the other officer either being Koku Ou or Zenou. One of the latter two lives beyond the next chapter if only to secure or attempt to secure Kanki's escape.

If Kanki is to escape then it is probably going to be either Koku Out or Zenou that holds the line while Kanki escapes. Zenou makes sense for pragmatic reasons cause he is motherfucking Zenou, no explanation needed beyond that.

Koku Ou might make for a thematic option instead, since she seems to adore Kanki. That adoration for Kanki might be what allows her to hold out long enough for Kanki to escape and make her realise the truth behind Ba Fuuji's words. That she was stronger when fighting to protect something her heart adored than when she was fighting to kill.

Then again, a glaive might just cleave her skull open before her brain can have a chance to process that nice train of thought. :smoothieduck:
SPOILER :

KoKou and Zenou are dead.
Screw you Ringyoku. :josad:
I would’ve preferred a decisive but not entirely win in a scenario where Zhao had the inferior numbers (as they did in history).
Zhao having inferior numbers in their very own territory would be pretty dumb on Riboku's part.
I think people are overestimating Riboku's numbers advantage by looking at it the wrong way.

140,000 vs 310,000 sounds like a major difference in power but Riboku's forces are in fact only slightly over the 2x mark.

Say if a Qin force had 10,000 troops while a Zhao force had 60,000 troops. The numerical difference is only 50,000 but the Zhao have a force 6x larger. Every Qin soldier would need to kill at least 6 Zhao soldiers at minimum in order to win.

With Riboku vs Kanki, Riboku has 170,000 more troops but his force is only slightly more than 2x larger. If each Qin soldier aimed to kill 3 Zhao than they would win handily.

Also, yeah no shit Riboku has a numerical advantage, this is deep in Zhao territory and Riboku is the kind of guy that always aims to have every single possible advantage in his favour before a battle even begins. Riboku never willingly fights against the odds, he always stacks the odds in his favour and has his opponent fight against those odds instead.

Riboku worked to have that numerical advantage. He shattered the North Qin Army and tied up the Ousen Army in Atsuyo. Sure he could have had his 310,000 face off against a numerically superior Qin Army and attempt to perform some insane tactical miracle but then why would he do that when he can have that advantage instead? Lel.