Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Shin tries to make small talk with Ouhon, but Ouhon tells him not to. Shin asks if he’s worried about their fighting ability. The Hi Shin Unit may have been defeated in the last war, but at least they gained battle experience whereas the Gyoku Hou took a year off. Ouhon says they were engaged in constant battles around Heiyou and Bujou, so they’re more prepared than the HSU.

Ouhon to Shin: what was your question again?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
This war is gonna be so fucking hype...

@Elder Lee Hung Are you still with us bro? Lol.
I survived, somehow.

God damn, can you imagine if Riboku actually was able to have Houken and Goliath here both as active 3GHs? Literally Zhao could have been the most powerful state in China with these guys lmfao.

Prior to this chapter I was thinking Man’U tier martially for Shibashou, now I’m legit thinking we may have another Kanmei tier fighter on our hands.

Hara ain’t using this guy as a Tou hype tool. No way. Now I am scared for Tou lol

If you guys remember my Ousen as the final villain theory, Shibashou to me now is really looking like he is Ousen’s EOS Martial subordinate like I said originally. I mean this dude seriously looks like he could be a hard fight for EOS Shin.

I survived, somehow.

God damn, can you imagine if Riboku actually was able to have Houken and Goliath here both as active 3GHs? Literally Zhao could have been the most powerful state in China with these guys lmfao.

Prior to this chapter I was thinking Man’U tier martially for Shibashou, now I’m legit thinking we may have another Kanmei tier fighter on our hands.

Hara ain’t using this guy as a Tou hype tool. No way. Now I am scared for Tou lol

If you guys remember my Ousen as the final villain theory, Shibashou to me now is really looking like he is Ousen’s EOS Martial subordinate like I said originally. I mean this dude seriously looks like he could be a hard fight for EOS Shin.
He's probably above Kanmei. He is the last martial obstacle of Zhao, I can't see any other than Shin in this army to take down this monster, maybe he'll have to tag team SBS with Ouhon, or Ouhon will weaken him a little bit before Shin fights him.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
He's probably above Kanmei. He is the last martial obstacle of Zhao, I can't see any other than Shin in this army to take down this monster, maybe he'll have to tag team SBS with Ouhon, or Ouhon will weaken him a little bit before Shin fights him.
Kanmei was the #2 ranked Great General in the state of Chu, by stature that probably puts him above a 3GH of Zhao.

I can even see SBS not being taken down

i can clearly picture Riboku losing but SBS staying alive and a deal to let him rule Seika in peace being made

I don’t see anyone in those army taking him down

Shin isn’t here yet, he cannot take down a 97/98 STR GG with weight
I think Hara is going to stay close to history. I thought he would keep Kanki alive and make him a Yan opponent for Shin, look how that turned out lol

So that said I think Shibashou survives and simply gets dismissed from service like he was historically. However, if Ousen truly is the final villain like I theorize, he is going to need a martial mad lad in his service and I think Shibashou would fit perfectly in that role.

Also if Hara is drawing the sleeping Tiger of Zhao this big of a monster imagine him drawing The real one, Sleeping Tiger of Chu
Watch Kouen have 5 Shibashou level guys under him and give off (with them) the same overwhelming aura that Shibashou is giving off here with his two subordinates:finally::milaugh:

@Elder Lee Hung The Chu wars are gonna be madness, Ousen will need all the subordinates he can.

Everyone is hyped but there is one thing that ruined this chapter for me,
Riboku already set a trap in hango? Total BS! Everyone in Qin was told to attack Gi'an, and only ousen knew he's attacking Hango instead, end he just informed the generals only last chapter, yet riboku not just knows but prepared a trap? It's ridiculous.
And what's worse I've already posted about it after last chapter, that I hope this doesn't happen but it actually did.

SBS is looking cute there cradling his kids Jiaga and KSR.... man even broke a tile there by only standing over it. Lol

Can't understand how Houken was the strongest in Zhou or how Gyou'un was the martial might of Zhao.

Riboku again has sets up his traps beforehand and he got everything prepared while having all the advantages he could get while lastly he got a monster Pokémon like SBS to save his ass so now he should definitely settle his scores with Ousen and claim a decisive victory.

Anyone believes that SBS might be a great instinctual general !!??

Calm down there Grim Reaper, there is still hundreds of chapters left and I doubt Hara is going to spend too many of them rebuilding whole Qin Armies back up to scratch. Expect like two General deaths from each of those armies, tops. Lol.
building what lol , those are just side characters , look how hara intoduce zhaou gnereals every arc then kill them and still they are good characters . so why not he do the same for qin ?! not every arc but at least now since there's heavy loses

Riboku already set a trap in hango? Total BS! Everyone in Qin was told to attack Gi'an, and only ousen knew he's attacking Hango instead, end he just informed the generals only last chapter, yet riboku not just knows but prepared a trap? It's ridiculous.
And what's worse I've already posted about it after last chapter, that I hope this doesn't happen but it actually did.
Riboku knows all. Riboku sees all. We have all accepted this lol.
:josad:

I'm disappointed about this as well. I would love to see Riboku developing a strategy while being against the clock to stop Qin's advance and even countering it. That would have enhanced his title as being most dangerous man of china but like we have seen him getting frozen whenever even a single thing happens out of his calculations or whenever someone's counter his strategy thoroughly.

nah you are unserstamting rbk here,
rbk is not any genereal nah he is not any gg or 3gg , rbk is something else
if you get back and rememberd what he did before ?! then this what you can expect from him fromhim alone.

rbk did a big play to take ouki back then , then he pulled the Coalition Invasion by himself not by his country's Politician even with Coalition Invasion he still made another second plane to take qin , then later at gyo and after it even tho the odss were aginst him he still build a WALL as second plane to stop qin !!??

i will be disspointed if he didn't at least figure qin first move since this is his homeland and he knws it better .