Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
It makes sense if we assume Zhao and Qin are still close in military might (Even though Qin’s military is united under Sei while the Zhao military are split because of their King)

Imagine Zhao invading Qin, and Qin wasn’t defending themselves from other states like Wei and Chu as they are now. The Zhao would have to find a way around Ousen, Kanki, Yotanwa, Moubu, Tou, as well as the new Qin Trio now, and even before the new trio they’d have had Duke Hyou, Mougou, and Choutou to fight.

And the Zhao wouldn’t have been able to invade with their full army either, at best only around 60% or so of their army could invade or else they’d leave themselves open against attack from behind.

What I’m trying to say is, I think it makes sense that the Qin has struggled as much as they have. The 100K elites of Kantan under Kochou probably have very capable commanders under them in addition to Kochou.
Your point is good, but it implies Qin all Generals need to join in the end to beat Zhou when that might not be the case.

My point was these 3 same Generals that presently got occupied by Zhou for a year, will Later on (with Tou maybe) defeat Zhou at it's best i.e Riboku, Shi Ba Shou and new allies that former talked about. That underwhelms Riboku n Shi Ba Shou.

More so, RIboku whose character highlight in itself is of Great General who stood as the Biggest Wall between Zhou and Qin victory, if not entire China Unification. But here they doing just fine on their own without Riboku, while former suffered a loss before.

Anyway, Hara never fails to deliver. He might have a solution for this, maybe Qin will almost annihilate Kantan Royal Elites, or Wei Generals will help later on. But one thing is clear we have been underestimating Zhou Kantan Elites forces.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
My point was these 3 same Generals that presently got occupied by Zhou for a year, will Later on (with Tou maybe) defeat Zhou at it's best i.e Riboku, Shi Ba Shou and new allies that former talked about. That underwhelms Riboku n Shi Ba Shou.
I see..I don’t think it dehypes them at all. Riboku will always be the most dangerous man of his era for me, and a Shibasou will always be 3GH Level even after their defeat. The Qin defeating them won’t change that for me.

It all just depends on the scenario. Riboku, unfortunately, will never be safe from the Zhao monarchy. They will always have it out for him because they’ve always hated him both historically and in the manga, viewing him as both a cowardly General as well as a rebel who wants the throne for himself. I don’t want to say much mode without diving in to spoilers.

But one thing is clear we have been underestimating Zhou Kantan Elites forces.
I think Ko Chou definitely proved all of us wrong, he is undeniably Qin6 Level, as I don’t think anything less would be able to completely stall out Ousen/Kanki/YoTanWa and the noobies for a year straight. The Kantan Elite themselves might also be comparable to Yo Tan Wa’s mountain army in terms of individual strength, beating such an army is no small feat.

Like we’re essentially up against a Qin6 Level commander with a potentially Yotanwa-strength army. Quite frankly I think it’ll be even more miraculous when Riboku and Shibasou join the fray and the Qin win anyway lol.

Chapter spoilers thanks to the Kingdom Community :

More Spoilers Ch. 650

Qin (Moubu army) attack Juuko
But Juuko's general is so excited to fight after so many years of doing nothing that he goes to meet him...
Moubu Army 30,000 men vs. Juuko Army 80,000 men
Logically Juuko will surround Qin and win.
Qin throws themselves into the lion's den, counting on Wei's support, but Wei still hasn't given his answer about the alliance.

Thanks to PJ

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Qin throws himself into the lion's den, counting on Wei's support, but Wei still hasn't given his answer about the alliance.
I suppose this either means that Karin has either abandoned her fight against Moubu (which was really just a battle to occupy Qin forces and not to actually achieve anything), or that she’s actually about to defeat this Qin army and plunge right into Qin? I doubt she continues this time-wasting fight knowing that Qin is trying to take Juuko, I suspect she might try to move deeper into Qin now.

Lol, that's actualy so dumb...
No one ever accused Moubu of being a great tactician. Lol.

Still, it could simply mean that Qin is relying on Wei to assist in taking Juuko City (Gohoumei in particular is famous for his siege tactics). As for that army Moubu is facing, well Moubu has spat in the face of equally as bad odds before.

I suspect that we are going to see what improvements Moubu has made to his army over the past several years. :steef:

No one ever accused Moubu of being a great tactician. Lol.

Still, it could simply mean that Qin is relying on Wei to assist in taking Juuko City (Gohoumei in particular is famous for his siege tactics). As for that army Moubu is facing, well Moubu has spat in the face of equally as bad odds before.

I suspect that we are going to see what improvements Moubu has made to his army over the past several years. :steef:
But that's a very risky gamble. It would be better to wait for Wei's answer, before just running in and hoping they will arrive in time lol.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
But that's a very risky gamble. It would be better to wait for Wei's answer, before just running in and hoping they will arrive in time lol.
Look at it this way:

By attacking now, Qin is showing Wei that they aren’t messing around and fully intend to honor their end of the bargain. Attacking now is also a move that forces Wei into action now instead of giving them time to question the alliance and reject it lol.

It’s an old sales technique, don’t give them time to think, make them buy now.

And let’s say Wei doesn’t bite, well then Qin will claim an impenetrable territory for themselves that will undoubtedly come in handy for future unification (assuming they win ofc lol)

Yay, Qin is once again facing off an enemy with significantly higher numbers disadvantage..:kriwhat: How long does it take for them to realize that luck can only help them so much in a battle.
Shin's campaign against the mighty CHU..:doffytroll:
Even if its to force Wei into action it is a very dangerous game they are playing here. They can possibly loose their Top-Tier General here..:neesama: