Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Shin was able to keep up with a dualist focused Legendary Great General in Gaimou back during the Fire Dragon Arc, he kept up with Gyou'un who was considered greater than Renpa as a dualist and he took Houken down after Kyoukai weakened him.

So we had an injured Top Tier vs an injured Top Tier with an injured Top Tier emerging victorious.

No arse pulls here. Lel.
The Shin/Houken fight has still some problems.

First Houken vs Ouki was a lot more impressive. Houken against Ouki was amazing. Houken at one point was superior to Ouki in his unshackled state and both gave it all, both hurt each other, both had moments where they had the upper hands etc. During Shin fight I didn't feel anything from Houken, and Shin was a lot less impressive than Ouki. Houken just ragdolled Shin left and right and at the end Shin managed to cut down Houken. Houken vs Kyoukai was nice just before and even with Kyoukai best dance Houken was hurt but managed to brutalize her. Houken vs Shin fight seems a lot too shonen like and too forced.

Shin vs Rinko was interesting (Rinko best boy). Shin vs Mangoku was interesting. Against Gyou'un it was nice too. But against Houken I felt nothing.

Some panels were just ridiculous :

Shin was beaten up and dominated way too much to pull a victory out of his ass. The whole fight was too much.

Then Houken character, the guy didn't evolve in 500 chapters. The old same Houken, no dev. The point that Houken didn't understand true battles and weight was brought up and was crystal clear since Ouki battle, Shin fight didn't bring nothing new here, just saying again the same things we heard all along the story. Houken was just alive for Shin to beat him.

Did you guys just think Moubu would go the rest of his life without ever meeting an opponent who could challenge him or something? Like he would never have a meaningful fight against an opponent ever again? Lol
I didn't expect that he would face a "very martially strong guy" so soon(that means that we should expect even more guys that have at least 97 strength stat),I was expecting that he would face more strategic type of GG and later on someone on the lvl of Kanmei but with more weight.

This is reminding me of Kanmei vs Moubu where Kanmei initially dominated the dual
Kanmei did dominate Moubu for a while in the beginning of the duel but still couldn't made Moubu get down from the horse...

But yeah get ready to see Moubu slamming Manu back in next chapter. Hara is just hyping Manu here. May be it's just to made Chu different from other countries and setting standards for last war of uniting China against Chu.

Though if Moubu want to sleep a lil bit than don't worry, Tou is coming there and will send Manu to Hell for Moubu.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I didn't expect that he would face a "very martially strong guy" so soon(that means that we should expect even more guys that have at least 97 strength stat),I was expecting that he would face more strategic type of GG and later on someone on the lvl of Kanmei but with more weight.
I felt from the moment we saw Man’U swinging his Glaive, he would be Moubu’s virtual equal in strength lol. On top of how hard these guys have gotten hyped by the narrative and character statements, you can just tell by how hard Man’U swings his Glaive with one arm

That this guy is in the same strength tier as the top tier Martial generals.

I’m guessing since these guys “aren’t Chu” then that’s the reason they’re excluded when talking about Chu’s originals like Kanmei. Either way I don’t believe it was the best decision to have Man’U smack down Moubu right on his ass

I felt from the moment we saw Man’U swinging his Glaive, he would be Moubu’s virtual equal in strength lol. On top of how hard these guys have gotten hyped by the narrative and character statements, you can just tell by how hard Man’U swings his Glaive with one arm

That this guy is in the same strength tier as the top tier Martial generals.
Well Gyouun also had impressive panel,but he ain't top tier guy when it come to strength.What Man'u did in this chapter is more impressive then what Kanmei did and that dude is top of the food chain when it comes to strength,which is insane.

Haru already put Man Ou in a higher pedestal than Kanmei in chapter 654

So it not surprising Man Ou did one better than Kanmei by knocking Mou bu off his horse. But thee prevail, Moubu will surpass his limits and kill Man Ou I hope.

Gyou’Un? Dude is absolutely top tier lol. His martial strength was hyped even above Renpa. “The Martial Might of Zhao” not even Renpa can claim that lol.
I doubt that Gyouun will have strength stat above 95-96(most of us on other forums think that),he to me wasn't impressive against Akou(he also had Bananji on his side) or Ouhon.
I view only couple of guys as high top tiers when it comes to strength: Houken,Kanmei,Moubu,Gaimou,Ouki,Renpa and now Man'U.

Guys like Tou,Gyouun,Duke Hyou,Earl Shi... as mid top tiers.

Kanmei did dominate Moubu for a while in the beginning of the duel but still couldn't made Moubu get down from the horse...
I would actually consider what Kanmei did to be more impressive.

Man U knocked Moubu off of his horse. Moubu is going to weigh, what, around 120 kilograms? A bit more?

Kanmei sent Moubu flying along with his horse over a distance of several metres. That is going to involve Kanmei sending at bare minimum, over 1/2 a metric ton flying.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
doubt that Gyouun will have strength stat above 95-96(
The stats are mostly bullshit lol.

I view only couple of guys as high top tiers when it comes to strength: Houken,Kanmei,Moubu,Gaimou,Ouki,Renpa and now Man'U.
The weight of Gyou’Un’s blows was directly compared to Gaimou by Shin. Gyou’Un also has martial hype above Renpa. So he is by default in this conversation lol.

I doubt that Gyouun will have strength stat above 95-96(most of us on other forums think that),he to me wasn't impressive against Akou(he also had Bananji on his side) or Ouhon.

Guys like Tou,Gyouun,Duke Hyou,Earl Shi... as mid top tiers.
Firstly, the stat system has never made any sense. Lol.

Secondly, Gyou'un is without a doubt amongst the top dogs of Kingdom. There are multiple scenes that point to him being above Renpa. Here is a compilation of Big Papa G. :akaman:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...lass-exemplary-reward.5008/page-2#post-454919

One more scan of chapter 656 thanks to Sherwel in TKC :

@Owl Ki now this really is unbelievable. Singlehanded Manu put Moubu on ground so easily and this isn't even looking surprise attack. Lol
Then in another chapter or two, Moubu reveals that he was holding back, gives a speech about how happy he is that there are still foes who can give him a fight, flexes hard and matches Man U.

I would (metaphorically :kappa:) bet money on it. Lol.

The fucks going on
:kaidowhat:

Moubu jobbing already after the first clash?
Seems like ma boi Tou needs to go all out, finally.
:stealthblack:

I initially thought that only Kou'en will be stronger than Moubu but hot damn, if Manu is already his equal or slight superior than Kou'en is stomping his ass.

Also, i expect some wild shit from Houmei. Dude needs to own that cocky Chu strategist as hype for his own campaign. Would hate it if Wei's generals just get washed one after another. Rokuomi should die.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
You know, I really need to be more confident in my Kingdom Power scaling lol.

I think I was literally the only person in our community that said Man’U could be stronger than Moubu. And while that certainly has not been proven, Man’U also just throttled Moubu the same way Kanmei did lol.

I was also the only one here who said Kochou could be a stronger overall General than Riboku. And while that has certainly not been proven either, Kochou is indeed currently stalling out 3 Qin GG level generals and the new Qin trio, and has been doing so for a year straight now lol.

Y’all need to listen to me more, me and Hara are on a wavelength lol.

On that subject, Gyou’Un > Ren Pa (martially).

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
On that subject, Gyou’Un > Ren Pa (martially).
for me Renpa is still better than Gyou'un

Renpa weight will still be greater than Gyou'un and in a fight Renpa will def sweat and be hurt but he will ultimately win this.

Ouki explained us the weight and I think that a Great general like Renpa with decades of experience will have more weight than Gyou'un.

Renpa the great general will have more weight. More responsabilities, he carried more lives on his back etc.