Zemmi

GodMommie
Just don’t see how 100 million will suddenly abandon 400 year old system .

Trump won’t be last leader who portrayed himself as outsider . Many more will come and go .
I think there is too much centralisation of power between two party . Money talks end of the day both of party have unlimited funds .
Trump is an outsider in many senses because neither democrats nor republicans wanted to accept him. Even though celebrities had tried to talk him into running for decades.

Btw any thoughts about what Kat Williams has said about Celebrities? I really am not a fan of conspiracy theories but after Epstein and now P.Diddy accusations I'm wondering how much of it is true.

Trump is an outsider in many senses because neither democrats nor republicans wanted to accept him. Even though celebrities had tried to talk him into running for decades.

Btw any thoughts about what Kat Williams has said about Celebrities? I really am not a fan of conspiracy theories but after Epstein and now P.Diddy accusations I'm wondering how much of it is true.
Saw the interview not really surprised Hollywood always had issue with sexual scandal and parties .

Epstein was killed no doubt about it . Big players were involved in his assassination .

AL sama

Red Haired
I think I just heard the dumbest argument I ever heard in a debate and I have heard a lot.

This man said, if you have a college degree, that makes you smarter than someone who doesn't. I have a 4-year degree in business and I could write a notebook of people without degrees who are smarter than me and even plenty who never finished high school.
well I guess I m one of the dumbest person out there :milaugh::milaugh:

H

Herrera95

well I guess I m one of the dumbest person out there :milaugh::milaugh:
It depends.

The statement can be truth if you are considering masses.

On general people with degree TEND to be smarter than people without one.

But if you are comparing individuals... Than this isn't simple as "I have a degree I'm smarter".

College degree were invented at 1088. This is basically saying that all the amazing minds we had before that time are dumber than the ones who got degree after that.

And I have to add that some degree are useless. Here in Brazil we have bunch of useless degree that people take it since it is "free" for them(paid by the federal governament). Usually in the humans area like arts, language, philosophy etc.

AL sama

Red Haired
It depends.

But if you are comparing individuals... Than this isn't simple as "I have a degree I'm smarter".

College degree were invented at 1088. This is basically saying that all the amazing minds we had before that time are dumber than the ones who got degree after that.

And I have to add that some degree are useless. Here in Brazil we have bunch of useless degree that people take it since it is "free" for them(paid by the federal governament). Usually in the humans area like arts, language, philosophy etc.
I was being sarcastic lol

H

Herrera95

The entire interview is 3 hours, so I found one that is shorter and gets to the point of it.

I don't believe in it like a conspiracy of controling the world but just some people with common ideas that have an agenda and they make reunions to help each other to move their agenda.

Zemmi

GodMommie
It depends.

I don't even think it can be accurate on a mass level. Most college classes are they tell you something, you remember it. Intelligence doesn't require a great memory, just the ability to develop and turn ideas into something.

There is an entire debate now on whether education teaches people what to think or how to think.

H

Herrera95

H

Herrera95

I'm not sure if you are saying what I said is true or if what you said by the masses is true. Because it appears it agrees with me that college students are just average.
I'm saying that what I said is true.

College students are still slighty above average people even if just for 2 points. But we saw how historically it used to be way higher and the article explains how more people tend to get a degree therefore lowering that average IQ and how nowadays is becoming "useless" since everyone has a degree.

Which in my point of view it is false. You can say it is "useless" if you compare what a degree used to be 20-40 years ago when just having a degree would make you unique and now you are just another one that has a degree, nothing special. But the tendency is always to have more and more education to keep yourself a valuable asset to the society.

While also I'd claim that traditional educational system is not optimal. When I started studying IT I've come to different paths to learn it. Self learn which it will always be the way to go. Traditional schools that everyday becomes less usefull. Code Camps (I don't recall the exactly name) which would be an immersive experience in coding for some weeks which in my opinion is the most optimal. While having another ones...

I don't see why people make a huge deal about education is not that complicated. You have to tell people the theory and then having them doing exercices about this theory many and many times through days, weeks, months until they learn. The whole problem with traditional schools is that they have a closed subjects grid that doesn't change for decades and society evolved too much from when this grid began to be applied and is no longer usefull to us. We could speciallize subjects at least since high grade. People already know if they are more into math, physics and chemistry or if they are more into history, geography etc. While also teaching more modern science than old stuff. For example traditional IT schools teach us things we will never use in work environment. I'm doing a distance course IT that allowed me to get a job in my current company since 1st semester because they taught me useful skills.

AL sama

Red Haired
I'm saying that what I said is true.

College students are still slighty above average people even if just for 2 points. But we saw how historically it used to be way higher and the article explains how more people tend to get a degree therefore lowering that average IQ and how nowadays is becoming "useless" since everyone has a degree.

Which in my point of view it is false. You can say it is "useless" if you compare what a degree used to be 20-40 years ago when just having a degree would make you unique and now you are just another one that has a degree, nothing special. But the tendency is always to have more and more education to keep yourself a valuable asset to the society.

While also I'd claim that traditional educational system is not optimal. When I started studying IT I've come to different paths to learn it. Self learn which it will always be the way to go. Traditional schools that everyday becomes less usefull. Code Camps (I don't recall the exactly name) which would be an immersive experience in coding for some weeks which in my opinion is the most optimal. While having another ones...

I don't see why people make a huge deal about education is not that complicated. You have to tell people the theory and then having them doing exercices about this theory many and many times through days, weeks, months until they learn. The whole problem with traditional schools is that they have a closed subjects grid that doesn't change for decades and society evolved too much from when this grid began to be applied and is no longer usefull to us. We could speciallize subjects at least since high grade. People already know if they are more into math, physics and chemistry or if they are more into history, geography etc. While also teaching more modern science than old stuff. For example traditional IT schools teach us things we will never use in work environment. I'm doing a distance course IT that allowed me to get a job in my current company since 1st semester because they taught me useful skills.
what do you consider average people??

It depends.

It's really just a case (Not to generalize but) being book smart and being street smart.