Zemmi

GodMommie
Trains and buses aren't part of rural transportation in the US. You either have to have your own vehicle or have a friend with one. We have taxi-like services, but that's about it. I can see how that can be troublesome if that is a places main means of transport for them to be on strike.

Trains and buses aren't part of rural transportation in the US. You either have to have your own vehicle or have a friend with one. We have taxi-like services, but that's about it. I can see how that can be troublesome if that is a places main means of transport for them to be on strike.
Ngl, I kinda wanna see how it go if the US would remake their rail infrastructure more similar to Japan's...

Zemmi

GodMommie
Ngl, I kinda wanna see how it go if the US would remake their rail infrastructure more similar to Japan's...
I think they could pull it off in areas where they have multiple large places together, for most places even having simple public transportation like buses isn't financially reasonable.

I think they could pull it off in areas where they have multiple large places together, for most places even having simple public transportation like buses isn't financially reasonable.
There's definitely alot of ground to cover and not every place would have access or having a stop in either moderate population and or remote locations.

Footage of Milei meeting Trump is excellent. The level of dickriding is quite good that even ****stars need to learn from these hairy idiots. They look like they’re about to fuck each other by the ass.

Can’t post this here as it’s a rubber pirate forum for kids
Post automatically merged:

WARUM REDET NIEMAND ÜBER DEN BAHNSTREIK ALLE HIER REDEN NUR ÜBER AMIPROBLEME🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Should talk about these farmers who are mad at the EU

Private initiative is the key. Here it is an interesting sum up of US rail system and how it compared to other countries and their story with it.

https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/how-us-rail-system-works

Footage of Milei meeting Trump is excellent. The level of dickriding is quite good that even ****stars need to learn from these hairy idiots. They look like they’re about to fuck each other by the ass.

Can’t post this here as it’s a rubber pirate forum for kids

Should talk about these farmers who are mad at the EU
Left wing is about to get extincted. Internet is exposing their fraudulent ideas.

Right wing is not much far from that too.

Libertarianism is the way people naturally tend once they are enlightened.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Private initiative is the key. Here it is an interesting sum up of US rail system and how it compared to other countries and their story with it.

https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/how-us-rail-system-works

Left wing is about to get extincted. Internet is exposing their fraudulent ideas.

Right wing is not much far from that too.

Libertarianism is the way people naturally tend once they are enlightened.
We use trains for freight. I have a track that runs right in my front yard. Lived here so long that I don't even hear it. It's just not practical for local travel. It's just most places aren't populated enough for local public transportation. Many people can't even walk to their closest neighbors' houses because of distance in rural areas.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I heard something interesting yesterday about another positive coming out of the Trump legal woes. It has exposed the two-party legal system for what it is in the United States and how politicians can and have weaponized it fraudulently. It might trickle forward to make people reconsider the two-party system as a whole. My hope, which I have little faith in, is Republicans will not try to do the same after they have experienced it firsthand.

I heard something interesting yesterday about another positive coming out of the Trump legal woes. It has exposed the two-party legal system for what it is in the United States and how politicians can and have weaponized it fraudulently. It might trickle forward to make people reconsider the two-party system as a whole. My hope, which I have little faith in, is Republicans will not try to do the same after they have experienced it firsthand.
Just don’t see how 100 million will suddenly abandon 400 year old system .

Trump won’t be last leader who portrayed himself as outsider . Many more will come and go .
I think there is too much centralisation of power between two party . Money talks end of the day both of party have unlimited funds .