Did you watch the video I shared the other day? I really liked what the man said regardless of the party vote the incumbents out because they haven't done anything for you and show them if they want your vote it'll have to be earned. It's an issue with a two-party system that is hard to get around.
I didn’t see it. Even if a third party gets in they can’t change much, the problems America faces have been so hardwired into the system that it will require a major overhaul on all grounds to permanently fix things.

Donald Trump has been restored on to ballots. The supreme courts ruled that states cannot invoke the 14th amendment without congressional approval. On paper this should be good for democracy, let the voters decide. Its just terrible that our government's integrity is non existent and the American public has pretty much lost faith in the integrity of our elections so no matter what happens, there will be mass discontent and division within the country.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Donald Trump has been restored on to ballots. The supreme courts ruled that states cannot invoke the 14th amendment without congressional approval. On paper this should be good for democracy, let the voters decide. Its just terrible that our government's integrity is non existent and the American public has pretty much lost faith in the integrity of our elections so no matter what happens, there will be mass discontent and division within the country.
I think it was a good look today for the Supreme Court. If even one judge would have come back with a different verdict, I would be concerned. These select people in these states tried to steal the rights of their citizens and I think the court sent a loud message about that today.

Daniel

Elmarit
‎‎‎‎
Anyone think there will be another riot if Trump actually wins?
Or another JFK incident?
I don't think that the big name politicians and mass media aren't going to roll in that red carpet without a fight here

Topic of the day (from me at least):
Can you be soft on the issue of drug use and still make the situation work, or do you always have to go hard on those that use them?

These drugs have the potential to destroy entire families after all.
These people need to be institutionalized in state hospitals until they can beat their addictions

instead we just let them do whatever they want until they end up in jail or dead

was driving home at like 2 in the night. Had to get some coffee because I was feeling drowsy. Saw this homeless guy, clearly on something, knocking on the window of a McDonald’s drive through.

smh my country is going to shit

Zemmi

GodMommie
Or another JFK incident?
I don't think that the big name politicians and mass media aren't going to roll in that red carpet without a fight here
I think polls say there is a good chance of him winning, especially with him gaining in groups no other Republican has ever. Yes, there is going to be outrage if he does, in fact win. There is no question about that.

I do wonder about the delusions people live under, though. People seem to believe this vote would have gone any other way than 9-0 in Trump's favor. It's the United States of America, no state government, or otherwise can interfere with the Presidential election. If people want to vote for Trump, that is their right. Like me.

I don't mind what they are doing to him though because I think it is what really has started to get people's attention. If they would've left him alone, he wouldn't be in the running right now.
Post automatically merged:

These people need to be institutionalized in state hospitals until they can beat their addictions

instead we just let them do whatever they want until they end up in jail or dead

was driving home at like 2 in the night. Had to get some coffee because I was feeling drowsy. Saw this homeless guy, clearly on something, knocking on the window of a McDonald’s drive through.

The people to blame are those who created the policies that allowed it to become that way. Same here in the US.

I've being hearing a lot of this lately. I'm fairly new (around 30 years old) and since my first election (2014) I remember people talking about elections being unfair and not believing the results.

We always had complains about the integrity of electoral urns since it's introduction.

We were taught that elections in the past used to be manipulated that's why it became secret.

So there were always doubts about elections integrity for what I know. I don't know why people make it a huge deal about it nowadays.

Even with those doubts and not believing people still "accept" it.

Both Lula and Biden became the presidents despite the "losing" side claims of fraudulent elections.

This doesn't prevent people from getting addicted in first place though.

Last edited:
This is a good thing, in my opinion, since the situation was literally abusive. The left is basically trying to do everything legal and illegal to win and they are counting on people being too dumb to notice. I saw that in NY they literally tried to make illegals be allowed to vote. I don't doubt that more states will try more and more bullshit to try to make trump lose, including things that they accused Trump before.

Or another JFK incident?
Riots? No. Most protesters like when he won before (specially on social media. Reddit will probably be down for a few hours). Some from the left hate Trump too much, but I think most people- having already had 4 years of him- will be more tame. It will be more something like: how we will survive Trump or some other bullshit.

I think most bullshit will be before the vote start counting. Things like letting illegals vote, try to remove him from the run, try to send him to jail and so on. I don't doubt that after today some smart ass will start some petition or something to have the Congress remove trump from the competition since it was what the SCOTUS said it would be needed.

About your spoiler maybe in a rally or something. If they do that his VP would win 100%.

WARUM REDET NIEMAND ÜBER DEN BAHNSTREIK ALLE HIER REDEN NUR ÜBER AMIPROBLEME🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
I heard something about it not so long ago but... Didn't interested me that much...

Most people of this forum is from USA so yes it makes sense for we discuss more about USA than any other country. And USA being top 1 most important contry of the world people from other countries also gets interested on what is happening there.

Hate that woman speaking low

Zemmi

GodMommie
That's because EVERYONE ALWAYS TALKS ABOUT AMERICA EVEN ON THE EUROPEAN MANGA FORUM
Won't argue that. People typically talk about what involves them because that is what they hear about. Rarely, do I hear about foreign occurrences, unless it involves the US or if the US is predicted to become involved in it on the media coverage we have here. I imagine other countries are the same if it doesn't affect them, they get limited coverage.

If you want to express your feelings about it I will listen though. I did look it up after you mentioned it, but I don't have a comment on it.