Indigo

Let the Past Die
I'm sure you saw a lot of leftist activists go to physical wars because people refused to call a trans woman a woman.
in today's society

taking people's jobs and ruining their careers is a much bigger consequence than wars

considering everybody is living pay check to pay check

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
And who are the people? What makes you think they don't care about both?

By right wingers maybe, but the "trans genocide" talk was the main conversation in leftist circles before the gaza war
You're arguing semantics. Can easily say "what makes you think they do care about both?".

And all this left/right wing nonsense. I'm talking about the west as a whole, and was SPECIFICALLY mocking those only rant about pronouns and know nothing of anti-trans legislation being passed around.

Trans in sports and DEI in entertainment is what's plastered all over social media as that gets the most controversy from apolitical people(majority of people).

You're arguing semantics. Can easily say "what makes you think they do care about both?".
The fact that if you care enough about politics and trans people, chances are you've heard about anti trans legislation. Just like I can easily predict someone's general thoughts on certain things by just looking at their political leaning.

SPECIFICALLY mocking those only rant about pronouns and know nothing of anti-trans legislation being passed around.
And I'm telling you these people don't exist. Unless you mean right wingers but then the rest of your sentence wouldn't make any sense as they would be pro anti trans legislation

Indigo

Let the Past Die
I laughed hard watching this
George was so fucking right

it just keeps getting way worse

recently i've been really annoyed about people using "unalived themselves' instead of suicide

what the fuck is this?
Post automatically merged:

People here be acting like I'm the one inventing words:lawsigh:
I'm not saying you

i said they

i even used the correct pronouns and everything

god damn it

see, we can't make people happy

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
The fact that if you care enough about politics and trans people, chances are you've heard about anti trans legislation.
....I literally said it in the post you replied to so yeah.

Just like I can easily predict someone's general thoughts on certain things by just looking at their political leaning.
That's a pretty limited way of thinking honestly. What's my political leaning?

And I'm telling you these people don't exist. Unless you mean right wingers but then the rest of your sentence wouldn't make any sense as they would be pro anti trans legislation
And again I'm specifically mocking those who care more about pronouns than anti-trana legislation. Still arguing semantics and nitpicking what you think I mean.

AL sama

Red Haired
Elaborate, I can't follow you here. Unless you're trying to bash me for some reason then kma
not exactly bashing

its just that many of your views are very leftist so its not very surprising that you'd be fine with being called cis
Post automatically merged:

recently i've been really annoyed about people using "unalived themselves' instead of suicide
bruh what the hell??

not exactly bashing

its just that many of your views are very leftist so its not very surprising that you'd be fine with being called cis
Learn to read. Y'all complain way too much. You don't want trans women to be called women but you also don't want a distinction to be made between trans people and others.
Like, make up your minds😂
Plus, idk what it's like in Bangladesh but there's no need for you guys to imitate American / west European developments. Accept that the cis/trans thing is a western phenomenon and do with it whatever you want.

Indigo

Let the Past Die
Because of censorship. Saying it on YouTube gets you demonetized. On other platforms it can range from post restrictions, getting links to suicide support lines, and flat out bans. People avoid it due to potential consequences.
yeah, for content creators i get it

but it has become the common language now in a bunch of places

That's a pretty limited way of thinking honestly. What's my political leaning?
It's not when you realize how shallow people who engage in politics are.

For example is someone says they're leftist, I can easily assume that

They're pro palestine, 1 state solution

They dislike Democrats

Their instincts is to dislike anything america does globally

pro LGBT, sometimes to the point of absurdity

feminist

etc,

I can't speak for you idealogy because god knows what the fuck do you believe in lmao. You're not like logiko or ravager
And again I'm specifically mocking those who care more about pronouns than anti-trana legislation. Still arguing semantics and nitpicking what you think I mean.
Yeah and these people don't exist on the left. It's not semantics is just pointing out the obvious