- It said the Universe is expanding
- Iron isnt from Earth
- Mountains are like stakes
- The Sky is protection from harmful effects of space
- The Sun and Moon are constantly moving
- The two seas are sperate
- Humans are made from water
- The Earth and Universe became seperate

And these are only a few. Yet all you got from all of that is " sky is blue and that water flows". Can you stop being biased and address how a book made 1400 years ago has such facts within it.
What's so special about those observations?
You seem to be impressed by nothing special.
People have made such observations in way older periods than 1400 years ago.

So the best man who ever lived (according to you and your community) was a slave owner, you confirm it ?

So the beheadings of Banu Qurayza tribe was justified ? And that's only the tip of the iceberg
A young boy by the name of Zaid ibn Harithah was taken from his parents by some highway robbers, who sold him into slavery. He arrived in Madinha, after being considered less-than-human and told he would be doing the aforementioned backbreaking work. This is when a friend of Muhammad gifts the boy to him, to be used for his help. Zaid recounts how the prophet never stopped smiling, never yelled at him for doing anything wrong, and was always cheerful and positive encouraging and nurturing — the opposite of a slave.

Muhammad ended up meeting with Zaid's parents, who asked to have the child back. Muhammad, humanizing him and not treating him like property, said that it was the boy's choice. Zaid, technically a slave, chose to stay with his master (Muhammad) instead of his own parents. Why? Because the man was so kind to him, caring about him and even adopting him as his own son.

So, yes: Muhammad had “slaves,” but they were treated better than some children are treated by their parents. He was so kind and caring that his “slaves" chose to stay with him over their own parents.

Manumitting slaves is highly encouraged in Islam. However if a person were to keep a slave they would have to treat them with a respect and look after them, give them money and treat them like a human. In this case, Zaid never wanted to leave the Prophet.

He was unlettered in a very backwards Arabia and no some of these weren’t discovered before the prophet
Post automatically merged:

A young boy by the name of Zaid ibn Harithah was taken from his parents by some highway robbers, who sold him into slavery. He arrived in Madinha, after being considered less-than-human and told he would be doing the aforementioned backbreaking work. This is when a friend of Muhammad gifts the boy to him, to be used for his help. Zaid recounts how the prophet never stopped smiling, never yelled at him for doing anything wrong, and was always cheerful and positive encouraging and nurturing — the opposite of a slave.

Muhammad ended up meeting with Zaid's parents, who asked to have the child back. Muhammad, humanizing him and not treating him like property, said that it was the boy's choice. Zaid, technically a slave, chose to stay with his master (Muhammad) instead of his own parents. Why? Because the man was so kind to him, caring about him and even adopting him as his own son.

So, yes: Muhammad had “slaves,” but they were treated better than some children are treated by their parents. He was so kind and caring that his “slaves" chose to stay with him over their own parents.

Manumitting slaves is highly encouraged in Islam. However if a person were to keep a slave they would have to treat them with a respect and look after them, give them money and treat them like a human. In this case, Zaid never wanted to leave the Prophet.
Not to mention his reports of killings are either fabricated in war

The people he quoted hate Islam They used Al Waqidi
  • Ahmed bin Hanbal said "He is a liar, makes alternations in the traditions"
  • Al- Nasai said "The liars known for fabricating the hadith of the Messenger of Allah are four. They are: Arba’ah b. Abi Yahya in Medina, al-Waqidi in Baghdad, Muqatil b. Sulayman in Khurasan and Muhammad bin Sa’id in Syria.
  • Al Bukhari said "al-Waqidi has been abandoned in hadith. He fabricates hadith"
  • Al-Dhahabi said "Consensus has taken place on the weakness of al-Waqidi"
  • Yahya ibn Ma’in said "He is weak. He is nothing. Not reliable!
First time in my life I ever learned of the existence of Al Waqidi. I see why.

Im not diagreeing with that....there could have been some things that may have been known before. But nothing was ever confirmed. Then along comes the Quran.....and coincidently has every fact within it become correct.

The Quran has proofs like I said....but Allah is correct that some people will always deny.

Thanks, that's all I wanted to know, slavery is ok if you treat your slaves well
You do realise the Quran came in a time where slavery is normalised. Its impossible to make everyone give up their slaves...since theyre dependant on them.

Islam humanised slaves and gave them rights. Nothing like the slavery in America....And it is still more encouraged to free slaves and completely haram to make a free person a slave.

Also if a Slave wanted to leave, they had every right to leave.

Didn't Muhammad free most of them and then married them?
Yes he did that to most his female slaves and he had no slaves when he died he freed them all. This adds to the proofs of prophethood his companions used to cry when they saw how poor he was despite controllin Arabia. His wife Aisha (May Allah be pleased with her) said they used to live off dates and water. Infact the prophet himself couldn’t take charity.

Yes he did that to most his female slaves and he had no slaves when he died he freed them all. This adds to the proofs of prophethood his companions used to cry when they saw how poor he was despite controllin Arabia. His Aisha (May Allah be pleased with her) said they used to live off dates and water. Infact the prophet himself couldn’t take charity.
Umar ibn al-Khattab reported: I entered the room of the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, while he was lying on his side over a mat. I sat down as he drew up his lower garment and he was not wearing anything else. The mat had left marks on his side. I looked at the Prophet’s cupboard and I saw a handful of barely in a small amount, the same of mimosa leaves in the corner, and a leather bag hanging to the side. My eyes started to tear up, and the Prophet said, “What makes you weep, son of Khattab?” I said, “O Prophet of Allah, why should I not cry that this mat has left marks on your side and I see little in this cupboard? Caesar and Khosrau live among fruits and springs, while you are the Messenger of Allah and His chosen, yet this is your cupboard.” The Prophet said, “O son of Khattab, are you not pleased that they are for us in the Hereafter and for them in the world?” I said, “Of course.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 1479

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Muslim

People still say the Prophet Muhammad had ill intentions lmao.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Im not diagreeing with that....there could have been some things that may have been known before. But nothing was ever confirmed. Then along comes the Quran.....and coincidently has every fact within it become correct.
The Quran has proofs like I said....but Allah is correct that some people will always deny.
There are many facts that came long before Quran. Quran by itself is not confirming facts, it is us and our observations who confirm and deny things. Every religion has a list of things that were believed to be true at the moment of its creation by those who created it.
Many things are true in every story of every religion.
Some of those end up true, some dont. The fewer claims they make the fewer are the chances of them being proven wrong.
Afaik, not a single modern religion has set a deadline, the arrival of the god because if they do that, they would walk themselves into a corner when such date arrives and proves it wrong.

"most" is not enough, you can't justify owning someone's life no matter how you put it, try that today and you'll see it's wrong

And the "it was normal back then" isn't an excuse, I don't remember Buddha (born ~1000 years before him) and Jesus (~600 years) owning slaves or even killing people IIRC

There are many facts that came long before Quran. Quran by itself is not confirming facts, it is us and our observations who confirm and deny things. Every religion has a list of things that were believed to be true at the moment of its creation by those who created it.
Many things are true in every story of every religion.
Some of those end up true, some dont. The fewer claims they make the fewer are the chances of them being proven wrong.
Afaik, not a single modern religion has set a deadline, the arrival of the god because if they do that, they would walk themselves into a corner when such date arrives and proves it wrong.
I never said the Quran confirmed the sciencfic facts. However Science itself is confirming all these facts within the Quran. Why is everything scientific fact in the Quran correct ? If it was made up....how the hell did he ever come up with these ideas whilst inside a land locked desert. And second how did he pick all the correct scientific facts. And how was this all possible when he cant read anything...

No matter how you look at it.

- The way the Quran speaks
- The way the Quran humbles Muhammad and brings out his mistakes
- The way Muhammad never wanted to be seen as anything special....or he wouldve said he was God.
- The way that he is suprisingly saying all this without being able to read or write.

The greatest miracle in Islam is the Quran. Their is no other expanation for it....other than it being divine.

Have you ever even read the Quran ?

"most" is not enough, you can't justify owning someone's life no matter how you put it, try that today and you'll see it's wrong

And the "it was normal back then" isn't an excuse, I don't remember Buddha (born ~1000 years before him) and Jesus (~600 years) owning slaves or even killing people IIRC
Yes because comparing today to 1400 years ago wpuld be the right way to do. Making people slaves is haram.

Slavery was more prevalent in different areas of the world.

And slave masters didnt own their lives. They just had rights over them. The slave could literally leave if they wanted to.

Yes because comparing today to 1400 years ago wpuld be the right way to do. Making people slaves is haram.

Slavery was more prevalent in different areas of the world.

And slave masters didnt own their lives. They just had rights over them. The slave could literally leave if they wanted to.
Then why didn't the Prophet simply abolish it if it is haram ? He could have said no to this from the beginning

you believe God doesn’t interact with our world So still applies
How do you know that ? You should check what a deist is, you can believe in a moral God