Gun debate thread

Do you support the 2nd Amendment?

• Total voters
Too dangerous

People are governed by Quantum Mechanical processes in their brains, their behavious are very complex

If Governments knew more about science they would also understand better about the social aspects of their people and the dangers and the complexity of society in the 21st century
Criminals spend hours a day looking for easy victims. Some chemical processes in the brain make criminals wimps. If governments understood more about psychology and science, they would allow gun ownership and give more punishment to heinous criminals.

People against gun ownership must have so low testosterone
Ignorant people,cowards,emotional woman and fucking wannabe dictators.
Post automatically merged:

You can try to bans gun or extremely limit it but that will deeply hurt your approval ratings and your regime popularity in the wider society and rural areas.

Considering that almost half of US believe people who try to bans guns are literals fascists, mainly due to their full support of imposing draconian Covid policies and forced vaccination and more people now than ever seem to believe the conspiracy theories like Great Reset, Great Replacement theory, One world government, *You will own nothing and be happy* etc any attempts will be redundant, there will be a massive pushback and solid chance to descent into civil war.

A politician can just use pro-gun and anti-fascist rhetoric to win the presidential seat.
Trump will make a comeback thanks to Biden tragic rule.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Can fight off a knife, but everyone is powerless with a gun pointed at them from a safe distance. Ain't dodging no bullets.
I remember when i was a kid, around 5-6, this was 2 years post Balkan Wars, lots of Veterans had weapons left from war

My best friend at the time had a bazooka, which he traded for me for a Football card of Pavel Nedved

Best deal ever

Why not?

Besides the designation being arbitrary something like an AR-15 is just objectively way superior at home defense and also helps mitigate collateral damage.

Nobody blinks an eye at a 12 Gauge shotgun as it isn't an "Assault Rifle" and doesn't carry the connotation. But if you use one to defend your home you're probably more likely to shoot through multiple walls if you miss, blast your ears off if you fire it inside.

While the AR has much smaller rounds, can still pass through walls but much less so and can be mitigated further with specialized rounds. Modifications such as suppressors and red dot sights further make it a better choice for that purpose.
I think the bigger issue is the rate of fire. An AR-15 is simply far too effective at killing at such a fast rate with a higher magazine, etc. compared to other weapons. The potential risk of collateral damage to your home from using a shotgun should be infinitesimally inferior to the many lives, a lot of which are CHILDREN that are being lost daily due to AR-15's.

It isn't just guns that need reform though, it's a lot of things. Security Systems need to be overhauled, Cops need better training and should have higher qualifications in order to become one, mental health care needs to be more widespread and accessible, etc.

It is ridiculous so many feel that it wouldn't be safe without guns, i mean which warzones y'all living been to have these insecurities. what you are going to do everytime there's a problem, shoot and kill?

Had you grown up in place without guns, none of you'd be supporting this opinion. For guns are meant to take lives. Don't mistake it for a safety measure, it is not!

Gonna go watch tucker carlson right away
LOL i don't even know who this guy is ,i'm not american haha
Post automatically merged:

It is ridiculous so many feel that it wouldn't be safe without guns, i mean which warzones y'all living been to have these insecurities. what you are going to do everytime there's a problem, shoot and kill?

Had you grown up in place without guns, none of you'd be supporting this opinion. For guns are meant to take lives. Don't mistake it for a safety measure, it is not!
What about me that actually lives in a third world country and in one of the cities that has the most homicides in the world and yet i can't CCW on the streets because the government forbids it?Am i paranoid too?Just because you don't need it now,it won't be necessary later.Don't give up on your rights for some false sense of security.People are the danger not guns.Anywhere on earth where the is a human being nearby,the potential for evil is there too.

Last edited:
lol

yeah I bet its so manly to feel you need a gun to protect yourself
:saden:
People with low testosterone or vegans are more likely to be tamed by governments.

They become more passive and weak. See, the reason they are against guns is purely emotional, because at least (for now) via statistics and studies, countries are safer with an armed population.

I say for now, because at least in the US, attacks on schools will increase. Then you guys will have arguments to prohibit possession of a weapon.

People with low testosterone or vegans are more likely to be tamed by governments.

They become more passive and weak. See, the reason they are against guns is purely emotional, because at least (for now) via statistics and studies, countries are safer with an armed population.

I say for now, because at least in the US, attacks on schools will increase. Then you guys will have arguments to prohibit possession of a weapon.
The dumbest shit I have read all week yet :suresure: