Current Events Honest Question: Why don't people actually want a real 1v1 fight for Zoro?

Zoro had no feats against mihawk. He got decimated.

The feats zoro has on that roof > beating king
All nerfed zoro beating king shows gives us is more zoro wank.
This is like saying that Zoro can't and won't fight anyone weaker than literally Kaido until the EoS. Thats like assuming Fujitora or Shiryu won't won't sufficient enough because Zoro already cut Kaido or performed feats worth more than anything he could get.

Like because Zoro tanked an attack from 2 Yonko, he can no longer take worse damage from an Admiral or Blackbeards own YC

Edit: Wouldnt you want more Zoro wank lmao

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
This is like saying that Zoro can't and won't fight anyone weaker than literally Kaido until the EoS. Thats like assuming Fujitora or Shiryu won't won't sufficient enough because Zoro already cut Kaido
or performed feats worth more than anything he could get.

Like because Zoro tanked an attack from 2 Yonko, he can no longer take worse damage from an Admiral or Blackbeards own YC

Edit: Wouldnt you want more Zoro wank lmao
No it doesn't.
Because his other fights pre mihawk will be specific to boost his coo.
An invisible man and a lightman

King serves what purpose now ?
We know zoro is strong enough to beat him
We know zoro can already cut fire
We gonna have a nerfed zoro fighting King who will do his best to run all fight.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Because apparently when Zoro come to the rooftop, everybody below it automatically become weaker than him. And people thinks it would be a huge downgrade if Zoro went from fighting Kaido to fighting a Yonko Commander despite the fact that King or Queen will push Zoro to high diff at least.:kayneshrug:For me personally, I don't really care if Zoro's fighting Kaido or King or anybody else, he would still have his true 1v1 against Shiryu, an Admiral, and Mihawk EOS anyway.

Because people dont care about Yonko Commanders anymore, due to Oda creating random massive gaps between immediate levels of hierarchy, for no reason except to overhype the main villains.

Oda is a moron in this regard.
Can't blame people for not caring about fights against Calamities or Flying 6.
Some don't actually care about Zoro fighting even an Admiral of Shiryu at this point, only Mihawk.
That's because the author does a shitty job at establishing good power levels. Not that Oda doesn't care about it, but this lack of care at doing something marginally respectable creates these notions of dissatisfaction.
"Why make character X fight character A, if he fought character B that was miles ahead character A in power? That's a downgrade".
/\ this is the feeling that powerscaling junkies usually feel in this situation.
then people should open themselves to the idea that those opponents are simply underestimated
"Some don't actually care about Zoro fighting even an Admiral of Shiryu at this point, only Mihawk."
admirals are top tiers
shiryu is "yc2", odens positon on wb's ship - oden was also a top tier
the same logic applies to luffy after possibly soloing "top 1" kaido.

No it doesn't.

We gonna have a nerfed zoro fighting King who will do his best to run all fight.
Weird to assume hes fighting Kizaru when there is a literal swordsman Admiral who has insane CoO that he can better learn from.

Like other characters don't exist and need growth too lol

No it doesn't.

if you think the gap between zoro and king is enough where king has to run all fight
this highlights
the problem here
his bounty possibly above current luffy
sure marco showed him up but he has a lot to prove

truth is
out of the 5 sn on the roof
aside from luffy and zoro's damage on kaido
no one has done anything I think a top yc wouldnt be able to pull off.
and thats a fact.

HA001

Weird to assume hes fighting Kizaru when there is a literal swordsman Admiral who has insane CoO that he can better learn from.

regardless it will be to improve on something he needs to

if you think the gap between zoro and king is enough where king has to run all fight
this highlights
the problem here
his bounty possibly above current luffy
sure marco showed him up but he has a lot to prove

truth is
out of the 5 sn on the roof
aside from luffy and zoro's damage on kaido
no one has done anything I think a top yc wouldnt be able to pull off.
and thats a fact.
the gap between king and fresh zoro is that big
if the only reason king can put up a fight is because zoro is half dead makes king look ass

I could see a quick Zoro and Kizaru clash at some point. When the SHs were at Saobody, Kizaru specifically targeted Zoro. Other than that, I don't have any real reason for why they would actually have a full scale fight.

@Jackteo
Queen has history with Sanji’s father... the whole of last arc was about Sanji and his dad but now this matters so little that it doesnt even warrant Sanji and Queen meeting?
Queen and Sanji have a potential link that might be explored or not. He is a scientist, it's obvious he knows Judge's name. Judge even worked with Vegapunk, the one who experimented on Kaido.

That's not like Queen wanting to torture Drake and to kill Chopper (and Apoo) or King and Sanji being obsessed by Momo's fate. They even clashed and King tried to kill him.

Someone even suggested Queen might know Judge because he experimented on King, the last of his kind. Quite a turn it would be:suresure:

regardless it will be to improve on something he needs to

the gap between king and fresh zoro is that big
if the only reason king can put up a fight is because zoro is half dead makes king look ass
its really not .....
unless you think zoro is a top tier (admiral/yonko/mihawk)
then its not .
well lets see how marco pans out
apoo was able to stall zoro and drake for a couple chaps
what happens when shit hits the fan

HA001

its really not .....
unless you think zoro is a top tier (admiral/yonko/mihawk)
then its not .
well lets see how marco pans out
apoo was able to stall zoro and drake for a couple chaps
what happens when shit hits the fan
yes it is
king is on a par-ish with kata who lost to luffy
said luffy got one shot by base kaido
zoro has feats vs 2 yonko and a hybrid kaido
he stomps king

for that one
i dont think fuji will stand in their way
Post automatically merged:

yes it is
king is on a par-ish with kata who lost to luffy
said luffy got one shot by base kaido
zoro has feats vs 2 yonko and a hybrid kaido
he stomps king
on par ish by who?
all yc1's are the same?

he goes against a yc2 likely next arc
its time to deconstruct that method of powerscaling
yc's vary as well
and how strong king is or even queen
is not out of the works yet.

Queen and Sanji have a potential link that might be explored or not.
So you dont care about story... You think its possible that none of the story around Queen and Sanji will matter

So dont pretend you care about story. Its entirely possible for an enemy with a personal link to a main character to NOT actually have a big story with the main character

you have an agenda. Thats all

HA001

for that one
i dont think fuji will stand in their way
Post automatically merged:

on par ish by who?
all yc1's are the same?

he goes against a yc2 likely next arc
its time to deconstruct that method of powerscaling
yc's vary as well
and how strong king is or even queen
is not out of the works yet.
But he won't be going against a yc2 lmfao
And if you want to go off performance he was getting handled by 2 fingers of a nerfed Marco who juggled him and queen

If Zoro went back to the roof and fought Kaido as Luffy is currently doing or how both have fought opponents in the past, then I WOULD be satisfied.
That's precisely what will happen lol.

The only reason Zoro got injured with Hakai was so that Luffy can get his 1-on-1 fight and so that Zoro only returns to Kaido at the right time. Zoro will coincidentally finish "recovering" the moment Kaido becomes an available opponent for him.
It's going to be the post-time skip Kuma fight. Most likely 2 chapters of Zoro v Kaido, which isn't bad in my opinion...

Stuff like Zoro v King won't happen because the plot hasn't suggested it at all. The entire premise of that fight is still relying on "Zoro has sword, King has sword. Zoro is 'yc1'. King is 'yc1'" type logic... If Oda wanted that fight to happen, he wouldn't have made Zoro tank Hakai; he would have simply had Luffy tell Zoro to go down and let him fight Kaido alone...

Right now, while Zoro is injured, the things I expect to be continued are non-fighting-related. It wouldn't make any sense for Oda to emphasize the scale of his injury just to have him immediately come back to fight a commander. I expect things such as Hiyori and Law being involved in nursing him back to health, perhaps Hitetsu showing up and giving him the Nidai in exchange for Sandai, maybe a reveal of his lineage, etcetera. There are many ways for Oda to take this, but I doubt fighting a subordinate is one of them...

I am pretty confident that Zoro's next major fighting-related involvement in Wano will be his 1-on-1 showdown with Kaido.

But he won't be going against a yc2 lmfao
And if you want to go off performance he was getting handled by 2 fingers of a nerfed Marco who juggled him and queen
and before we saw the roof
zoro and drake with apoo
spanning multiple chapters ?
he didnt damage them
but he held them off.

"But he won't be going against a yc2 lmfao"
well shiryu is a second div commander
thats what the fandom calls yc2.