Questions & Mysteries How would you Rank Luffy, Zoro, Sanji in terms of Fighting Choreography? Who has the best?

Who has the Best Choreography?

• Luffy

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • Zoro

Votes: 26 38.2%
  • Sanji

Votes: 26 38.2%

• Total voters

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Sanji
Zoro
Luffy

And i'll explain why

This scene right here is prime example why Sanji's fight are best in terms of how it looks. You can see every kick you can see the force, movements

Meanwhile Zoro has that but less. Most sword fights in OP are now - hur durr me spam some technique which makes no sense how it is generated but oh well.

Still cool tho to some extent. Tho i'll always say Zoro vs Mihawk in EB is best Zoro fight when it comes to visuals.

Luffy on other hand. Idk, never was a fan of it Too simple

They are all very different and I like them in different ways

Luffy's fights are like that of a superhuman boxing match, Dragonball without the lasers and with different powers instead, always balls to the walls.
Sanji's look like a great showmanship of capoeria matched with brutal savate strikes, aspirational for a normal human to a certain extent
Zoro's are cool with the single strike samurai showdowns

i think its a tie.

imo Zoro looks the least cool but atleast his opponent trys to kill him. Luffy has the most well thought out fights with the most effort but his opoonents rarely do anything desperate to win. i think thats why the croc fight was so good because croc was going for the throat.

sanji looks the coolest in his fights no doubt but oda makes his opponents look and act weird.

so all considered they are the same. the easy answer is Luffy because he gets the arc boss plus mutiple chapter fights that ends battles and wars. though when he was a minor charwcter in marine ford his fights were still really nice.

Sanji
Luffy
Zoro

Zoro’s general badassery and aesthetic makes his fights cool but it often feels stiff with not so many dynamic shots and angles. Like others say, you don’t really see what’s going on before a cut occurs.

Luffy’s fight against Lucci in my opinion is the best fight of the whole series choreography wise but yeah post time skip for me is missing that feeling his fights used to have.

Sanji takes the crown in choreography. Smooth as hell transitions and flow, and you can feel the weight in his attacks with how Oda positions the panels. But the fight with Queen is super lacking.

Post time skip fights in general are lazy by comparison of pre time skip

Pre TS

Sanji/Luffy
Zoro

Pre Timeskip I think I liked literally all of their fights. The panels were well drawn, you could feel the impact, everything just felt right

Post TS

Luffy
Zoro/Sanji

Tbh I don’t really like about half of the post TS fights. Zoro vs Pica was gimmicky and barely an actual fight, Sanji barely had a fight for most of the TS and when he got one (Queen) it was fairly mediocre. One or 2 kick attacks then Queen spams lasers and we cut away. The only thing that saved it was the last chapter

Luffy has the most creative moves and forms. So he is by far clear of Zoro and Sanji. Also bit bummed you didn’t include Luffy vs Don Kreig. It also had very good early choreography. Luffy vs Kata is the best choreographed fight in the series, you can literally feel each punch and kick.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji’s moves by far are most boring. Zoro atleast have ashura. He has got itoryu, nitoryu and mutoryu along with santoryu. He has some of the most distinguished moves, shishi sonson, sanzen sekai and onigiri. Each of these moves have different stances and style.

Last edited:
Sanji by far has the best
Luffy’s fights are decent
Zoro’s are by far the worst
Pre timeskip
Sanji
Luffy/Zoro

Post timeskip
Sanji
Luffy
Zoro
Sanjis choreography is by far the best

Luffys is second

Zoros is last. Oda doesn’t know how to draw sword fights.
Sanji
Luffy
Zoro

Swords fight is always about Speedblitzing.
Sanji
Luffy
Zoro

Sanji has so much style while kicking and fighting
Sanji
Luffy

Zoro
pre:

sanji with sashimi knives
zoro
luffy
sanji

sanji
zoro
luffy
Sanji by far the best

luffy is a hit or miss kinda thing

Zoro is by the far the worst
99% of this forum: The fights are rushed

That one guy: They aint rushed, you are all idiots
how is zoro winning in the poll :choppawhat:
The most problem is,Oda don't put the same love for Sanji and Zoro as for Luffy. Why Zoro didn't deserve his best fight,sameway as Oda put love for Kata vs Luffy? Why always Luffy opponents got powers like awakening or CoC.. I mean King vs Zoro had the potential to became the best fight. King counter Zoro adv COc with his own. Or with awakening. We speak her about a fucking firstmate, the highest know bounty for a commander, yet this guy only show one time CoA,same Queen.... Even WsW display more CoA feats. It fucking strange, since Kata had great CoA display,awakening and even CoC clash, let alone his FS... Yes King got a incredible lunaria power but that is it? No adv haki, no CoC and even not awakening. Imagine Doffy far weaker has awakening, Law who is weaker has awakening, yet Kaido firstmate, with 1.39B and a monster don't have it? Kaido calamity,at most King get robbed of getting a intensive battle. Because Oda now rushing the events, after dragging the shit of the arc. Why Zoro not can get one time a insane long battle?
At this point I hope ZKK happening or something, otherwise Zoro didn't display anything in this arc, people will know Luffy for saving wano because soon Kaido will rampagne over wano. No one will get the impact of Zoro beating King. Because that I hoped that Zoro would face King in flower capital, so the people see how Zoro save them.. Let hope Zkk really happen or the meaning of Zoro this arc is really poor and trash,he is the strongest Samurai in wano right now, he must replace Ryuma feat.. otherwise Wano never will see him as savor, even when he defeat Mihawk since Wano people don't care much for other things outside of wano events. King vs Zoro in flower capital would be far better....
I can understand why many King and Zoro fans are disappointed, im it too...
The lack of taste is insane, how is Any of Sanji’s move is better than Luffy’s King Kong Gun, Leo Bazooka, Black Mamba. Not to forget all of his jet moves like jet culverin etc. Even his forms are the best balance of goofy and sensible. Luffy’s early fight with Don Kreig and him using hilarious moves like fingers net, gomu gomu no bell, bullet salute , tankman moves.
Can’t expect taste from this trash site which is filled with Zorotards and Sanjitards.

Luffy
Sanji
Zoro
Luffy's fights are better choreography than the others because Oda puts most effort in it. Other than Luffy we have Sanji. Oda is more versatile with kicks than swords and we can see that when we look most of Sanji's fights. And lastly Zoro not that his fights arent bad but Oda is more strict when drawing sword fights.
Post automatically merged:

:gokulaugh: