Character Discussion I genuinely don't understand why do people hate Akainu so much

It never happened because soldiers usually never stand in front of their commanders in the middle of the war with open arms and order them to stop fighting
Yes, because in the real world commanders are as far away from the action as they can possibly be, not striding around fighting with super magma powers.

And in the real world there are things called court-martials where such situations are actually dealt with. Not on the spot executions.

I also don't hate Akainu (and like him a bit)but it's really annoying how his fans try to exaggerate and try to shit on Yonko for everything they do but act like he's a Jesus that can do wrong and is the strongest character
But canonically HE'S the strongest character aside from Imu and most likely Dragon

The Yonko are just hyped up for absolutely no reason even though they're getting clowned by the Worst Generation

But canonically HE'S the strongest character aside from Imu and most likely Dragon

The Yonko are just hyped up for absolutely no reason even though they're getting clowned by the Worst Generation
See this is what I was talking about

And for your point lets just agree to disagree cuz I don't want to waste my time explaining why Kaido > Akainu
D: Odacchi!! In the sbs from volume 82 you told us how to escape from Akainu, bears, ghosts and the like. But when I try to do this before my angered mother I'm just beaten up... Is my mother stronger than Akainu? P.N. Star Fairy
O: You better watch out! you're being too brash! A mother is the strongest living being in the world, even stronger than Kaido!! Don't you dare do it again! But, you know, your mother loves you more than anyone else.
:hapnoel:

See this is what I was talking about

And for your point lets just agree to disagree cuz I don't want to waste my time explaining why Kaido > Akainu
D: Odacchi!! In the sbs from volume 82 you told us how to escape from Akainu, bears, ghosts and the like. But when I try to do this before my angered mother I'm just beaten up... Is my mother stronger than Akainu? P.N. Star Fairy
O: You better watch out! you're being too brash! A mother is the strongest living being in the world, even stronger than Kaido!! Don't you dare do it again! But, you know, your mother loves you more than anyone else.
:hapnoel:
1- Oda said that Akainu can be the Pirate King in a single year. It's well known that to be the Pirate King, you HAVE to beat all the Yonko and get all the road poneglyphs. Basically, if Akainu gave half a shit and played silly pirate games like most of the characters for a year, he can be the Pirate King

2- Blackbeard and his crew ran away like bitches at the sight of Akainu

3- In the Akainu's databook, Oda said that his fruit has highest offensive power in the series

4- Even though Whitebeard was sick and dying, Oda made it clear that Akainu was perfectly fine after taking a surprise point blank Island shattering hits from an enraged WB with all the power he had left cause he knew he was dying. Akainu also managed to blow off half his head effortlessly. And after WB died, Akainu came up like it was nothing and fought all the commanders at the same time and they couldn't do shit

5- When Jinbei is talking with the Strawhats at Fishman Island he says: "with Sakazuki as the new Fleet Admiral the Navy has become a stronger force of justice than ever before". Where he's basically saying that with Sakazuki as the leader of the Navy, they have reached their prime, even above the previous one that had guys like prime Garp and Sengoku at their front line

What is his hypocrisy prey tell?
Pretending to protect innocent citizens by killing pirates then proceeding to kill a boat full of innocent citizens in case there is one person who can read poneglyphs.
Being absolutely ok with killing babies just because their mothers potentially slept with a pirate.

Saying this guy is a good guy is a joke.

But I like I said that's what makes him a good antagonist, the fact that he is a murderer pretending to care about the well being of his men and citizens over the world.

Let Akainu be the corrupted psychopath cop, it's one pussy of an excuse to dislike him for that when you realize there are fans who adore a deranged crackhead bitch that slaughters innocents to collect ingredients for her party cake and an Oni tyrant who tortured and enslaved an entire country.

Akainu is as mentally sick as Kaido, Meme, Teach, but when you scroll through the Big Meme FC after knowing that Big Meme finds pleasure in chopping a man's head before wrapping it in a gift box and sending it to his own son who has just attended his mother's funeral, you realize that the morals card is bullshit.