Speculations I think next time we go to the roof it will only Kidd Luffy and Law standing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh yeah? The cover page featured Zoro and Luffy killing Kaidou too.
Inb4 but but Sanji was on the cover page with Big Mom and Luffy too
Sanji did what he does best at WCI, cooking.
Wouldn't that uh, be knock on Zoro assisting to defeat Kaido lol?

Not saying I'm against Zoro fighting Kaido, but this is why using the jump covers for either argument is really bad lol

In terms of shine I see it being

1. luffy/kid
2. law
3.zoro
4.killer

It’s an unpopular opinion that most won’t agree with but I think at the end of wano people will be discussing who had better feats kidd or luffy.
Post automatically merged:

zoro won't waste his arc baking cakes
didn’t sanji bake a cake that didn’t even work? Wouldn’t the equivalent of that be zoro trying to reopen kaidos scar but failing?

Using the logic of the sanji cover

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
In terms of shine I see it being

1. luffy/kid
2. law
3.zoro
4.killer

It’s an unpopular opinion that most won’t agree with but I think at the end of wano people will be discussing who had better feats kidd or luffy.

didn’t sanji bake a cake that didn’t even work? Wouldn’t the equivalent of that be zoro trying to reopen kaidos scar but failing?

Using the logic of the sanji cover
Zoro is already in a fight with 2 yonko sanji didn't even get a fight

Compared to the rest “leading” supernova captains and Killer, Zoro is the only one with comparable feats, if not better portrayal than Luffy in this fight.
The fight barely started and Oda hasn’t made Kidd use haki or law unsheathe his sword yet. While he already has zoro doing three sword style and his bandana on.

Zoro doesn’t have comparable feats. Luffy temporarily knocked out kaido. If you wanna talk about tatsumaki. Red roc already made kaido bleed

In terms of killing Kaido:
Zoro - 1
Rest - 0
Killing kaido≠more shine

Zoro is already in a fight with 2 yonko sanji didn't even get a fight
not the point. The point your trying to make is zoro doing crazy shit this arc against kaido using that cover. Sanji had the same type of cover and only baked a cake that failed and got a couple of cool feats.

Your saying zoro gets a couple of cool feats then fails to reopen kaidos wound?

Killing Kaido is more shine than anyone in the entire manga. :myman:
Zoro killing kaido? No no no

Kidd killing big mom

:steef:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
not the point. The point your trying to make is zoro doing crazy shit this arc against kaido using that cover. Sanji had the same type of cover and only baked a cake that failed and got a couple of cool feats.

Your saying zoro gets a couple of cool feats then fails to reopen kaidos wound?
again zoro is already in a fight while sanji never got one there's no parallel here. Zoro shone more than luffy during TB it maybe time to do it again

Status
Not open for further replies.