Speculations I think next time we go to the roof it will only Kidd Luffy and Law standing

Status
Not open for further replies.
In terms of shine I see it being

1. luffy/kid
2. law
3.zoro
4.killer

It’s an unpopular opinion that most won’t agree with but I think at the end of wano people will be discussing who had better feats kidd or luffy.
Post automatically merged:

didn’t sanji bake a cake that didn’t even work? Wouldn’t the equivalent of that be zoro trying to reopen kaidos scar but failing?

Using the logic of the sanji cover
Eh but it worked? It did exactly what it was supposed to do, stopping Big Mom's rampage, and saving WCI from utter destruction.

Lol, I'm already betting Chrono's lame ass about Sanji vs King, so no not really.

Still confident enough to tell you Oda won't overshadow his main character. Zoro standing up to Kuma was over 10 years ago and for an entirely different reason, to defend his captains life. Zoro overshadowing Luffy on the singlemost significant moment Luffy can achieve as a Pirate Captain outside of Pirate King isn't happening, and is not at all remotely comparable.

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Still confident enough to tell you Oda won't overshadow his main character. Zoro standing up to Kuma was over 10 years ago and for an entirely different reason to defend his captains life. After Zoro overshadowing Luffy on the singlemost significant moment Luffy can achieve as a Pirate Captain outside of Pirate King isn't happening, and is not at all remotely comparable.
He will give MC the shine by taking out Big Mom.
Does that overshine the killing of Kaido?
I didnt think so either. :myman:

This is no longer a question of whether it will happen, it is happening through entire Wano.
Zoro is playing the role of MC in Wano, Luffy only keeps the panel time since Zoro doesnt need it.
Zoro already outshined Luffy in this arc, the gap will just get bigger.

He will give MC the shine by taking out Big Mom.
Does that overshine the killing of Kaido?
I didnt think so either. :myman:

This is no longer a question of whether it will happen, it is happening through entire Wano.
Zoro is playing the role of MC in Wano, Luffy only keeps the panel time since Zoro doesnt need it.
Zoro already outshined Luffy in this arc, the gap will just get bigger.
Luffy vs Big Mom isn't at all set up to happen this arc lmao, you reading the manga? Every jump advertisement has "Vs The Hundred Beast Pirates", not vs Big Mom Pirates. 6 Strawhats are fighting Kaidos crew, not Big Mom.

Boy, this really is going to suck for you when for the 20th arc, Zoro doesn't outshine Luffy lol. Its sad that this level of barking denial will continue until Oda rips the rug from under your feet but what whatever you say lol.

Since Onigashima started I have seen the same 5-10 people make terrible theories off evidence to satisfy their headcanon and their idea of how the story is and time and time they are wrong. You know that too hahaha.
It's how it is. By far the worst offender has become this questionable notion that Luffy surpassing a Yonko will be overshadowed by his subordinate doing it instead.

Like don't get me wrong, I entirely expect Zoro to cut Kaido at a significant moment. Thats been set up. Hell, I can see him do it at a point to prevent Kaido from crushing the capital with Onigashima. What I truly don't see is this him being a persistent factor after and overshadow Luffy.

If Zoro cuts Kaido, something WILL force Luffy to get the remainder and main bulk of the fight. People forget that this is EXACTLY what happened with Doflamingo and Law.

I strictly recall Law fans being super toxic and gung-ho about him and Luffy defeating Doflamingo "equally" because Luffy needed help and Doffy was just that strong. Que Law losing, saved by Luffy, and Luffy having a further 10 chapter fight with Doflamingo. I will never forget this. People are expecting the same thing from Zoro, only now it's far worse because its Kaido and Kaido has always been a feat Luffy needs to surpass, not Zoro.

Tldr: I expect great things from Zoro, just not the crazy hot take levels like half this forum seemingly has indoctrinated themselves into thinking. Guaranteed that when ZKK doesn't happen, something that has zero foreshadowing outside of an arbitrary comparison to Ryuuma, "Odas a hack writer" and "What a shit manga" will be on the front pages from weeks. Like guys, ZORO ALREADY DISPLAYED THE FEAT AT PUNK HAZARD TO THE SAME WESTERN TYPE DRAGON, nothing at all implies he's going to do it to a real, conscious pirate with a totally different appearance and comparative standpoint

It's how it is. By far the worst offender has become this questionable notion that Luffy surpassing a Yonko will be overshadowed by his subordinate doing it instead.

Like don't get me wrong, I entirely expect Zoro to cut Kaido at a significant moment. Thats been set up. Hell, I can see him do it at a point to prevent Kaido from crushing the capital with Onigashima. What I truly don't see is this him being a persistent factor after and overshadow Luffy.

If Zoro cuts Kaido, something WILL force Luffy to get the remainder and main bulk of the fight. People forget that this is EXACTLY what happened with Doflamingo and Law.

I strictly recall Law fans being super toxic and gung-ho about him and Luffy defeating Doflamingo "equally" because Luffy needed help and Doffy was just that strong. Que Law losing, saved by Luffy, and Luffy having a further 10 chapter fight with Doflamingo. I will never forget this. People are expecting the same thing from Zoro, only now it's far worse because its Kaido and Kaido has always been a feat Luffy needs to surpass, not Zoro.

Tldr: I expect great things from Zoro, just not the crazy hot take levels like half this forum seemingly has indoctrinated themselves into thinking. Guaranteed that when ZKK doesn't happen, something that has zero foreshadowing outside of an arbitrary comparison to Ryuuma, "Odas a hack writer" and "What a shit manga" will be on the front pages from weeks. Like guys, ZORO ALREADY DISPLAYED THE FEAT AT PUNK HAZARD TO THE SAME WESTERN TYPE DRAGON, nothing at all implies he's going to do it to a real, conscious pirate.
I thought Zoro fighting Kaido in anyway theories we're just silly because past patterns shown that not happening, so a Zoro outshining Luffy via cutting Kaido's head off is a possibility and I will keep an open mind to that. Oda has foreshadowed his one sword style which will land a hit on Kaido later on. I want ZKK (dont think it'll happen but open to the theories) but definitely think he'll open that wound.

Luffy will not defeat Kaido alone, there is a 0 percent chance of that happening at all. If he did then there would be no point to Shanks and BB since Kaido is the strongest Pirate in the world. He will do it with a combo on the roof (to that extent we dont know).

The fight barely started and Oda hasn’t made Kidd use haki or law unsheathe his sword yet. While he already has zoro doing three sword style and his bandana on.

Zoro doesn’t have comparable feats. Luffy temporarily knocked out kaido. If you wanna talk about tatsumaki. Red roc already made kaido bleed
Zoro pushed Kaido to Hybrid.
Kaido pushed Luffy to use Future Sight lmao

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Tldr: I expect great things from Zoro, just not the crazy hot take levels like half this forum seemingly has indoctrinated themselves into thinking. Guaranteed that when ZKK doesn't happen, something that has zero foreshadowing outside of an arbitrary comparison to Ryuuma, "Odas a hack writer" and "What a shit manga" will be on the front pages from weeks. Like guys, ZORO ALREADY DISPLAYED THE FEAT AT PUNK HAZARD TO THE SAME WESTERN TYPE DRAGON, nothing at all implies he's going to do it to a real, conscious pirate with a totally different appearance and comparative standpoint
wano doesnt want to just beat kaido and orochi
they want them dead

Status
Not open for further replies.