Powers & Abilities If King does not have coc why he will fight against Zoro?

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Why does that matter at all. These goalposting type questions always get me.

"If x character doesn't have this or do this, there's no way x thing is happening!"

This Zoro going to the roof all over again, except it's behind denial, it's compromising.
why is more important than zoro stopp king than kaido?

Roronoa-sama

Because Zoro is not as important to stopping Kaido as you think lmao. It's your fan bias assuming he has a bigger role to play against Kaido when he doesn't. He's the one that said to leave it Luffy, or are we denying that statement?
zoro is important but marco, yamato, law... yes i know you are candiboys (zoro is the second important character )

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Because Zoro is not as important to stopping Kaido as you think lmao. It's your fan bias assuming he has a bigger role to play against Kaido when he doesn't. He's the one that said to leave it Luffy, or are we denying that statement?
Luffy lost. Zoro just said if he didn't heal none of it matters. He's not saying that with king in mind. All zoro knows is luffy got clapped and kaido is free

zoro is important but marco, yamato, law... yes i know you are candiboys (zoro is the second important character )
Law literally is not fighting Kaido again. Yamato and Marco have not fought Kaido. And like I told you in the other thread, there is an intention to have them lose anyway before Luffy jumps back in. Yamato literally says she can't win.

Luffy lost. Zoro just said if he didn't heal none of it matters. He's not saying that with king in mind. All zoro knows is luffy got clapped and kaido is free
Semantics, there were two WHOLE chapters after Luffy lost where he used the voice of all things to tell fuckin Momo that he will defeat Kaido.

The story is literally doing everything in its power to tell you Zoro has nothing to do with Kaido, and you guys keep denying yourselves further into random interpretations that have nothing to do with Kaido lmao

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Law literally is not fighting Kaido again. Yamato and Marco have not fought Kaido. And like I told you in the other thread, there is an intention to have them lose anyway before Luffy jumps back in. Yamato literally says she can't win.

Semantics, there were two WHOLE chapters after Luffy lost where he used the voice of all things to tell fuckin Momo that he will defeat Kaido.

The story is literally doing everything in its power to tell you Zoro has nothing to do with Kaido, and you guys keep denying yourselves further into random interpretations that have nothing to do with Kaido lmao
The story has done no such thing. You just keep pedalling the same shit yet can't even show a single panel of zoro vs King set up.
Zoro doesn't know yamato even exists all he knows is luffy lost and kaido is coming down to start clearing them out. He's not taking that drug cause he's rushing to fight King is he

Roronoa-sama

the story said than we are waiting a strong samurai lika oden and this is zoro.
In the case of king, zoro and he doesn't connect anything in all the arc (unlike than sanji and queen)