Break Week If Sanji doesn't have CoC in the future, why Oda give us so many hints?

Sanji will have CoC in the future?

• Total voters
Luffy called his own attacks Shallow till 6 chapters ago. And even after getting CoC coating Kaido said that it was a disappointment.

Same goes for you, what hints do you have that Luffy's haki>Zoro's haki? Zoro with his own haki did the most damage.

Probably Mihawk or he maybe discovered it thru sheer training.

Good for him.

One statement is all I need that says "Enma's haki comes from Oden" or that says "Enma is a battery that stores haki." Unlike you, I have a statement saying that Enma only drains the user's haki, do you have one that says that it stored Oden's haki?
Post automatically merged:

A lot of plot lines involving both of them aren't finished so we shall see. As I like to say; time proves people wrong, it could be either you, or me.

Lets remember scene one more time . Zoro said he made best attack . Kiado are knocked down.
Kaido's reaction. Yes it will leave a scar . That is enough for you.
This is humilation. I got scar . that is all. No serious damge or no serious affect on Kaido.

Luffy's haki>Zoro's haki? Zoro
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA. look. If I answered that, you would think I was taking you seriously about it . Are you joke .d.d.d.d.d
Just open thread about it. And saw answer put poll .d.d

Probably Mihawk or he maybe discovered it thru sheer training.

Good for him.

Yes, Zoro did not know ryou. Thank to the Enma , he can reveal his ryou.

you're bullshit.

Lets remember scene one more time . Zoro said he made best attack . Kiado are knocked down.
Kaido's reaction. Yes it will leave a scar . That is enough for you..
Kaido to Zoro next panel "If you'd come with me, we could have conquered the world"
Kaido after defeating Luffy "Gomu gomu and what?" with deception face
And yes sole Enma purpose in wano was a training tool for Zoro to level up his CoA since he didn't have an old man to teach it to him.

Kaido to Zoro next panel "If you'd come with me, we could have conquered the world"
Kaido after defeating Luffy "Gomu gomu and what?" with deception face
And yes sole Enma purpose in wano was a training tool for Zoro to level up his CoA since he didn't have an old man to teach it to him.
Okey. I asked myself constantly. Where is my wrong.
I found.
During 21 years ı though we watched Luffys adventure.
But actullay this is zoros adventure.

Zoro >>>>>>>>>> Luffy
Create crew we join zoro.

When you leave zoro and luffy same level shit, we can talk . Until that time, leave me alone.

I found.

Zoro >>>>>>>>>> Luffy

When you leave zoro and luffy same level shit, we can talk . Until that time, leave me alone.
Never said Zoro > Luffy, Luffy is obviously stronger after getting and controlling AdCoC there's no discussing in it

Kaido's reaction. Yes it will leave a scar . That is enough for you.
This is humilation. I got scar . that is all. No serious damge or no serious affect on Kaido
"Gomu Gomu no what?" That was even worse." Your use of it was crude and clumsy." It was basically a big ass disappointment. Even with ACoC and ACoA, 2 important power ups in 1 arc, he didn't manage to deal him serious dmg neither. At least after Zoro's attack we see Kaido huffing. In all of Zoro's sword fights, when the enemy is knocked down, the fight is over. Unlike melee attacks, sword attacks lack blunt force, something that knocks ppl back/down easier.
When you accept that you are wrong and that you don't even provide proof for your claims, we can talk again. Either that or provide me with proof to support it. You are all big talk but no proof to back up your claims.

I found.

Zoro >>>>>>>>>> Luffy

Just remember this.. the Pirate King is not necessarily the strongest being around until proven differently... expecially when the evidence suggests how Zoro currently looks better than his captain, let's see what occurs from now though out of fairness.:pepelit:

Your anger or tears wont change what Sanji said there.

Your posts are reminding me how annoying and thick skulled the Sanji fanboys were back in the days.

Sanji burying his own dream for Zeff is one thing, but thats not relatable here. Sanji clearly mentioned, Zoro should give up his dream because its not achievable. There is no defending him here. If you look at his monologue, he clearly thinks like an average joe, "
"{Crazy asshole...!! He was going to fight the strongest man in the world! He knew what would happen...!!! Give up your ambition, if it'll get you killed!!}"

He had little respect for people's convictions to the point he used to call them stupid on their face =>

How does Sanji abandoning his dream for Zeff's sake justify him belittling other people's ambitions?

You made a nice story, but I am not buying it.

Also, you are wrong about Zoro's dream. He wanted to be the WSS even before that promise with Kuina.
The Four Conquerors in this Image. Oda is a Genius

Only the first point of this thread is worthy of ridicule in my opinion, and the last point if you just take it by itself and try to rely heavily on just said point instead of including it as a minor detail that supports constant paralel portrayal of separating Zoro and Sanji in significant moments. Definitely not something i'd bring up in the manner it was brought up in this thread.

Except for that nothing was "debunked".

Baratie was brought up as a "debunk" when in fact that's the first arc that basically gives an early definition of CoC and Zeff outright says that Sanji has it

The "Strong Will of the Wano Samurai" was brought up as a "debunk"

When in fact Oda uses these Strong Willed Samurai starting to give up at the news of Luffy's defeat and thought that Momonosuke might be captured/dead to contrast them with Zoro and Sanji to show how their Conviction is that much stronger to the point where the Samurai can't even understand how Sanji continues to fight after he learns about Luffy's death.

The "debunk" for Oda making it so that only Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Usopp witness Rayleigh's CoC, with Luffy and Zoro already confirmed CoC users and Usopp as someone who lied about it when all of his other lies comes true is a vague stance such as "this ain't solid evidence".

And then there's a lot of claims that "All the SH's are determined so Sanji is nothing special", which ignores Oda separating Sanji alongside Zoro in moments such as TB in order to showcase their determination specifically separated from everyone else, or the much more recent example where Zoro and Sanji are highlited to refuse Kaido's surrender offer at the same time.

Also @Zoro D Goat provided a good picture in this post, albeit not all encompassing

Highlighting Sanji's ability to influence others and gain support and followers time and time again.

Also Rayleigh outright said

"Most people who've made a name for themselves in this world posses this power"

So then you have to argue that Sanji must not make a name for himself in the One Piece world for him to be unlikely to have it

while acknowledging the fact that Shanks had Beckman, Roux and Yasopp in his crew who have made a name for themselves and are widely renowned ( Btw, these also happen to be the characters people agree to parallel Zoro, Sanji and Usopp with in the Red Hair Pirates, who just so happen to be the SH's i'm arguing will all have CoC in the end ), and taking note of the fact that one of Luffy's main claims that kickstarted One Piece and his journey was that he will have a crew that is better than the Red Hair Pirates

and this is impossible for Yonko Shanks to be the only COC User in his crew when Katakuri ,possibly King have it.
Red Hair Crew is the Best Crew for a reason. Luffy want to surpass Shanks crew after all. Sanji need to have COC

Sanji will also prove to his Father and his famliy he's the Special Kid and Judge will have no choice to respect him after that

Ace, Katakuri and Oden have conquers and no grand ambition and are not captains. Yeah they have leadership roles within their crews but then so does sanji
:kayneshrug:
Oden have zero leadership role in both whotebeard and roger crew and still have it.

You realise that Zoro is the second guy ever that scarred Kaido, Kaido got defeated like 7 times in his pirate career, Kaido only got scarred twice in his career. Conclusion: scarring Kaido is more impressive than defeating Kaido :kayneshrug: and Killing him is more impressive than both:kayneshrug:
Thanks to enma

Last edited: