Questions & Mysteries If Zoro’s attack had connected in chapter 1002 would he have killed/grievously scarred Kaido without acoc?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Zoro fans: "Asura is gonna be crazy strong just you wait and see, it was levels above his other attacks pre-TS"

Zoro: "Asura is the limit of my ability, literally my strongest attack"

Asura: *Scars Kaido*

Zoro fans: "Bro but imagine if that one Hiryu Kaen landed earlier it would've been GGs who wants Dragon Fish for dinner am I right"

🧐
Anti-Zolo Pirates: Zoro is in the same condition as he was before taking on an island buster.

S

Shuyaku

Zoro fans: "Asura is gonna be crazy strong just you wait and see, it was levels above his other attacks pre-TS"

Zoro fans: "Bro but imagine if that one Hiryu Kaen landed earlier it would've been GGs who wants Dragon Fish for dinner am I right"

🧐
Base Zoro > Asura :smart:

🧐
Hybrid Kaido could be more durable than Full Zoan Kaido.
Zoro is in critical condition when he used Asura.

It had Kaido shivering in fear. It's also the only attack that BM warned Kaido to dodge. It would've dealt massive damage, that's for sure.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Lol, what three days? The Island could barely withstand them fighting for half a night, and you think they fought for 2 and a half more days after that?

And do you think that Skull would still be intact if those two fought serious while inside of it for 3 days?

Yes, check out the time stamps between the start of their fight and moment they announce alliance. :myman:
My point is the same - do you really think she doesnt know what's dangerous for him after fighting him?

Every character in manga history: *Performs strongest attack at the end of fight after taking the most damage*
Literally Zoro himself: "This is the limit of my ability"
Zoro fans: "Nah bro doesn't count, he was injured"
🧐
Dont project your own logic onto Zoro fans. :suresure:
Nobody is saying that Asura wasnt the strongest attack. IN THAT CONDITION.
His condition during Hiryu Kaen and his Haki output were not the same as after taking on an island buster.

They love bringing up kat stabbing himself and the gamma knife, but then go around and pretend zoro was full power post hakai lmao
Classical Anti-Zolo Pirates, trying all kinds of mental gymnastics against Zoro and it all fails. :goyea:

Hybrid Kaido could be more durable than Full Zoan Kaido.
Zoro is in critical condition when he used Asura.

It had Kaido shivering in fear. It's also the only attack that BM warned Kaido to dodge. It would've dealt massive damage, that's for sure.
If anything Kaido would be most durable in full Zoan no? The dragon scales increase his durability so surely the form with the most dragon scales has the highest durability. At the very least it's highly unlikely that it has less durability than hybrid.

Characters always perform their strongest attacks in their most critical states, this is nothing new.

Yeah Kaido was tripping over Oden's sword, dude's got serious PTSD. Mention Oden's name and he gets Vietnam flashbacks. Big Mom didn't see Asura either so that's not a point of comparison here.

We already know none of the attacks pre-adv CoC significantly damaged Kaido individually so Hiryu Kaen having superior portrayal to them doesn't mean much. Asura was the best Zoro could do, plain and simple. I see no point in theory-crafting over some random attack he's only used once prior to Wano in the manga. Hiryu Kaen is a lower high-end base attack at best, it doesn't compare to Asura. It's not even as strong as ISDS.

again
it has been established that zoro doesn't need so much armament to cut kaido, all he deeded was to unleash enma a bit more

after doing that zoro had no problem cutting kaido's hide, with casual attack that's meant for fodder control non less aka tatsumaki, and he didn't even wheeze, he cut kaido and continued on protecting luffy without showing a sign of exhaustion, and on top of that it was the second time kaido admitted that an attack hurt him after luffy's red rock

in regards to flying dragon blaze, zoro unleashed enma so much that he was actually wheezing after the attack, only big mom knew how devastating that attack would've been like it's something very dangerous

from that point kaido and big mom started taking the supernovas more seriously, zoro's attack made big mom admit that she and kaido have underestimated the supernovas

if that attack had connected it'll be kaido's head that fall in the sea instead of the skull horn

Nope nor am I new to common sense young man
Pre-FS Fresh Luffy had no problems dodging Katakuri's attacks.

Pre-FS Heavily injured Luffy had no problems dodging Katakuri's attacks.

By your logic, the more injured Luffy became, the easier it should have been for Katakuri to land attacks and finish him off. Did that happen? No. It didn't matter how much damage Luffy had taken, he was still able to dodge Katakuri who took barely any damage until the very end of the fight.

🧐
/ thread lol

Dont project your own logic onto Zoro fans. :suresure:
Nobody is saying that Asura wasnt the strongest attack. IN THAT CONDITION.
His condition during Hiryu Kaen and his Haki output were not the same as after taking on an island buster.
That's crazy I'd love to see the fine print where Zoro says "This is the limit of my ability and then whispers, *(in this condition)*". Or when he says "that was the best attack I could do and whispers *(Ur lucky that Hiryu Kaen missed earlier tho)*".

I've gotta say this damage control is astonishing to say the least. Characters surpassing their limits and pulling out their strongest attacks while in their most critical conditions is literally manga 101. But apparently that doesn't apply to Zoro - tbh he's probably still healing from the scar Mihawk gave him back on the Baratie.

Damn so now Zoro's Haki was affected by the damage? We really just out here freestyling excuses now huh lmfao. Show me the panel implying Zoro's Haki was in any way affected by him stopping Hakai.

Zoro's Haki was so drained that he added Conqueror's Haki to his attack without even knowing it - what a guy! :hihihi:

Pre-FS Fresh Luffy had no problems dodging Katakuri's attacks.

Pre-FS Heavily injured Luffy had no problems dodging Katakuri's attacks.

By your logic, the more injured Luffy became, the easier it should have been for Katakuri to land attacks and finish him off. Did that happen? No. It didn't matter how much damage Luffy had taken, he was still able to dodge Katakuri who took barely any damage until the very end of the fight.
Yes katakuri‘s ap is just that ass next question please