Current Events Im bored...Lets destroy ZKK...with SKK💆‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
trash arguments :risitasad:
Did Sanji run away from P1 in the manga? Yes or no?

Last time i checked, Oda left the outcome inconclusive. Trash arguments my ass. You dudes are terrible in this forum.:seriously:
Post automatically merged:

Oden didnt kill Kaido, Zoro will. That's surpassing him if you have any logic.
Oden could have aimed wherever he wanted, it was not enough.
Oden could have killed him though and thats a fact people tend to ignore. Oden aiming for the neck would have killed Kaido period.

Using logic, Zoro would have to do the same. Because he cant aim wherever he wants and kill Kaido, literally the same boat as Oden in that regard lol.

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Oden could have killed him though and thats a fact people tend to ignore. Oden aiming for the neck would have killed Kaido period.
Using logic, Zoro would have to do the same. Because he cant aim wherever he wants and kill Kaido, literally the same boat as Oden in that regard lol.
He would have from the 2nd strike, probably. There is no neck on the dragon form, his entire body is one large neck...
I think wherever Zoro aims, he should be able to split him in two, horizontally, vertically, doesn't matter...
Decapitation would probably be the most symbolic and in dragon form, neck aint thinner or more vulnerable than the stomach...

By the way I noticed that cuts are more effective against Kaido than kicks or punches are, so basically both Luffy or Sanji are even somewhat of bad match ups against Kaido.

I wonder how hax will affect the WSC, but this is a fact as of now.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I would throw in Kid Kills Kaido, but this kinda leads in the wrong direction...
Kidd needs feats since he's one of the most clowned Supernovas post time skip.

I hope he really has something in store with all that scrap metal because if Kaido one-shots him again I would argue if Oda's words about Kidd were true.

Last edited:
Zoro will kill kaido is the same as Sanji will KO Linlij permanently

Zoro will overshine luffy ,kidd and Law is the dumbest thing ever

*Zoro will round up samurai
failed Big time.
*Zoro is top YC since TS failed
when oda made him train and have enma before beating a YC.
Luffy didn't need training and PU to beat his first 2 High tiers . He did it with his TS pU (g4)
* Zoro is equal/above luffy from TS
Code error... wano zoro> DR/FI zoro
So yeah.. zoro needs PU and training to heat his firs YC while Luffy needed it for Katakuri (legendary fighter ) and Yonko (legends ) not Doffy and Cracker who are top YC level

ZKK will fail too.
Imagine being a useless cabin Kid fan:denzimote:

He would have from the 2nd strike, probably. There is no neck on the dragon form, his entire body is one large neck...
I think wherever Zoro aims, he should be able to split him in two, horizontally, vertically, doesn't matter...
Decapitation would probably be the most symbolic and in dragon form, neck aint thinner or more vulnerable than the stomach...
Expecting Zoro to split Kaido in two is having you're expectations too high.

Decapitation is more like it, but again I just dont think Zoro is at that level yet. But as you said, we'll see what he does if Kaido turns into a dragon again.

By the way I noticed that cuts are more effective against Kaido than kicks or punches are, so basically both Luffy or Sanji are even somewhat of bad match ups against Kaido.

I wonder how hax will affect the WSC, but this is a fact as of now.
Well that was never actually surprising. Cuts in general are effective on everyone. Using lethality is the easiest way to deal damage.

Kidd needs feats since he's one of the most clowned Supernovas post time skips.

I hope he really has something in store with all that scrap metal because if Kaido one-shots him again I would argue if Oda's words about Kidd were true.
Probably wont get one shot again. Just like Luffy isnt.

All that metal Kidd is pulling up with actually makes it more likely for him to be able to block Kaido's attacks tbh.

Don't worry @Chrono-chan, your lil bro Goatinformer is here:myman:

This is how Wano's gonna play out.

- We see Sanji using Advanced Color of Armament Haki and he tested it against Alpacaman.

- And then Kaido told the Calamities that they can't beat Sanji in a 1v1 fight.

- Nami and Carrot talks about Sanji but Sanji said this before he go away.

- And then Queen try to sneak attack Sanji by using Brachio Bomber but Sanji said sike and send Queen flying.

- Sanji then tanked Queen's Brachio Bomber and called Queen a Kaido's lackey.

- And Sanji defeated Queen without using the RS.

- And then Zoro gives a epic speech about Sanji in front of everybody.

- Zoro then loses to King due to hunger and Sanji saves Zoro from King's wrath.

-And then Sanji using the RS against King and eventually win against him.

-And then Law arrives to the main hall and commented on Sanji's RS once again and said that he is way stronger than Zoro.

-And at the end, RS Sanji give Kaido another permanent scar which kills him because of Sanji's black flames which can't be extinguished.

-And then at the end of Wano, everybody is celebrated and Sanji is married to Ochou, Ulti and Black Maria.

#Sanji Too Stronk

Don't worry @Chrono-chan, your lil bro Goatinformer is here:myman:

This is how Wano's gonna play out.

- We see Sanji using Advanced Color of Armament Haki and he tested it against Alpacaman.

- And then Kaido told the Calamities that they can't beat Sanji in a 1v1 fight.

- Nami and Carrot talks about Sanji but Sanji said this before he go away.

- And then Queen try to sneak attack Sanji by using Brachio Bomber but Sanji said sike and send Queen flying.

- Sanji then tanked Queen's Brachio Bomber and called Queen a Kaido's lackey.

- And Sanji defeated Queen without using the RS.

- And then Zoro gives a epic speech about Sanji in front of everybody.

- Zoro then loses to King due to hunger and Sanji saves Zoro from King's wrath.

-And then Sanji using the RS against King and eventually win against him.

-And then Law arrives to the main hall and commented on Sanji's RS once again and said that he is way stronger than Zoro.

-And at the end, RS Sanji give Kaido another permanent scar which kills him because of Sanji's black flames which can't be extinguished.

-And then at the end of Wano, everybody is celebrated and Sanji is married to Ochou, Ulti and Black Maria.

#Sanji Too Stronk
Ngl, this is amazing lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.