Powers & Abilities Is Sanji destined to unlock his exoskeleton and Vinsmoke powers

I think he will get his exoskeleton. I don't get why people don't want it. It's pretty much a all stats up plus probably a better DJ. It's part of his natural power he was born with it just not ever having his mutant gene awakened. I believe it's because of him getting his exoskeleton he will be able to beat queen or king this arc. If sanji is already using the germa suit his family made this family BS is in the past. Actively using is suit is worst than having a exoskeleton he was born with.

I agree. But I still feel like the Vins will get redeemed. I do agree the RS gotta go. But Sanji really cant help it if he triggers the Vinsmoke genes.
Rs gotta go? U a sanji hater zoro gets swords luffy has his devil fruit but my boy can't have raid smh yall sad
Post automatically merged:

Sanji awakening his lineage bloodline that would go well will the rs suit exoskeleton damn the durability would be even more insane, I always love the germa 66 and the suits

Just ignore every comment here it’s likely he does awaken his genes for his own powerup this arc.

Here’s how I see it. There’s three scenarios.

1. he awakens his genes

2. he learns new rokushuki techniques

3. All choices above

Sanji awakening his genes makes sense especially so Oda can get rid of the raid suit and only keep the invisibility.

Maybe franky modifys it and gives it to nami and just gives sanji invisibility. Namis a glass canon so it could work.

I don’t know why people in this thread are acting like him awakening his genes won’t happen when he already has the curly eye brows.

Remember awakening genes just enhances his physicals.

It would be dope as shit for the straw hats to have their own super soilder also like Steve rogers

Sanji awakening his genes could probably be raid suit sanji without the raid suit. Also imma need him to learn air slashes already lol

It's like the supposed "Sanji Fans" don't understand him at all.

WCI surrounded Sanji's whole character & family,

Judge is weak, so he designed the raid suit to power himself up.

In order to avoid his children from going through the same drama of being weak he made genetic modifications to his own children & designed the raid suit for his children as well.

Sanji being the only one without the modifications is a reflection of Judge himself.

This is why he was so hard on Sanji that he will have to work hard to keep up with his siblings. (cause he has no exoskeleton or power even though I think DJ is his gift from Judge as well)

Sanji awakening exoskeleton is spitting in Sanji face, he's already using the raid suit which he hates, why have him regress even more by having an additional power up which he himself will hate every second.

It's like the supposed "Sanji Fans" don't understand him at all.

WCI surrounded Sanji's whole character & family,

Judge is weak, so he designed the raid suit to power himself up.

In order to avoid his children from going through the same drama of being weak he made genetic modifications to his own children & designed the raid suit for his children as well.

Sanji being the only one without the modifications is a reflection of Judge himself.

This is why he was so hard on Sanji that he will have to work hard to keep up with his siblings. (cause he has no exoskeleton or power even though I think DJ is his gift from Judge as well)

Sanji awakening exoskeleton is spitting in Sanji face, he's already using the raid suit which he hates, why have him regress even more by having an additional power up which he himself will hate every second.
lmao you make zero sense bud. Sanji unlocking his dreams makes a lot of sense and would show the reader and sanji that no matter what he is a vinsmoke wheter he likes or not and sanji will have to come to terms with that even if he doesn’t consider judge his father. When sanji unlocks exoskeleton he wouldn’t need the raid suit anymore.

Enmas a special powerup yet zoro took it and is willingly using it despite it being a big powerup.

Exoskeleton makes a lot of sense for sanji moreso then enma. It will be a reminder that no matter how sanji tries to leave vinsmoke in the past he will always live with the curse of being a vinsmoke.

Sanji and zoro needed powerups. Oda isn’t keeping the raid suit he will psss it to nami or something like that because she’s a glass canon

Sanji's mom straight up died so that Sanji would be a normal person. Why would he need to unlock the Vinsmoke enhancements? You don't just develop an exoskeleton, the rest had them since they were kids, they probably developed them in the womb due to the enhancements. Sanji doesn't need any of that, the Raid Suit already offers better durability than their exoskeleton anyway. Not to mention everyone mentioning that Sanji was a failed experiment and there being no real reason for Oda to give him Germa body enhancements.

Last edited:
lmao you make zero sense bud. Sanji unlocking his dreams makes a lot of sense and would show the reader and sanji that no matter what he is a vinsmoke wheter he likes or not and sanji will have to come to terms with that even if he doesn’t consider judge his father. When sanji unlocks exoskeleton he wouldn’t need the raid suit anymore.

Enmas a special powerup yet zoro took it and is willingly using it despite it being a big powerup.

Exoskeleton makes a lot of sense for sanji moreso then enma. It will be a reminder that no matter how sanji tries to leave vinsmoke in the past he will always live with the curse of being a vinsmoke.

Sanji and zoro needed powerups. Oda isn’t keeping the raid suit he will psss it to nami or something like that because she’s a glass canon
Unlocking what dream ??

LMAO.

as @NotTommy mentioned Sanji's mother died so that Sanji doesn't become like his siblings why would you want this for Sanji ? besides it being a D*CK measuring contest with Zoro.

Zoro isn't Sanji the second you understand this the better.

Sanji unlocking his exoskeleton fundamentally goes against everything Sanji stands for he's already donning the raid suit, this will straight up be character assassination if he gets this lame power up.

If you want to discuss Zoro & Enma @ me in another thread this isn't the one for that.

Sora died so that Sanji can keep his emotions. How does that relate to Sanji not developing an exoskeleton later on?
Cause they go hand and hand.

Sora, sacrificed herself for her children to retain their emotion since 1 out of 4 still have emotion makes sense for them not to attain the exoskeleton.
————————————-
Chapter 852 :
Sora : Don’t do this! They’re my children too!! If you erase their hearts. They won’t be human anymore!!!

Judge: No. monsters they should be. All that matter is for us to win in war!!

and I will bestow upon my own children the greatest power possible !!

——————————————
As you can see there is no in between/median either you have emotion or you have the exoskeleton with no emotion.

It’s essentially character assassination if Sanji acquired the exoskeleton.

No Sanji will grow in strength but it will be on his own and not thanks to any scientific experiment like for his father and siblings. This is why I don't appreciate the RS as a power-up.
If he trained it might be possible, he was given the Raid Suit, it's not for nothing he need it to keep up in the new world
Post automatically merged:

What I can posit from an odds perspective is that Sanji should not be meant to drop his RS for the upcoming years, unless Oda will make him unlock the basics of advanced haki in the least merry of cases.
Exactly, if sanji didn't need the Raid Suit oda would have given him the advanced haki

I only want him to unlock his genetic powers to see what it actully would be.

Come on fire and an invisible suit aren't matching. So either Judge mae that suit after thinking he is a failure and has given him invisible power or he had something else in mind to match the suit