Powers & Abilities Is Sanji destined to unlock his exoskeleton and Vinsmoke powers

I mean...does Judge even have an exoskeleton? Doesn't he just have the Raid Suit while his kids have exoskeletons and either have no emotions or can't disobey him. Sanji turning out like Judge in the bad future wouldn't necessarily mean he got an exoskeleton at the age of 50 but I don't know.
Oh yh good point
Post automatically merged:

Cause they go hand and hand.

Sora, sacrificed herself for her children to retain their emotion since 1 out of 4 still have emotion makes sense for them not to attain the exoskeleton.
————————————-
Chapter 852 :
Sora : Don’t do this! They’re my children too!! If you erase their hearts. They won’t be human anymore!!!

Judge: No. monsters they should be. All that matter is for us to win in war!!

and I will bestow upon my own children the greatest power possible !!
——————————————
As you can see there is no in between/median either you have emotion or you have the exoskeleton with no emotion.

It’s essentially character assassination if Sanji acquired the exoskeleton.
It would be character assassination if Sanji lost his emotions.

Sanji having exoskeleton does not affect Sanji's character at all. It only makes his skin harder like steel. That's all. Sora was worrying about Sanji turning into a bloodthirsty monsters like his siblings and have no emotion at all. Exoskeleton does not alter Sanji's mindset.

Oda can also use Sanji flames abilities being part of the vinsmoke enhancements. Because in Sbs 44, a person ask why Sanji didn't get burned from his own flames but Oda went with Sanji hearts burned much hotter.
Heart ~ emotions
Without emotion, Sanji flames would be stale and small.

So with that in mind, Oda can make Sanji a late bloomer with him having the exoskeleton to increase his durability furthur which is always a plus.

Oda can also use Sanji flames abilities being part of the vinsmoke enhancements. Because in Sbs 44, a person ask why Sanji didn't get burned from his own flames but Oda went with Sanji hearts burned much hotter.
Heart ~ emotions
Without emotion, Sanji flames would be stale and small.

So with that in mind, Oda can make Sanji a late bloomer with him having the exoskeleton to increase his durability furthur which is always a plus.
And how does his invisibility help with flames.

Each raid suit seems to power up there natural powers but fire isn't fitting invisibility

Just a little interesting thing I noticed about the SBS about Sanji's alternate bad future

Most people think this future is the Sanji that becomes like his brothers and is accepted by his father. However due to his 40 year old version, im assuming this future is the future where he doesnt meet Zeff. I think Sanji's life plays out the same, however his cook ship is never attacked by the Cook Pirates and he never meets Zeff.

As you can see his 40 year old version is wearing ordinary clothes and is out of shape.....doesnt seem like he is accepted by the Vinsmokes at this point. However he suddenly becomes the Second Coming of Judge, and potentially becomes their leader. So judging by this, Sanji would unlock his Vinsmoke powers sometime later in his life, even if he was ordinary beforehand.

So this can potentially be showing that our Sanji may unlock Vinsmoke powers like the exoskeleton later on. He may unlock it this arc due to True Sanji being through way more than Alternate fodder Sanji.

Not saying I am here for it. Just food for thought.

After I saw the theory called "Vegapunk and Sanji's backstory" I changed my opinion about the exoskeleton.

> As we know, Vegapunk teamed up with Judge to study the lineage factor and make superhumans
> Vegapunk is not unethical, it has its own moral principles. Then, Vegapunk and Judge came into conflict due to the difference in their respective morals in relation to the manipulation of emotions. And Vegapunk later sympathized with Sora.
> Whoever gave the drug to Sora was certainly Vegapunk, since whoever made the drug must be someone who knows enough about the lineage factor to create a drug that could really counteract the effects of such surgery, and Vegapunk is not a genius from evil, he supported Sora in an attempt to stop the effects of emotions.

An important fact to note is that all artificial DF research is derived from the discovery of the lineage factor.
Law says that Caesar created the smile due to the application of Vegapunk (and Judge) lineage studies:
And Vegapunk created an artificial DF based on the same research, a dragon DF. Momonosuke later found and ate.

Realize that, all this research on DF and lineage factor, emotions are a huge side effect due to their defective chemical effects. Momonosuke's DF was considered a failure, since Momo can only transform when she is scared (an emotion). Smiles are also a failure in which only 10% are successful, and 90% are affected by emotions of joy and are unable to feel emotions of sadness.

Repeating: As for DF and lineage factor, emotions are a huge side effect. That is why the changes considered ''failures'' are related to some kind of emotion.
Judge perhaps wanted to remove her children's emotions, not only because they would become perfect war animals, but also because emotions can directly disrupt scientific results.

Now, as everyone knows, Sanji's angry emotions that activate his fire powers, and this has been instigated since ennies lobby, since Sanji says diable jambe reflected his fury:
Post TS, when Sanji trained in hell and developed his feelings of fury, he makes his leg redder and so hot it can set it on fire (DJ superior to what he used to do)
When Sanji has bad memories and is furious, he manages to empower his DJ by assuming a starry shape
And his most intense feeling of fury is supersayan looking like a demonic transformation from Satan

That is, the fact that Sanji's feelings of anger potentiate his DF power of the lineage, proves that he was obviously genetically modified (although he is a failure), he also has the same blood type as his brothers in addition to his curly eyebrows.
Also, a common feature among Sanji, Momo and vinsmokes, are their intense desires for beautiful women. It is strange that someone as young as Momo desires women, even vinsmokes who are emotionless machines also feel desires for beautiful women, this perhaps it is a side effect of the powers.

That is, Vegapunk did not canceled the effect of the lineage factor on Sanji, Sanji is obviously modified, has the same curly eyebrows and blood type as his brothers, in addition to the fire powers, and must inevitably develop the exoskeleton later. So it makes me think that VP was unable to nullify the effect, but managed to make Sanji fail, for the lineage effects to have a delayed effect, and that emotions (failure) were inherently the reason why Sanji can awaken his powers later, that's why your DJ skills get stronger as the story progresses through growth and your emotions
Or maybe Vegapunk may have done everything intentionally, delaying Sanji's mutant genetic change effect and countering the lineage factor is the only thing he could do to fulfill Sora's wish.
* See that Queen (possible Vegapunk and Judge helper) is the perfect character to explain everything to readers *

And why do I think Sanji awakening his genes would fit like a glove in the constructed story?
> First, maybe it's the only way for Sanji to get stronger than his RS version, Queen with some special weapon should break the RS later during the arc, and I doubt Sanji would be weaker than he is with RS.
MG Sanji >>> RS Sanji

> Oda would emphasize that Sora's sacrifice was worth it and she was right, Sanji's emotions would be his real power here, Sanji getting power through his kindness and willpower to save some helpless weak, burning power of his heart ( emotions) would awaken your full strength

> Since Sanji told Momo how awesome he was by declaring his real name, it was evident that Sanji would recognize his name Vinsmoke, and the ideal moment would be Sanji showing that he too was genetically changed.

> Puck's own theory of Sanji's various relationships with ducks and swans, evidencing facts about Sanji's history being parallel to the story of the ugly duckling, which at first is a shame for the family and ultimately turns into a swan. Sanji is the ugly duckling that turns '' swan '' here, in fact, he would outshine all other vinsmokes with superior mutant powers.

> Sanji's epithet is black leg, not stealth black. The RS giving jets, cover, floats, invisibility and etc. changes the focus built on Sanji as a fighter throughout history, in fact, he is a martial artist who moves in several directions, the jet just moves him unidimensionally in a single direction ( damn, he can't even to use concassé), Sanji developed his own way of flying through his own effort in hard training, so floats are not necessary, the observation haki and agility was made for Sanji to maneuver and dodge attacks , the protective cover blurs those qualities ... I could say dozens of things showing how RS changes Sanji's direction against his classic fighting style.
While genetic modifications would not hinder your original fighting style.

> My theory ''Sanji's power is a transformation, not RS'' would be right, in fact there I brought several clear points that trace Sanji with the character Lucifer, and I'm sure that a hell memories transformation with exoskeleton would look like a beast demonic.

> It is possible to strengthen the exoskeleton, while RS is an inert power and it is not possible to strengthen it. Therefore, genes are a better choice for the rest of the story.

Lol Zoro vs Kaku was far worse than Sanji vs Jabra. Kaku with his shitty inexperience and clown looking DF was one of the worse opponents of Zoro.
How is Kaku weaker than Jabra since this appears to be your point? Make a proper case instead of flaunting this smelly inconsistent air.

Also just askin', but did you miss the part where Zoro unleashed his Asura? You think that could not of occurred earlier? Not that it matters that much to the matter in question either way.