Powers & Abilities Is Sanji destined to unlock his exoskeleton and Vinsmoke powers

Just a little interesting thing I noticed about the SBS about Sanji's alternate bad future

Most people think this future is the Sanji that becomes like his brothers and is accepted by his father. However due to his 40 year old version, im assuming this future is the future where he doesnt meet Zeff. I think Sanji's life plays out the same, however his cook ship is never attacked by the Cook Pirates and he never meets Zeff.

As you can see his 40 year old version is wearing ordinary clothes and is out of shape.....doesnt seem like he is accepted by the Vinsmokes at this point. However he suddenly becomes the Second Coming of Judge, and potentially becomes their leader. So judging by this, Sanji would unlock his Vinsmoke powers sometime later in his life, even if he was ordinary beforehand.

So this can potentially be showing that our Sanji may unlock Vinsmoke powers like the exoskeleton later on. He may unlock it this arc due to True Sanji being through way more than Alternate fodder Sanji.

Not saying I am here for it. Just food for thought.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Zoro is doing the impossible the Sanji-fans start to dream about possible power-ups
The main thing about Sanji and his family is based that Sanji didnt have the exoskeleton because he stayed human so the probability is low that he will gain exoskleton Sanji also doesnt need an power-up
Jinbe joined and Yamato will prob also join
So Sanji is fine as he is

Now I think about it, it's better for Sanji not to have exoskeleton at all cuz people will find excuses to shit on Sanji and say some dumb shit like "Oh he needs exoskeleton in order to keep up with Luffy and Zoro" so it's better for Sanji to not have any power-ups like Luffy and Zoro and still on the same level as them.

Now I think about it, it's better for Sanji not to have exoskeleton at all cuz people will find excuses to shit on Sanji and say some dumb shit like "Oh he needs exoskeleton in order to keep up with Luffy and Zoro" so it's better for Sanji to not have any power-ups like Luffy and Zoro and still on the same level as them.
I want Sanji to have Black DJ as PU before anything else. Tho I really dont care about the exo-skeleton. And I despise the RS.

Sanji should totally make use of whatever makes him stronger in my opinion because he will encounter admirals in the final war.

And unless Oda won't even portray him remotely stalling one for a while, I find difficult to believe differently going by our Current knowledge around power levels matters.

I want Sanji to have Black DJ as PU before anything else. Tho I really dont care about the exo-skeleton. And I despise the RS.
Oda can actually give him that. His fights were never really that well written(I think last opportunity of a serious fight was Jabra? Absalom was trash). But even against Jabra oda did not really write a good fight...it ended pretty lame, he just made him use few new moves that's it. If oda writes a fight now... I am expecting the same thing... maybe he adds few more new moves(which he may never use again) and ends fights... assuming he does get any serious fight.

Oda can actually give him that. His fights were never really that well written(I think last opportunity of a serious fight was Jabra? Absalom was trash). But even against Jabra oda did not really write a good fight...it ended pretty lame, he just made him use few new moves that's it. If oda writes a fight now... I am expecting the same thing... maybe he adds few more new moves(which he may never use again) and ends fights... assuming he does get any serious fight.
Thats literally the same with the Zoro fight, no difference.
Post automatically merged:

Black DJ should a haki power-up which is fine. Same, I'm neutral with exoskeleton and even though I'm a huge RS fan, it have to go.
Black DJ could burn people internally. Even though regular DJ did that to Jabra once if Im not mistaken.

Sanji should totally make use of whatever makes him stronger in my opinion because he will encounter admirals in the final war.

And unless Oda won't even portray him remotely stalling one for a while, I find difficult to believe differently going by our Current knowledge around power levels matters.
But the thing is that Sanji never really rely on external power-up until the RS. And he only uses for saving his friends which he sacrificed his own pride to do it.
Black DJ could burn people internally. Even though regular DJ did that to Jabra once if Im not mistaken.
DJ bypass Jabra's Tekkai and breaks his bones and ribcage. And his organs got burned too. I think black DJ should deal a lethal damage from both outside and inside.

But the thing is that Sanji never really rely on external power-up until the RS. And he only uses for saving his friends which he sacrificed his own pride to do it.

DJ bypass Jabra's Tekkai and breaks his bones and ribcage. And his organs got burned too. I think black DJ should deal a lethal damage from both outside and inside.
My point still stands I suppose. Also an addition is an addition. :cheers:

I would totally wish Zoro to get Goro Goro no mi for example, for instance.

Just a little interesting thing I noticed about the SBS about Sanji's alternate bad future

Most people think this future is the Sanji that becomes like his brothers and is accepted by his father. However due to his 40 year old version, im assuming this future is the future where he doesnt meet Zeff. I think Sanji's life plays out the same, however his cook ship is never attacked by the Cook Pirates and he never meets Zeff.

As you can see his 40 year old version is wearing ordinary clothes and is out of shape.....doesnt seem like he is accepted by the Vinsmokes at this point. However he suddenly becomes the Second Coming of Judge, and potentially becomes their leader. So judging by this, Sanji would unlock his Vinsmoke powers sometime later in his life, even if he was ordinary beforehand.

So this can potentially be showing that our Sanji may unlock Vinsmoke powers like the exoskeleton later on. He may unlock it this arc due to True Sanji being through way more than Alternate fodder Sanji.

Not saying I am here for it. Just food for thought.
I mean...does Judge even have an exoskeleton? Doesn't he just have the Raid Suit while his kids have exoskeletons and either have no emotions or can't disobey him. Sanji turning out like Judge in the bad future wouldn't necessarily mean he got an exoskeleton at the age of 50 but I don't know.

B

Ballel

I mean...does Judge even have an exoskeleton? Doesn't he just have the Raid Suit while his kids have exoskeletons and either have no emotions or can't disobey him. Sanji turning out like Judge in the bad future wouldn't necessarily mean he got an exoskeleton at the age of 50 but I don't know.
Judge wasn't genetically modified as far a we know so he prolly has no exo skeleton.

Judge doesn't have exoskeleton because he stated that all of his children will surpass him.

Cause they go hand and hand.

Sora, sacrificed herself for her children to retain their emotion since 1 out of 4 still have emotion makes sense for them not to attain the exoskeleton.
————————————-
Chapter 852 :
Sora : Don’t do this! They’re my children too!! If you erase their hearts. They won’t be human anymore!!!

Judge: No. monsters they should be. All that matter is for us to win in war!!

and I will bestow upon my own children the greatest power possible !!
——————————————
As you can see there is no in between/median either you have emotion or you have the exoskeleton with no emotion.

It’s essentially character assassination if Sanji acquired the exoskeleton.
I disagree, it doesn't.

Although you can blame Oda for doing a shitty job by showing the other vinsmokes having emotions such as lust for Nami, arrogances toward Sanji and lastly showing gratitude when they save the S.hs.
Hence Sora died pretty much for shit imho.

Oda already butchered Sanji character by making him use the raid suit. And he still running away from being a vinsmoke when he can at least acknowledge he is one. While Sanji accepts he is a vinsmoke, come to terms that he can use his family tech for good.