Powers & Abilities Is Sanji destined to unlock his exoskeleton and Vinsmoke powers

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Cause they go hand and hand.

Sora, sacrificed herself for her children to retain their emotion since 1 out of 4 still have emotion makes sense for them not to attain the exoskeleton.
————————————-
Chapter 852 :
Sora : Don’t do this! They’re my children too!! If you erase their hearts. They won’t be human anymore!!!

Judge: No. monsters they should be. All that matter is for us to win in war!!

and I will bestow upon my own children the greatest power possible !!
——————————————
As you can see there is no in between/median either you have emotion or you have the exoskeleton with no emotion.

It’s essentially character assassination if Sanji acquired the exoskeleton.
Character assassination it is then. Lmfao
Post automatically merged:

You a slut most of yall didn't want this shit now are twerking for it.

Cause they go hand and hand.

Sora, sacrificed herself for her children to retain their emotion since 1 out of 4 still have emotion makes sense for them not to attain the exoskeleton.
————————————-
Chapter 852 :
Sora : Don’t do this! They’re my children too!! If you erase their hearts. They won’t be human anymore!!!

Judge: No. monsters they should be. All that matter is for us to win in war!!

and I will bestow upon my own children the greatest power possible !!
——————————————
As you can see there is no in between/median either you have emotion or you have the exoskeleton with no emotion.

It’s essentially character assassination if Sanji acquired the exoskeleton.
They dont go hand in hand. Sora never mentioned hating any abilities. You think she hates what happened to Reiju. Nope.

No.
No more Vinsmoke.
RS is the closure.
Giving him everything he once was said to not have and was considered a failure for, would have made his mother sacrifice a complete waste.
Enough is enough.
Post automatically merged:

Which is the reason I'm against this "Queen has history with the Vinsmokes, so he is Sanji's matchup.
No need to poke at a story with closure.
My Dawg Doggo Spittin Facts

I don't understand why anyone cares about this

Sanji having the raid suit is cool, sanji having an exoskeleton is cool. Is it an "earned power up"? I don't know dude, its just a fucking manga.

idk why people can't just enjoy a good chapter.

Exo and Vinsmoke powers have nothing to do with Zoro so no wonder Chrono ate. But as soon as he tries to eat too much (King's merienda etc), he starves. Good job :cheers: