[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for subbing in

u were right in regards to kiku

lynching midnight was the correct play

then purposely not converting kiku so u force mafia to waste a kill on her, and force kiku to try and kill mafia at night

and then lynch another mafia next day and repeat until mafia and kiku destroy each other at night
tbh, i won't win 1 on 1 against scum ratchet, especially being busy af, so i kinda gave up

Oh and @Naomi my posts to you came from me, the player

stop filling these games with utter shite, it’s why people who enjoy actual mafia games don’t play here long cause it’s relentless shitposting all day err day

Oh and @Naomi my posts to you came from me, the player

stop filling these games with utter shite, it’s why people who enjoy actual mafia games don’t play here long cause it’s relentless shitposting all day err day
glad to know your the type of person who like to insult people over a game, being so fragile minded over a gif reaction. perma blocked

After 4 townies dying in one night and me being attacked with a delayed kill why should I have stopped? We were in a super bad position already there so someone had to make moves and at least try to turn it around (like Mango did by shooting Cal for example).
Know it is unlikely that we will ever become friends but anyway, sorry for losing it and using harsh language towards @Destroya and you. I did not plan for this to happen again. Feeling insulted in my intelligence is a weak point of mine.

One reason I came up with that roleplay was because in my eyes it was fitting to my role and second I thought I could unlock my binding vow by hinting like I did when I mentiond "we are an authority" but Ekko said it wasn´t enough, so I had to claim basically to be able to make 2 options for the assassins instead of just one.

Believe me, I don´t need other people to tell me my stuff didn´t work out, I can kick myself in the butt for this very well on my own.
You did nothing wrong to me, in my eyes. Sorry if I caused you any extra stress this game.

After 4 townies dying in one night and me being attacked with a delayed kill why should I have stopped? We were in a super bad position already there so someone had to make moves and at least try to turn it around (like Mango did by shooting Cal for example).
Know it is unlikely that we will ever become friends but anyway, sorry for losing it and using harsh language towards @Destroya and you. I did not plan for this to happen again. Feeling insulted in my intelligence is a weak point of mine.

One reason I came up with that roleplay was because in my eyes it was fitting to my role and second I thought I could unlock my binding vow by hinting like I did when I mentiond "we are an authority" but Ekko said it wasn´t enough, so I had to claim basically to be able to make 2 options for the assassins instead of just one.

Believe me, I don´t need other people to tell me my stuff didn´t work out, I can kick myself in the butt for this very well on my own.
This is sunken cost fallacy, which was what I was trying to explain to you.

The tables do not need to be turned on Day 2. The deck is already stacked massively in town's favor under the condition that they stop fucking hitting each other - literally all town has to do to win role madness is try to turn the game into as boring of an affair as possible.

I don't really give that much of a shit it's just another RM but I basically told you what would happen and you shrugged me off despite this sort of thing happening...basically every time mafia wins.

It's still true even though the mafia had a really strong team

I’m aware that I hard defended ratchet - this was a conscious decision I made about halfway through the game which i said in the scum chat - hence why we started tunnelling protections too

basically I had to leverage my cop check to get tweet and stop the snowball on ratchet day 3

-put that in dead chat by mistake

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
GG to the skoomas, Gram and Ratchet had wool over my eyes. I knew with my 6th sense something was very wrong with my reads list, just couldn't put my finger on it.

I didn't pour in enough time and effort in this game, feel a bit out of whack with mafia lmao, but I think it was a good engine warmer. Maybe I'll play some more.
At least Faves are starting soon, I think, so that's gonna be epic

Status
Not open for further replies.