[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Before I sound off with my issues though, I want to acknowledge that I complained incessantly - I hate it when this happens to me as a host, so I need to be fair here and say I should have been more reserved until post game. I'm not going to make any excuses for this, it happened and I was in the wrong.
i dont think it was nearly as much as how i did in weebs. for that i feel really bad until today so i understand

before you start, im fully aware town is the strongest faction. its intended really. in terms of raw power town melts

ur team is provided full fakes and tools to mislead town. thats what the cursed spirits do. they arent strong, they are cunning. your team is meant to play exactly like they wud as town and use ur roles in town fashion for maximum blending in. let town destroy themselves

ur team isnt giving roleblocks outside of cal's ability which he can control only via the vow. u have a psudo roleblock in terms of a permanent rolecrush via the transfiguration. u can trasnfigure 2 players every odd night etc.. u r also given rolecops to find free kills around

gram's mass night talk is a psudo roleblock

gram's vanilla night is a psudo roleblock

gram's disguise leader protection helps ur team with investigative actions for one night

fang's grave robber can provide u guys with a roelblock or busdrive

lastly n4 onward dagon is a seraph night. can happen sooner if 2 mafia die sooner than day 3.

u dont really need more roleblocks the way town roles r structured. u arent gna stop assasination kills without leader protections as multiple assasins will fire (so roleblocking one assasin isnt enough until late game if there were no other assasins)

town had confirmable roles, but they dont confirm their alignments. ur team also had super confirmable roles that match flavor strongly. as far as town is concerned gram grants night talk and is stump (very flavor like for his character), you can duplicate investigation results / parity check players / link players together (matches flavor greatly), cal is assasin + shizo with 4 beasts (matches flavor), fang is a reflexive healer and forensic invest (matches flavor greatly), and lastly broki, despite how it was reeceived, also matches flavor. it just wanted claimed correctly, also conq suspected her for wrong reason (ui ui was shown in his role picture next to mei mei so he assumed ui ui cant be in the game lol)

I leveraged my cop check, thread position by defending ratchet AND the fang lynch to talk you down off the bridge - we had to give up a lot to do it

if you were some dopey no hoper I wouldn’t have bothered
Lol you’re the one that got me the most. I definitely briefly entertained you & Ratchet as both scum, but ultimately felt if there were two innocent checked scum it was what it was.

Ekko not a fan of how you hosted the game to be honest (still felt wildly unbalanced even by RM standards) but I'm not going to go into depth about it.

Anyway the gamble on focusing on Kiku even if it forced my lynch in day 4 was a risk I took since I wasn't sure about Kiku's slot but felt there was enough hesitation and suspicion about her with the events surrounding @Destroya that I'd push it. The fact she had to out herself as Sukuna was perfect with the set up to gaslight her into the next phase if she survived the night.

Was a "interesting" game to say the least.
I had fun.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I’m not signing up for anything for a long time lol.

I have too much pride to retire at rock bottom lol, and I’m a sucker for a sunk cost fallacy, so I’ll be back.

But it won’t be soon lol.
doing a naruto game, 4th shinobi war next

will invite u for it. it will be after favs so not anytime soon

@Ekkologix stop letting scum stump after death in games.

it's stupid powerful.
I don't think I did that much to help

I wish people would quit saying this to try to cheer me up lol. I didn’t. If I did we would have won.
(If it makes u feel better i was secretly cheering for u to solve the game, u should believe more in urself, don't tell Ratchet)

If Flower and Kiku hadn't targeted my N1, I would have caught Gram that night with my invest.
Gram was the GF lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko not a fan of how you hosted the game to be honest (still felt wildly unbalanced even by RM standards) but I'm not going to go into depth about it.

Anyway the gamble on focusing on Kiku even if it forced my lynch in day 4 was a risk I took since I wasn't sure about Kiku's slot but felt there was enough hesitation and suspicion about her with the events surrounding @Destroya that I'd push it. The fact she had to out herself as Sukuna was perfect with the set up to gaslight her into the next phase if she survived the night.

Was a "interesting" game to say the least.
I had fun.
if ur unhappy about me not killing nika i honestly dont know how much i can stress it through, i dont think what he did was modkillable. the guy was still firmly in POE

modkilling ruins the game. i dont wanna resort to it unless absolutely must

I don't think I did that much to help

(If it makes u feel better i was secretly cheering for u to solve the game, u should believe more in urself, don't tell Ratchet)

Gram was the GF lol
It's a general thing. No idea if it influenced the outcome but it's very strong given even if you remove a good scum player they can just coach their teammates

J

Joygirl1

And of course Joygirl didn't stop killing people either
After 4 townies dying in one night and me being attacked with a delayed kill why should I have stopped? We were in a super bad position already there so someone had to make moves and at least try to turn it around (like Mango did by shooting Cal for example).
Know it is unlikely that we will ever become friends but anyway, sorry for losing it and using harsh language towards @Destroya and you. I did not plan for this to happen again. Feeling insulted in my intelligence is a weak point of mine.

One reason I came up with that roleplay was because in my eyes it was fitting to my role and second I thought I could unlock my binding vow by hinting like I did when I mentiond "we are an authority" but Ekko said it wasn´t enough, so I had to claim basically to be able to make 2 options for the assassins instead of just one.

Believe me, I don´t need other people to tell me my stuff didn´t work out, I can kick myself in the butt for this very well on my own.

Emil

Certified Memelord
yo, congratulations to mafia, thx for the game and all

sorry town for being so passive last dp
thanks for subbing in

u were right in regards to kiku

lynching midnight was the correct play

then purposely not converting kiku so u force mafia to waste a kill on her, and force kiku to try and kill mafia at night

and then lynch another mafia next day and repeat until mafia and kiku destroy each other at night

if ur unhappy about me not killing nika i honestly dont know how much i can stress it through, i dont think what he did was modkillable. the guy was still firmly in POE

modkilling ruins the game. i dont wanna resort to it unless absolutely must
First time it happened and him being a brand new player to mafia I can get that and understand bending the policy/rules around not modkilling him since it wasn't stated in your OP/set up. Second time it happened, I don't agree and there should've been a better punishment if not a modkill. Then you had Flower and Nika liking posts after leaving the game which isn't really cool.

Like I said before, the game was fun if unbalanced but those things kind of annoyed my teammates and myself. The golden age shit was also set up in a way that didn't favor and rather punished our team for getting to our objective. I think you need to rethink things instead of pushing the map for a game you want that's more familiar and ties to RNG gacha rates then feasible possibility.

I'm not saying you were a terrible host to be clear and it was a good game but those are things that came to my head which I said I would tell you in the endgame.

Emil

Certified Memelord
First time it happened and him being a brand new player to mafia I can get that and understand bending the policy/rules around not modkilling him since it wasn't stated in your OP/set up. Second time it happened, I don't agree and there should've been a better punishment if not a modkill. Then you had Flower and Nika liking posts after leaving the game which isn't really cool.

Like I said before, the game was fun if unbalanced but those things kind of annoyed my teammates and myself. The golden age shit was also set up in a way that didn't favor and rather punished our team for getting to our objective. I think you need to rethink things instead of pushing the map for a game you want that's more familiar and ties to RNG gacha rates then feasible possibility.
golden age is a neutral event. u are aware of it thats all. u have a headstart basically

the game isnt unbalanced if you look at this with this lens:

game was power versus misleading. it was not power versus power. if you try compare ur raw power to town it will look unbalanced

Status
Not open for further replies.