[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don't know why you implement a mechanic you implied was for PoE clearing purposes and then threw scum into the voting mixture to give them extra kills. Anticipated anyway, but still lol
they only have 2 shot

the thing is they dont have protective abilities aside from the leader protection. if they dont predict the assasination and counter it with leader protection, it likely kills them as they cannot vote against it alone (unless the other town assasins vote against it)

all the assasinations were almost unanimously voted by town

the commander is town and 3-4 town assassins agree to the assasinations every night. even if cal and mich rejects it wouldnt make differece lol

if cal used both shots he no longer receives any assasination command so mafia is basically blind on the mechanic

also if gram is lynched they no longer have leader protections so they r basically sitting ducks to it lol

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I don't know why you implement a mechanic you implied was for PoE clearing purposes and then threw scum into the voting mixture to give them extra kills. Anticipated anyway, but still lol
we had almost no say over this - a 2-shot assassin against about 13 shots outside of our faction. We had to hold one shot too in order to be informed as to who was eligible.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I’m not signing up for anything for a long time lol.

I have too much pride to retire at rock bottom lol, and I’m a sucker for a sunk cost fallacy, so I’ll be back.

But it won’t be soon lol.
We have a deal.

Aiming for November or December anyway lol

we had almost no say over this - a 2-shot assassin against about 13 shots outside of our faction. We had to hold one shot too in order to be informed as to who was eligible.
I know it never really came into play, but my question is more along the lines of why did he throw some nonsense into a mechanic he was looking to test out as is

J

Joygirl1

I wish people would quit saying this to try to cheer me up lol. I didn’t. If I did we would have won.
Know exactly how you feel, it´s similar for me after having lost a round. There are a lot of factors here that influenced this outcome a lot. For example, if I had only targetted a mafia player once as my primary target and assassins had shot them...
The queen has royally fucked up once more again :sanjimeh:
One time in another land and in another time we were considered a good, capable mafia player but we have no longer proven to be worthy of wearing the crown.

Status
Not open for further replies.