Powers & Abilities Kid losing to Shanks is an integral part of his growth as a conqueror

No way will Kid be welcomed after he came to Elbaf and immediately pointed a gun to it.

Elbafs heroes were the ones who defeated Kid and his crew. They won’t switch up
But the Giants worship combat and warfare.

I think Saul will be the person to rescue the Kid Pirates, though, then when Kid and Killer go back to fight again, the Giants will come to like their spirit.

Kid copium. Kid has been Divine Departured out of relevance. His as a good as dead. Wano was his final high before he is removed from the story. Both him and Law were used to hype Luffy's true pirate rivals; Shanks and Blackbeard. Law, being a D. maybe get some more screen time later, but Kid is 100% done. At best Kid fans can hope to see him in cover art, or maybe a single panel of him looking at the newspaper when Luffy is announced the Pirate King, or something of the sort.
Post automatically merged:

Kidtards thinking the fodder is the MC getting his own "training arcs". Lmfaooooo
You could say.. Shanks treats kid like a kid and he is the killer of killer
:myman:

But the Giants worship combat and warfare.

I think Saul will be the person to rescue the Kid Pirates, though, then when Kid and Killer go back to fight again, the Giants will come to like their spirit.
They worship honorable warriors. Kid is not honorable at all.

Saul has no reason to rescue kid though. And no giant would look at Shanks defeating Kid and say “nah screw shanks that kid guy is the one I’m backing.”

I wasn't a fan of the idea of Kidd coming back.

But now that Sanji just got stared-diff by one of the final villains, Kidd would most certainly come back.

Luffy - Imu
Zoro - Nasu
Sabo - 1 of the Gorosei

Luffy gonna need 3 more.

Candidates:
1. Yamato
2. Law
3. Kidd
4. Katakuri (scaled w/ AdvCOC)

My hopium for Kidd is for him to comeback with AdvCOC combined with his electromagnetic force.

Imagine Kidd looking like Thor.

:finally::finally::finally:

There's no way Midd coming back with power development.
One Piece already at its final Saga it's the End of his Jurney.

Maybe Oda will give us some Cover Story for him.

There's no way Midd coming back with power development.
One Piece already at its final Saga it's the End of his Jurney.

Maybe Oda will give us some Cover Story for him.
Elbaf will be 100+ chapters

So will the final war

he’s coming back

And because oda showed us Law escaping and surviving but not Kid cause Law has a continued role to play
This is insane lmao

Kid’s ship didn’t sink off some random bum ass island. It sank off elbaf, literally the confirmed next arc.

Oda built up Kid since sabaody. He created an alliance post skip that paralleled Luffy’s. Then he fought BM with law and got a 3 billion berry bounty.

The idea that Oda would somehow kill off this character, in the most embarrassing way possible, for the sole purpose of hyping up Shanks, is ridiculous. It’s not particularly good writing, especially when Oda has shown time and time again that these off screen fake out deaths almost never amount to anything.

Pound and Kinemon had much less ambiguous death scenes. Pound has far less build up than Kid. And Oda had both their deaths be fake.

by Oda’s own logic, why should I believe Kid is dead if he didn’t even draw Kid’s death in the manga. We just see a boat being destroyed. Can we even say that move took out the all of the Kid pirates? I don’t know

It makes far more sense that rather than literally shitting on his own character, Oda is just following through on what Kid was built up to be since his introduction: one of the strongest pirates of the worst gen.

Getting destroyed like that is crucial to awakening ACoC. It’s how both Luffy and Yamato got it. It makes far more sense that Oda is going this route.

Elbaf is a training arc for Kid. Once the Giants find out he helped defeat Big Mom, Kid will be welcomed.

The Giants LOVE fighting, and so does Kid, so, Kid and Killer will get stronger by brawling with their new Giant buddies.

It's a fun twist, just wish it came with 75% less Shanks' Wank.
Kid doesn’t need a training arc. Haki blooms in extreme situations. Kid probably awakened advanced haki simply due to his defeat by Shanks.

Last edited:

So will the final war

he’s coming back

This is insane lmao

Kid’s ship didn’t sink off some random bum ass island. It sank off elbaf, literally the confirmed next arc.

Oda built up Kid since sabaody. He created an alliance post skip that paralleled Luffy’s. Then he fought BM with law and got a 3 billion berry bounty.

The idea that Oda would somehow kill off this character, in the most embarrassing way possible, for the sole purpose of hyping up Shanks, is ridiculous. It’s not particularly good writing, especially when Oda has shown time and time again that these off screen fake out deaths almost never amount to anything.

Pound and Kinemon had much less ambiguous death scenes. Pound has far less build up than Kid. And Oda had both their deaths be fake.

by Oda’s own logic, why should I believe Kid is dead if he didn’t even draw Kid’s death in the manga. We just see a boat being destroyed. Can we even say that move took out the all of the Kid pirates? I don’t know

It makes far more sense that rather than literally shitting on his own character, Oda is just following through on what Kid was built up to be since his introduction: one of the strongest pirates of the worst gen.

Getting destroyed like that is crucial to awakening ACoC. It’s how both Luffy and Yamato got it. It makes far more sense that Oda is going this route.

Kid doesn’t need a training arc. Haki blooms in extreme situations. Kid probably awakened advanced haki simply due to his defeat by Shanks.
There are pro arguments (his bounty, role and several appearances) and contra(getting finished off quickly, destroyed ship, crew mates giving up)
Let's see..

So will the final war

he’s coming back

This is insane lmao

Haki may bloom during battle, but not by being defeated like a saiyan.

So will the final war

he’s coming back

This is insane lmao

Oda isn’t going to sacrifice shanks Wank for kidd. Kid has no story arc that makes his character important for the rest of the story. He either:
A. Dies
B. Becomes a luffy fandom so Character Assination

Kids not coming back to beat shanks and he’s definitely not coming back to fight luffy. So what on earth would he even be useful for in your opinion?

Oda isn’t going to sacrifice shanks Wank for kidd. Kid has no story arc that makes his character important for the rest of the story. He either:
A. Dies
B. Becomes a luffy fandom so Character Assination

Kids not coming back to beat shanks and he’s definitely not coming back to fight luffy. So what on earth would he even be useful for in your opinion?
I think he becomes yonko after Luffy defeats Teach
I also think Oda will expand on his character more and set him up to face the WG in the final war.

Anyways Kid dying now would be a much greater character assassination than him becoming Luffy's ally. Kid was set up to be one of the leaders of the next generation. His story can't end with him getting one shot by Shanks.

I think he becomes yonko after Luffy defeats Teach
I also think Oda will expand on his character more and set him up to face the WG in the final war.

Anyways Kid dying now would be a much greater character assassination than him becoming Luffy's ally. Kid was set up to be one of the leaders of the next generation. His story can't end with him getting one shot by Shanks.
What’s the point of a yonko when Luffy runs the entire sea as the King of the Pirates. There’s not going to be any Yonko or Emperors cause the entire world will be hoisting Luffys flag.

Kid becoming a cheerleader watching luffy accomplish a dream kid gave up on is easily the worst case of character assassination this manga would have.

Law, Kid, Killer and Bepo should join Cross Guild so they can get a rematch. Or just allying without CG in the equation
I think Law will join Cross Guild, because he isn't a conqueror and hence probably won't be yonko.
Rather him taking advantage of Buggy and pulling the strings from behind seems more characteristic of him.

Kid on the other hand needs to become an emperor imo. Oda had no reason to give him CoC if it just went nowhere.

What’s the point of a yonko when Luffy runs the entire sea as the King of the Pirates. There’s not going to be any Yonko or Emperors cause the entire world will be hoisting Luffys flag.

Kid becoming a cheerleader watching luffy accomplish a dream kid gave up on is easily the worst case of character assassination this manga would have.
That's not what pirate king means. WB, Kaido, and BM were all around while Roger was PK and none of them hoisted his flag. PK just means you found One Piece.

And no, Kid becoming Luffy's ally isn't character assassination.

Kid being brutally humiliated by shanks and dying without ever getting even some form of redemption is character assassination. Because literally the only characters who Oda disrespects to that level are chumps like Bellamy and Charlos. Kid on the other hand is in the same boat as Luffy. He fights people much stronger than him and gets stomped, but grows from his failure.

Also, we don't even know what Kid's dream is. We know he wants to be pirate king, but why?

Law wants to be PK so he can learn about the meaning of D.
Luffy has some other dream that Oda is yet to reveal.

We still don't know about Kid and imo Oda isn't just going to can the character after spending so much time on him. Literally if Oda wanted to kill off Kid so badly, he could have given him a respectable ending in Wano and probably boosted the tension of that arc like x10. But negged by Shanks in egghead is just too much.

I think Law will join Cross Guild, because he isn't a conqueror and hence probably won't be yonko.
Rather him taking advantage of Buggy and pulling the strings from behind seems more characteristic of him.

Kid on the other hand needs to become an emperor imo. Oda had no reason to give him CoC if it just went nowhere.

That's not what pirate king means. WB, Kaido, and BM were all around while Roger was PK and none of them hoisted his flag. PK just means you found One Piece.

And no, Kid becoming Luffy's ally isn't character assassination.

Kid being brutally humiliated by shanks and dying without ever getting even some form of redemption is character assassination. Because literally the only characters who Oda disrespects to that level are chumps like Bellamy and Charlos. Kid on the other hand is in the same boat as Luffy. He fights people much stronger than him and gets stomped, but grows from his failure.
Roger was the pirate king for a few days before he gave up. Luffys literally going to be the king of the seas as he said time and time again.

Acting like minor empires will exist is going against Luffys narrative. Kid is not like Luffy. Kid is literally designed to be a major piece of shit character who kills and tortures people for fun. He’s not someone to be looked up to he’s someone we’re supposed to be happy is defeated. His literally final scene was him about to kill people who were not fighting back and being defeated by the hero of the island.

Kid was literally portrayed as the villain there.