Future Events Long Live ZKK

How likely is ZKK?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Because Zoro inherited Enma, which contains Oden's will. Inherited will has been a gigantic theme in Wano and we now know that swords possess "wills" or "souls" of their own. Oden's will was to kill Kaido.

Zoro being the "monster samurai" that Kaido said would never come as well as the second coming of Ryuma as has been hinted at both in the manga and in supplementary materials would also be fulfilled
Death is also a major theme in wano and the way kaido views it..looking up to WB and Roger.. do you think ZKK will do that justice?
I read KiriNigiri's post regarding Zkk and it was actually pretty interesting, tho yea she stretched it a bit .

What I'm about to do is I'm already rereading wano.. I'll be making a post regarding my thoughts of the narrative behind this if there is any.

Pre ACoC with only CoA he was able to perma scar, add on top of that every boost he got and King of Hell Asura probably has the ap to cut Kaido's head off.
I'm not doubting that im just pointing out..

Kaido wanting to die a death as memorable as WB and Roger... will Zkk do it justice?

Death is also a major theme in wano and the way kaido views it..looking up to WB and Roger.. do you think ZKK will do that justice?
I read KiriNigiri's post regarding Zkk and it was actually pretty interesting, tho yea she stretched it a bit .

What I'm about to do is I'm already rereading wano.. I'll be making a post regarding my thoughts of the narrative behind this if there is any.
Honestly, one of the major criticisms people have of ZKK is that villains don't get what they want in One Piece.

Since Kaido wants a grand death on the level of Whitebeard or Roger, I feel like ZKK would bring him a rather nasty and unhonorable death, which would fulfill the requirement of the villain not getting what they want

Honestly, one of the major criticisms people have of ZKK is that villains don't get what they want in One Piece.

Since Kaido wants a grand death on the level of Whitebeard or Roger, I feel like ZKK would bring him a rather nasty and unhonorable death, which would fulfill the requirement of the villain not getting what they want
Which is true as well..thats a universal truth in stories anyway..

Oda might pull a... " you don't deserve an honorable death"

Oden did say that the new gen will "strike" down kaido..

the only scenario i see for zkk is post war wano..

a Public execution

i don't see zoro going to the top

This.

Roger & WB both died in front of the whole world, and their death ensured the Great Pirate age.

Kaido will die in front of the countless people who hate him, in a land so unbelievably remote, and it will neither end nor continue the Great Pirate age (it ends after Luffy finds the One Piece). Kaido's death will not be a grand death.

Which is true as well..thats a universal truth in stories anyway..

Oda might pull a... " you don't deserve an honorable death"

Oden did say that the new gen will "strike" down kaido..

the only scenario i see for zkk is post war wano..

a Public execution

i don't see zoro going to the top
I think it has to be over the flower capital if it does end up happening.

We'll see where Zoro lands/goes next

I do expect shimotsuki/black blade lore first and foremost

So now what the villain wants matters? And yes, dying by the hands of the future WSS sounds quite fitting, but not too much
in a way it does matter.. yes and you are right about the latter zoro can honor his death by cutting him off with enma.. with some fancy dialogue but... thats just cool on zoro's part.. Kaido is not your average one piece villan..its anomaly in one piece among villains that seeks a perfect death...
a character like kaido and dishonored don't go hand in hand.. then again oda did say hevs waiting to draw a specific pane EOW..
Post automatically merged:

I think it has to be over the flower capital if it does end up happening.

We'll see where Zoro lands/goes next

I do expect shimotsuki/black blade lore first and foremost
anything but the FC thingi that just seem too predictable and uh..

anyway wait for my wano review i might take a month off for it as well.

in a way it does matter.. yes and you are right about the latter zoro can honor his death by cutting him off with enma.. with some fancy dialogue but... thats just cool on zoro's part.. Kaido is not your average one piece villan..its anomaly in one piece among villains that seeks a perfect death...
a character like kaido and dishonored don't go hand in hand.. then again oda did say hevs waiting to draw a specific pane EOW..
I think it's fine to not believe in ZKK or be skeptical of ZKK.

But the way it gets treated by most people who don't believe in it, you would literally think it's on the level of the CrocoMom theory.

It has way too much build-up and evidence to be so disrespected by the community as just some "Zoro wank fantasy," regardless of whether or not it actually happens

I think it's fine to not believe in ZKK or be skeptical of ZKK.

But the way it gets treated by most people who don't believe in it, you would literally think it's on the level of the CrocoMom theory.

It has way too much build-up and evidence to be so disrespected by the community as just some "Zoro wank fantasy," regardless of whether or not it actually happens
Crocomom... damn Lmao
I don't deny that, similarly there are folks that don't regard the basis of a theory yet believe it blindly for the sake of it, then again you can't blame people for rejecting the theory out right coz ZKK lets be honest is an unprecedented theory... most will deny it.. you will get some hyperbolic reactions as well..

I have said this ig may be previously but i don't deny ZKK.. its just i can't figure out how it will do justice to kaido and Zoro at the same time..

Crocomom... damn Lmao
I don't deny that, similarly there are folks that don't regard the basis of a theory yet believe it blindly for the sake of it, then again you can't blame people for rejecting the theory out right coz ZKK lets be honest is an unprecedented theory... most will deny it.. you will get some hyperbolic reactions as well..

I have said this ig may be previously but i don't deny ZKK.. its just i can't figure out how it will do justice to kaido and Zoro at the same time..
ZKK doing justice to Kaido is one thing, but it doing justice to Zoro piqued my interest. What do you mean by that?

I'm not doubting that im just pointing out..

Kaido wanting to die a death as memorable as WB and Roger... will Zkk do it justice?
Slain by the wielder of Oden's blade and his successor in a way- as well as likely the descendent of Ryuuma; Wano's savior.

And in terms of public eye, the future World's Strongest Swordsman (and perhaps even all time) and Right Hand of PK.

Zoro has to kickstart his legacy and do justice to his dreams and character's placement within the series somewhere. It's fine. 5 years from now on in OP universe, will anyone ever say that dying to the WSS and RHM as well as descendent of Wano's most legendary hero is NOT memorable?

It only feels weird right now because Zoro hasn't tapped into what his character is set to do and accomplish yet- he hasn't done his OWN image created by Oda justice so far. Wano is the beginning of it.

Slain by the wielder of Oden's blade and his successor in a way- as well as likely the descendent of Ryuuma; Wano's savior.

And in terms of public eye, the future World's Strongest Swordsman (and perhaps even all time) and Right Hand of PK.

Zoro has to kickstart his legacy and do justice to his dreams and character's placement within the series somewhere. It's fine. 5 years from now on in OP universe, will anyone ever say that dying to the WSS and RHM as well as descendent of Wano's most legendary hero is NOT memorable?

It only feels weird right now because Zoro hasn't tapped into what his character is set to do and accomplish yet- he hasn't done his OWN image created by Oda justice so far. Wano is the beginning of it.
Usually there is a build up between the antagonist and the protagonist for such a set up which arguably only Luffy has but Zoro doesn't.. most of his recognition from kaido comes from Oden's blade there hasn't been any exchange of respect, acknowledgement, and a proper dialog between the 2 this whole time.. how do you expect kaido to find worth in getting slain by someone like zoro who he barley knows and expect it to be a death Like the audience and stage Roger and WB got?

what you say looks good as an outlook for zoro and the way you gauge that honor based on who zoro aspires to be and project it to value Kaido's death .. Kaido doesn't know any of that to him he's getting slain by the right hand man of Luffy....

you have to come up with a setting that suits kaido's buildup