Break Week Luffy vs Akainu makes no sense

WB to croc -- I can't remain the strongest always

Marco -- His condition is deteriorating but I am talking out of my ass lol
Then why sengoku still say Whitebeard is strongest man/pirate is attacking after seeing squard slabbed Whitebeard ?
He should say the Whitebeard is attacking. Instead strongest man is attacking.

Same croc guy lost pre timeskip luffy. He has no right to Whitebeard is weak.

Zoro got bones broken by big mom and kaido combined attack . Still he pull strongest move on hybrid kaido.
By your logic, every zoro fan say healthy zoro can one shot kaido like he is fodder literally.

Then why sengoku still say Whitebeard is strongest man/pirate is attacking after seeing squard slabbed Whitebeard ?
He should say the Whitebeard is attacking. Instead strongest man is attacking.

Same croc guy lost pre timeskip luffy. He has no right to Whitebeard is weak.

Zoro got bones broken by big mom and kaido combined attack . Still he pull strongest move on hybrid kaido.
By your logic, every zoro fan say healthy zoro can one shot kaido like he is fodder literally.
--WB knows more about himself than sengoku ; same for marco who is a doctor unlike sengoku

--Zoro using a final attack doesn't means he was not nerfed ; WB's reaction time sucked ; his haki sucked

Can say the same about you when luffy fights the bigger bad in imu after small fight with akainu
if Luffy fights Akainu, it won't happen because he thinks it's a challenge, but because Luffy wants to kick his ass. So if Akainu is not at his level, well... boo-hoo, he is just gonna get wiped
Yup, noname killed Roger's son, leave his own mark on Luffy to be once one shotted by Luffy who would pass nearby

Ccccopppiuuummm is stronk!

Coming from admiraltard I am not surprised lol
Keep crying that big mom lost to two rookies who didn't use haki and were so injured and nerfed that it's pathetic that you keep using the "old and sick WB"

Damn! Big job got stronger by taking away her life expectancy and still got his greasy ass kicked lmfao

Akainu was never going all out and got up and kept fighting and WB was a Yonko, rival of Roger who had the power to destroy the world and old and sick Oda kept putting him above crydo and big job

Keep crying that big mom lost to two rookies who didn't use haki and were so injured and nerfed that it's pathetic that you keep using the "old and sick WB"

Damn! Big job got stronger by taking away her life expectancy and still got his greasy ass kicked lmfao

Akainu was never going all out and got up and kept fighting and WB was a Yonko, rival of Roger who had the power to destroy the world and old and sick Oda kept putting him above crydo and big job
--Actually I am happy for BM ; didn't think soru soru no mi will be this overpowered with healing and power upgrade

--She didn't even use adv coc that much nor her bigger abilities still all kidd and law can do is push her out of island

--Strictly speaking in terms of DF and potential BM seem even more impressive than kaido to me

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Nobody really said Akainu will be equal or stronger than EOS Blackbeard Lmao. Most people would accept that EOS Teach would get defeated by Luffy in Raftel before fighting the Marines/World Government. And just because Luffy will beats Kaido and Teach, doesn't mean that Luffy will low/mid diff any Admirals 1v1. It will be high diff or more. While I agree that Sabo will have a clash with Akainu, it should be Luffy who have the most build-up against him.

Nobody really said Akainu will be equal or stronger than EOS Blackbeard Lmao. Most people would accept that EOS Teach would get defeated by Luffy in Raftel before fighting the Marines/World Government. And just because Luffy will beats Kaido and Teach, doesn't mean that Luffy will low/mid diff any Admirals 1v1. It will be high diff or more. While I agree that Sabo will have a clash with Akainu, it should be Luffy who have the most build-up against him.
Papazuki will show what it means being portrayed as a folk much more potent than Garp :akaman:

Yup, noname killed Roger's son, leave his own mark on Luffy to be once one shotted by Luffy who would pass nearby

Ccccopppiuuummm is stronk!
that is not actually what I think. I think Akainu is strong as fuck. I was making a point based on the op's perspective of a scenario where Akainu is not at Luffy's level.

The princess of the final war arc is a queen :snoopy:
Plot twist imu is waiting for joy boy so she can marry luffy or Blackbeard lmao at crazy plot twist.

Imu is secretly in love with Blackbeard and luffy.
Post automatically merged:

look at their design lol
Post automatically merged:

investing early , this is a woman
I agree it more woman design rather than male design. Most male enemy that luffy fight are muscular bulk guy like alrong ,don krieg, Kaido, doflimingo, katakuri, also akainu will be fight for luffy. Blackbeard is exception with wario body type.

You mean the guy who killed his brother right Infront of him traumatized him to this extent should have nothing to do with Luffy:kawak:
The real reason people don’t want luffy to fight akainu because they know oda always make the fight high diff and akainu end up getting portray stronger than Blackbeard and Kaido. And it destroyed yonko > admiral headcannon.

Zoro have rooftop feats and king fought zoro and it ended king is portray strength closer to kaido than queen by feats.

Same luffy can’t one one shot page one or uli , both are weaker than all-star beast pirate. So don’t except luffy to one shot admiral in base form.